What one (1) genre do radiohead belong to?

what one (1) genre do radiohead belong to?

Attached: In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg (300x300, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckPLBGQak4Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-Britpop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alt rock

gay

trips fpbp

art rock is by far the best way to describe their music. it's wide enough to cover the different paths they have taken during their career.

post-britpop, by definition.

why do people do the thing where the write a number in text and then put the numeral in parenthesis? A guy I work with does this and it is weird as fuck

It's a m*me you dip

No, I mean like for real.

Bruh

pyramid song is baroque pop.

avant-indie garde

Popular Music

/thread

For anyone wondering what it would be like if Radiohead were totally a n experimental rock band, listen to
volcano! - Beautiful Seizure

What's experimental about it?

post music

idk, decide for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=ckPLBGQak4Q

This desu

i mean this is a very dissatisfying answer but there really isn't any better one for this question.

post britpop.

"Post-Britpop is an alternative rock subgenre and is the period following Britpop in the late 1990s and early 2000s, when the media were identifying a "new generation" or "second wave" of guitar bands influenced by acts like Oasis and Blur, but with less overtly British concerns in their lyrics and making more use of American rock and indie influences, as well as experimental music.[1][2][3][4] Bands in the post-Britpop era that had been established acts, but gained greater prominence after the decline of Britpop, such as Radiohead and the Verve, and new acts such as Travis, Stereophonics, Feeder and particularly Coldplay, achieved much wider international success than most of the Britpop groups that had preceded them, and were some of the most commercially successful acts of the late 1990s and early 2000s."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-Britpop

fagrock

How is that anything like radiohead. It's just terrible

i like this better

This...pretty much it

Attached: -roujin-z-41104.jpg (130x180, 12K)

Either meme or academic writing

No no no no no no no no (x92)

Pretty sure this originated in banking or healthcare where it was safe for written numbers and an extra clarification with numericals.
I have no idea how it became a meme though or why your co-worker does it but he might just like thr extra clarification when it comes to numbers

I've never seen it used in academia, generally numbers ten and below are spelled out in papers and 11+ are typed as the numeral. Varies a lot depending on the subject and writer though