I like them, but I keep seeing them get shit on. Why don't you guys like them?

I like them, but I keep seeing them get shit on. Why don't you guys like them?

Attached: animal_collective.jpg (1000x799, 227K)

we do love them, we just like to act contrarian to makes ourselves feel special because we're all insecure puny little bitches inside

mu will always love anco, however they will never admit it
same with radiohead

The board is shit now kid. *sips*

You can literally feel the estrogen spreading through your body as you listen to them

a considerable number of us are aware they peaked with Spirit and Danse Manatee while the rest of you so-called fans think it's literally unlistenable because of some noise

Attached: Spirit_they've_gone.jpg (316x316, 38K)

i think their best is sung tongs but i love STGSTV, including the noise bits

don't really care about Danse Manatee but STGSTV is a 10/10 all time fave

are you down with the Manatee, though?

what should i listen if i consider stgstv 10/10 and don't really like Sung Tongs/MPP/Strawberry jam
Feels is okay too. Haven't heard anything else, I think

god you sound like the biggest fucking autist ever. you completely neglected to add hollinndagain to the list.
i'll say that STGSTV/danse/hollinndagain are one of the best streaks ever. i just can't stand avey's vocals being buried in spirit though, sounds like shit on speakers though it's alright on headphones

yes most definetly
ahhh good country is one of my favorite anco songs
listen to danse
its more soundscaping and lush with less melodies and more ambient, albeit still pretty similar

>calls someone autistic
>spergs out even harder than the post he replied to

Attached: 32.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

it's just banter mate

Hey I just want to say I was looking for this reaction image for a long time and never found it, thank you for posting it brother

I still love them but they really killed their momentum after Fall Be Kind. Like it was just a streak of okay, but not great albums for like close to a decade when everything they had released before was spectacular. If Sleep Cycle and Cows on Hourglass Pond is anything to go by, they might get the ball rolling again though.

doesn't excuse the lack of self-awareness lol

Spirit is just bad noise pop.

Attached: 1544646936303.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Attached: bifurcating soylent.jpg (120x120, 5K)

I DONT MEAN TO SEEM LIKE I CARE ABOUT TRIVIAL THINGS LIKE A SOCIAL STATUS

They like anime.

animal collective is too popular for me to like :(

literal dictionary definition of hipster trash

I love them very very much

white bread the band

Top bait

animal collective has been a fixation of this board from just about the beginning, i've been dealing with AC spam on Yea Forums since i was a teeanger and im over it. i respect them as artists but im fucking done talking about these guys. same with radiohead