Yea Forums Is this true or am I just out-of-the-loop of what teen girls like?

Yea Forums Is this true or am I just out-of-the-loop of what teen girls like?

Attached: bts is bigger beatles_cnn_3.jpg (937x672, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5efWmDqX3KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xEeFrLSkMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=H2HQWHKDREI
youtube.com/watch?v=OK3GJ0WIQ8s
youtube.com/watch?v=F8wI5ZosdRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know built to spill isn't the heaviest band out there but I'd hardly call them a "boy-band"

In terms of fandom Bts btfo the Beatles in every way. In terms of influence they will never.

kek

not even close 90% of westerners don't care

Yes, also they're performing today on SNL so tune in fellow Yea Forumstans.

Attached: D4DNr_uWwAAnN6l.jpg (639x1049, 120K)

NSYNC and Backstreet Boys, Justin Bieber? Cmon now

BTS has some bangers. Check them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=5efWmDqX3KQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xEeFrLSkMm8

youtube.com/watch?v=H2HQWHKDREI

youtube.com/watch?v=OK3GJ0WIQ8s

youtube.com/watch?v=F8wI5ZosdRA

t. boomer

BTS is fucking MASSIVE with anyone under 20, especially girls

I've literally never heard of this band in my life.

Attached: 1553744471733.jpg (347x426, 43K)

My niece and nephew are both obsessed I think they're 14 and 12 or maybe 15 and 13 by now

K-pop seems really popular with mentally ill 14 year olds and a few neckbeards.

Not really had an impact despite hyper shilling.

>implying anyone will give two shits about BTS in 5 or so years
I hate when fagggy journalists compare shillshit to The Beatles, The Velvet Underground, Frank Zappa, etc

AAAAARRRRRMlMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: armystrong.jpg (400x529, 82K)

I've always assumed that through some sort of dire cross-cultural misunderstanding this is what South Korea took from Michael Jackson. Not the music but the aesthetic of the late period when he was painting his face on.

Never heard of this band and I'm 23

It's the kind of girls that watch yaoi and used to use Livejournal

go back to your kpop general containment thread

Attached: 75kvrohkc2dz.png (750x933, 929K)

>The Velvet Underground, Frank Zappa
Most normies don't even know who they are.

Yeah I’m a 19 y/o in college and I’ve never heard of them

>not intentionally being out-of-the-loop of what teen girls like

I'm 21 and I have but the fangirls are weird weeb girls and tumblr ddlg type chicks from my experience

I guess they forgot about one direction.

O IM LAFFIN

arent we boomers though at this age?

Pale skin is valued in pretty much every civilized culture and many uncivilized cultures, rich asians have been pasting their faces for thousands of years

you now remember NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys

>who are Boyz 2 Men?
>who are Backstreet Boys?
>who are N'Sync?
>who are Soul 4 Real?

Their latest album has over 3 million pre-orders. Who else is selling that many albums?

Not true, every generation of teenage girls had their own boyband to fawn over, all of them doing so equally. The only difference is that the Beatles managed to overcome the fad and make more interesting music in their later years.

>oh look it's Monkees iteration #23,412,390

zoomer here a lot of girls listen to that trash

Attached: Capture.png (1121x802, 1.26M)

In East Asia, dark skin used to signify that someone worked in the fields, and hence light skin meant you were of a higher social category. Ignore the other guy he's a dumbass, such distinctions did not exist in many civilisations, especially Western ones who had mostly never been in contact with anyone who wasn't pale. Over time, just like with fatness in Europe, people who wanted to appear attractive would artificially become more white (makeup) , and that culture of wearing white foundation to appear more attractive has lasted to this day, whereas the culture of fatness switched when fatty foods got cheap and lean foods got expensive.

nysnc and backstreet boys where huge

yeah same

jonas brothers
justin bieber
one direction

>lean foods got expensive.
fake news, healthy food has never been expensive. you can go down to the fucking market and get spices, vegetables, rice and chicken, etc. for dirt cheap

It is popular among the uncool weird girls and Asian girls. I would say Post Malone or any big Western pop act is bigger. This is coming from a 20 year old guy.

these guys are fucking creepy looking i cant imagine any of them getting wet to these ladyboys

Are you trying to say it's cheaper to get meat from a butcher than to buy fatty mass produced supermarket meat? If so, he's your certification so you can start claiming disability benefits

Attached: 700-16587-Certified+Retard.jpg (700x460, 208K)

is it true?

>something is moderately popular
>some dumb-ass media outlet calls them the next Beatles
This shit has to stop.

Isn't BTS a Dota production team?

yeah i'm not sure either, the k-pop thing started with hipsters listening to it ironically, a bunch of channels sprung up
Don't care muuch for k-pop though as it panders too much to americans

this

Only in America where free market capitalism made it legal to sell literal poison as cheap food.

Attached: lupin3.gif (320x240, 130K)

>In terms of fandom Bts btfo the Beatles in every way
No they don't. The Beatles literally could not hear their instruments, or walk outside at all for that matter, at the height of Beatlemania without being drowned out by the sound of screeching fangirls.
Beatles comparisons ALWAYS fall flat and are just journalist bait to get clicks.

>Only popular among the uncool weird girls
Not really, I have seen plenty of young stacys being into them as well

>Most normies don't even know who The Velvet Underground and Frank Zappa are
They are some super obscure artists no has ever heard of and you aren't cool for knowing them.

Attached: 1536020376610.jpg (375x375, 34K)

>the k-pop thing started with hipsters listening to it ironically
Can you stop thinking that the world revolves around you or people like you please, Kpop's popularity has nothing to do with Americans (other than using American music culture as an initial jumpoff point)

That’s probably what people said about boy bands or justin bieber when they blew up. Now they’re just nostalgia fodder for aging white women who are finally giving up the whale tail. BTS will be no different. Only MJ could compare and outdo the cultural phenomenon that is the Beatles even though I dislike the four cunts

You fucking fat shlob

based freeman poster

it's true tho, anyone slightly interested in music knows them but normies certainly don't

Yeah you're definitely gonna need those benefits now, you're so deluded you think America doesn't have the 2nd best food regulations (only to the EU) in the world. Obviously you think the e coli virus is very serious stuff, and not insignificant versus the viruses that were caught and are yet to be regulated, such as mad cow disease in the UK beef industry. Funnily, the UK has one of the least regulated food markets in the world, and by far the least in the west. Nobody in UK gov is willing to stand up to the barons and lanydowners who sell their cheap poisoned beef and pollute more than any other industry in the UK, mainly because those barons and landowners are most of their parents (with the rest of them being born from weapons manufacturers who sell to both sides of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya, etc., Hence why those wars haven't ended). Fact of the matter is that healthy shit, requiring more background checks and hence costing the govt more and hence leading the govt to tax the meat more, is either the only thing available or the more expensive option.

You guys will admit that free markets are a problem, but hold up the status quo on the basis that you think "well, it's not an issue for us as [markets are regulated here/the market is much smaller here/business size is regulated to compensate]" just like you'll call randos fat whilst horking down another Ben and Jerry's

Luckily I don't live in the UK, and why would I wanna, it's one of the shittiest western European countries in the world outside of maybe Spain.

Attached: lupin2.gif (500x277, 771K)

Good for you, our govt does anything it can to stop mentally ill people claiming benefits, so you're better off elsewhere. Hope you can live a near to normal life, and don't sperg out like this outside of your house