Wendy Carlos

>Wendy Carlos
>Sophie
>Vektroid

Why are there so many trannies in electronic music?

Attached: 1555121061002.jpg (2200x1636, 1.24M)

They prefer “gender synthesizers”

Sorry, still calling you walter/samuel/don’t know vektroids real name

Is there a genre that is more transformative and evolving in its sound

Even if you don’t think people can transition people have literally always been able to change there names. Dead naming someone isn’t a statement of principle or genuine belief it’s just an excuse to antagonize

xavier

Trannies tend to be nerds into tech stuff (programming, speedrunning, etc.) Not surprising to see them into synths and computer music

This. There's an unhealthy amount of trannies into programming, shit's weird.

Forgot Arca and ANOHNI

House and therefore a lot of modern electronic music has its roots in a very gay and black scene

You forgot Genesis P Orridge

It’s because you’d have to be mentally ill to enjoy electronic music, and you’d have to be beyond saving in order to want to create it

Yes rock on dude! \m/

user you forgot the tranner who is saving pop music.

Attached: moo ah.jpg (1080x1250, 130K)

Trannies are getting more dangerous by the year

Attached: 1.gif (396x297, 635K)

so long as she has a feminine penis

daaamn

Attached: my diq tall.jpg (720x613, 202K)

Well most trannies are unironically autistic and usually people with autism/Aspergers and into nerdy things like programming and the like.

Electronic style music is the universal musical language, a nazi could enjoy a song by a tranny and vice versa

Club music goes with their scene

Holy fuck! Bandicoot Cumbercrash looks like THAT?

Attached: a_picture_of_benedict_cumberbatch_1524293948_725x725.jpg (725x407, 19K)

Does he still have his cock though?

Attached: 1549847644624.gif (296x160, 1.26M)

>ftm
based
>mtf
cringe

do you mean full-blown "looks like a man" FtM or just a woman dressing/acting like a man?
this distinction is very important to me

Attached: UIE75iI.png (789x960, 494K)

No SHE doesn't. In fact Kim is the youngest person in the world to undergo gender reassignment surgery.

Attached: 6.jpg (649x1024, 102K)

Stupid gender tourists

Not an argument, Pat

You can wiggle around with pronouns as much as you want but this dude will never give birth and will always have male chromosomes. Every cell in his body knows what his mind tries to deny.

>tranny with no dick

Attached: 1 hODnP80b2-iALG8y5wxufw.jpg (1406x1952, 283K)

Walter Carlos wasn't even a tranny when he made his good stuff. I hate how when a tranny changes their name, their entire life work is credited to their tranny name. It's bizarre.

Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson are trannies for using female names.

I get what you’re sayin but in all fairness shining and Tron were done in tranny years

EDM is tranny-central because they don't have to sing or dance.

Better question
Why do all trans artists today nees to flaunt their femininity so on the nose and over the top, I’m a woman now look at me and how much of a woman I am look at me being a woman and being dramatic and beautiful and sexy and womanly because yes I am in fact a woman now and it is so fucking astonishing isn’t it, this is every fucking one of them as of today. Maybe not Anohni as blatantly but she’s (?) not much better and still plasters that weird face on everything they make.

Wendy Carlos doesn’t count she’s before this started

Gen might be legit trans but they are probably more pervert than actually dysphoric

Kim Petras was born on 27 August 1992.[2] Her parents, Lutz and Konni, have said that from the age of two, she began insisting she was a girl. It became apparent this was "not just a phase,"[6] and her parents tried to be supportive but made her wear gender neutral clothes in public.[7] Eventually her parents sought professional help but struggled to find people who were knowledgeable on the subject. In time they found Bernd Meyenberg at Frankfurt University who was head of a clinic for children and had studied transsexuality since the 1970s.
>Bernd Meyenberg

Every single time.

This

the extremely synthetic nature of electronic music causes depersonalization

vektroid is actually female (female), trust me on this one while she's not very appealing she definitely has a vagina

Shut it down

Marilyn Manson's name is actually kinda cool, but its edgy as fuck.

yeah, one made from an inverted dick

the tranny i used to fuck was shit hot on the guitar

when you divide by the number of electronic music artists you realize there aren't that many. there are probably more in other genres

I think programmers are just a little fucked in the head in general, hell look at Terry A. Davis. Genius programmer but nuttier than squirrel shit. I personally am an aspiring programmer, and I'm one compiling error away from doing horrible things, I can't imagine what someone who does it everyday is like.

Trannyism is late stage capitalist aesthetics.

english trannies and their mallgoth deconstructed industrial crap have ruined dance music

make bleeps fun again

Kek underrated

Vektroid is transgender????

Is Vektroid actually a tranny tho? I've always heard she was a grill until a few weeks ago.

You can wiggle around with the wrong pronouns as much as you want but you're one of the few faggots who are still in denial about changing gender.

Yeah thats the misconception. You can not change your gender by mutilating your genitals and swallowing hormons. These people realise this afterwards, which is why so many of them kill themselves.
Telling people who are sick in the head, that their behavior is normal and that they can be a "real" woman by cutting off their dicks is absolutely irresponsible and virtue signaling in its highest state.

Deadnaming Wendy Carlos is one of the dumbest things you could ever do. Personally I didn't even know she was trans when I was watching interviews with her about The Shining. Thought she was a cool old lady.

No they haven't.

>there
learn English while you're at it

You can repeat that as much as you want but you're still wrong.

I eagerly await either the day when you admit, to yourself and everyone around you, that you were wrong about everything, or the day when you die. Whichever comes first. If you show remorse for your behavior, you can be forgiven.

Meyenberg is a normal german name