Tfw Mozart finally clicked

>tfw Mozart finally clicked
see ya losers, I'm a certified patrician now

Attached: Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_1-revert.jpg (1203x1291, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POe2fBjbswA
youtu.be/7fNaMOtVUc4
youtu.be/oNrM37AYxfc
youtu.be/08uY0-ehL-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally the tame impala of classical composers

>Finally clicked

Kys zoomer

Just clicked with me too user. I feel autistic but at least i like classic kino now

>the biggest meme in classical music
>patrician

Now listen to Schoenberg

Good for you OP. Keep on listening to classical

>had a teacher who used to play all kinds of classical music to us in elementary school during reading sessions
>she taught me to read and write properly, and also to appreciate classical music
>she passed away from cancer just a few years later

Thank you, Christina

Bless her soul

F

>Yeah, we like classical. How could you tell?

Attached: DBD71BC0-F034-49A2-8DFD-23433A7A1178.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Never thought Classical music could click, you either liked it or didn't

>I'm a certified patrician now
Mozart is babby tier. Musically uneducated pleb soccer moms enjoy listening to Mozart. Listen to something challenging like Berg or late Scriabin.

it's in fact the MOST click music of all of them

Mozart is underrated

It bores me to death like nothing else, is the click worth the effort?

Basic tier faggot answer.
Soccer moms listen to Mozart because "he composed nice tunes". Once you understand what a sonata form and a development section is, you start appreciating Mozart.
So how do you deal with the fact that Schoenberg praised Mozart above any other composer little faggot ?

At first i hated Brahms hes probably my favourite composer now(after mozart of course), same for Liszt, only clicked with Shostakovich recently

Some composers i used to adore like Schubert and Tchaikovsky im not that big on anymore

This is how you spot a pleb

Mozart is peak artistry though not for brainlets

sometimes, ...sometimes no.

sonata form isn't real retard

Well yes, the joy ive got from classical music is 100 times greater than any else, just start with something very easy and accessible like the 4 seasons winter, chopin nocturnes, moonlight sonata,

yes but afterwards you won't be able to enjoy popular music in the same way again

this

I just can't get into classical, I love hearing fugual counterpoint and I find the sentimentality of romantic music to be very accessible to my modern ears but anything between Bach and Beethoven just bores me. Any stuff you guys would recommend to get me into it? Funny thing is I'm a grade 8 pianist I just never pick the classical pieces in my exams.

If you don't like Bach's cantatas you are not human.

youtube.com/watch?v=POe2fBjbswA

Not sure how anybody into classical music could dislike Brahms, Liszt or Shostakovich. What was it you didn't like?

Maybe check with brahms, schubert, Mendelssohn a mix of classical and romantic before getting into classical

Or you could just try some late mozart like his symphony 40, dissonant quartet, fugues

At first i found Brahms too formalist, try hard, safe
Liszt too pianistic, non melodic, unstructured
Shostakovich just not great or original

Now i love Brahms' perfection comforting quality, Liszt's power , Shostakovich melancholy and purity

too slow tempo
youtu.be/7fNaMOtVUc4

Mozarr wrote a lot of fugues you can try out

youtu.be/oNrM37AYxfc

Things like his dissonant quartet or his fantasy in d sound more romantic
youtu.be/08uY0-ehL-w

I said between Bach and Beethoven, non-inclusive by default. I studied Bach a lot at school so I have a significant appreciation. One of our exams entailed harmonising a chorale to sound as much like Bach as possible, given an intermittent treble line.

Mozart is pleb level

Yikes

thank you, friends

whoa watch out. this patrician knows what sonata form is HOLY FUCK

He didn't. Like any sensible composer he reserved that distinction for Bach.

Fact: the best thing Mozart ever wrote were his operas.

Sure, I think that's pretty agreeable