Music for this feel?

music for this feel?

Attached: 1458122356999.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8TQEvNrddQ
soundcloud.com/myneighborsatan1/no-midi-stereo2
myneighborsatan.bandcamp.com/album/flashback
youtu.be/4cPw0X_I-kM
youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=L8TQEvNrddQ

soundcloud.com/myneighborsatan1/no-midi-stereo2

myneighborsatan.bandcamp.com/album/flashback

>harsh noise

fucking retards. i hate teenagers, they are the worst

youtu.be/4cPw0X_I-kM

how was he not expecting that?
what a naive retard beta.

God I hate niggers so fucking much

Based black teens BTFO mayo's is cause for celebration listen to something happy.

Attached: 71ukDDqeR-L._SL1264_.jpg (1264x1221, 189K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

When a white person shoots out a school, do you say "God I hate white people so fucking much"?

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

Attached: 1550918549826.webm (480x270, 2.53M)

yes

Kill all niggers
Yeah

I’m not clicking on this. Can someone tell me what happens?

The term is cumskin, cumskin

>soiboi looking white guy walks down the sidewalk
>doesn't appear to say anything or do anything other than that
>Jamal sucker punches him

No, they don't say that.

>bully a teen relentlessly
>he shoots up the school
oops

The famous duo weren't even bullied

I always wondered if that kid towards the end of the webm is trying to help or mug him.

Yep, it's less about bullying and more about social acceptance. They were the bullies themselves, but what they lacked was social acceptance by their peers.

this

>Earth
>LOL
Truly one of the most pathetic planets. The most evolved life form (which originated from the same single source) has broken itself into tribes and factions based on arbitrary visual characteristics.
This will be too easy. The great filter is coming.

Attached: DjkgkI9WwAAtQ6M.jpg (1200x1200, 108K)

Of course not, he's black. The black ones were all in on it together. That's why they had a camera ready and they're all loitering together. They're jumping on him in case he's still conscious and tries to retaliate.

>blacks
>whites
HAhAhahahahahahaahahahahaha keep it up water bag

Attached: 1yhob2.jpg (960x626, 216K)

LORD OF THE

>put black people in shitty environments
>they are shitty people
oops

Humans really are pathetic when you think about it. We'd never be able to band together to stop an alien invasion. Why are we so helpless? We've got literally nothing, just some bold assumption that it will never happen.

>the difference between a person with a mental illnesss and a group that its inherently violent

It looks like he's asking if he's alright. They're teenagers so it was probably some retarded dare.

Black people are shitty in normal environments too

Attached: 1514402989928.jpg (497x513, 53K)

do nigs humiliate amerimutts like this regularly?

Guys like you would be first to go when the aliens come down. It's just too fucking funny you are literally indoctrinated into believing blacks and whites are cut from a different cloth. You all evolved on the same insignificant chunk of rock from the same insignificant strand of RNA. You literally are living in a fantasy world of ignorance

Fucking niggers. Literally apes. I throw a party whenever one gets shot.

Have you guys ever played watch the skies? It's hilarious how fast we fuck eachother over in a matter of life and death

back to schizo

>It looks like he's asking if he's alright

lol yes, a famous saying in the black community right after a round of the knockout game is to ask the unwitting participant, "are you okay, mister?" You sheltered 4channers are hilarious.

>fuck nig-
>*gets hypnotized by her demigod voice*

Attached: minnie.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>But muh pure genes
Fucking idiots. Nobody on this board knows a shred about genetics. Life is a never ending cycle of evolution. The lines are too complex and interlocking for the average human to see it but they all connect and all races of human, insect and animal can all be traced to the same source. It doesn't matter what kind of anthropocentric bullshit you tell yourself, at the back of your mind you'll always know your're full of shit

that's a lot of parties

Serves him right for yawning without covering his mouth, cracker needed to be taught about etiquette

Kek
>Fucking niggers. Literally apes. I throw a party whenever one gets shot.
Why do incels like this even post outside of /pol/ or Yea Forums?

>Coping this hard

Go fuck yourself, I'm talking real fucking truth on here you fucking slime you fucking sack of H20 and protein don't pretend you're anything more than just that

Yes.

Attached: 1555173689132.webm (500x500, 1.85M)

Phoneposter here, describe what’s going on in the vid

to upset people like you
it's clearly working too

amazing

when was the last time white teens played 'knock out a nigger' game, in the 50s? people condemned this and stopped this savage practice and its been unheard of for half a century
(emphasis on 'people')

u mad bro?

This is what happens when Confederates burn down your schoolhouses. Thank God we still enslave them in the prison systems.

He goes to put his hand on his shoulder

oh the little protein bugs are talking about the color of their outer layer again.

Attached: prometheusEngineer.jpg (825x464, 35K)

a group of African American teenagers assault a random of man on the street for the fun of it

So as to further harm him.

Why did she stroke her hair like that? Weird

In their defence, he has about the most punchable face I've seen in awhile.

Honky had it coming, let's face it.

I hate both.

Niggers gonna nig

Not really
You get extremely mad at everything that involves 'nonwhites'. Shouldn't you go back to pol to get mad at gifs and webms and disinfo?

To distract her.

women are the niggers of gender

Attached: zoomers BTFO.webm (364x320, 684K)

>n-no u
if it didn't bother you would've reported it and moved on

>ywn save her by stomping the niggerettes out and then taking her back to your car where she sucks your dick

> Soiboy isn’t coddled away from human progression
> gets butthurt after realizing that he’s bullied due to being inferior and annoying
Tbqfh, they should commit sudoku and leave the gene pool.
Only soicucks get bullied

>let me also sneak in some womanhate in the thread because I'm virgin
Into the meatgrinder goes the incel

She thought he was humping her

fuck women

i guess women have the right to punch you in the face because they have a pussy

t. my father figure is Jordan "that's not what I said" Peterson

so if I think you're going to kill me I can shoot you preemptively? lmaoing at beta orbiters

What was going through his head here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-135801.png (760x715, 353K)

Point to me someone from this thread or outside of it, that says "women have the right to punch you in the face because they have a pussy".

Women clearly can't be trusted to have thoughts then. She is a violent criminal and deserves to be incarcerated and put on a registry.

Pls go back to r/hapa basedcuck

You are such a simple human being. I'm not even the user you were talking towards, but you are fucking dumb.

>I really shouldn't have gone on that break

Attached: 143479678_David-Schwimmer-Friends-467.jpg (467x409, 115K)

>This is ok, Reddit told me he was underprivileged after all.

That's how cops get off on every murder they commit. If it works for them it can work for you. Just say "I feared for my life." and the jury will sympathize with you.

A fist?

>If it works for them it can work for you.

No, it only works for them because they're cops. It specifically won't work for us because of that sole criterion.

like why?
this what niggers just do?

The worst part is if he had crossed the street to avoid them, he would've been labeled a "racist"

So you don't have any examples? You think thinking "THE SOCIETY ALLOWS WOMEN TO ASSAULT MEN" makes you not simple?

Actually you are correct. Become a cop and kill anyone you want, you effectively become a super-citizen and are held to a lower standard than your position of power implies.

>yawned before they hit him

He showed submission to the chimps

and men have the right to punch women in the face because women are stupid whores

I'm black and I cross the street if I see young black men at the end of it being suspicious

How sheltered, woke, and desperate for a platform are you that you're arguing on Yea Forums that there's no social distinction between male-on-female and female-on-male violence?

Now i see why pol is ON.

>I'm black

1) you're smart and it's what everyone should do despite the stigma
2) of course they're not gonna call you a racist if you're black and avoid that suspicious shit.

Threads like this are why I carry a gun. I've got stand your ground laws and a white complexion. No black man can stand a chance.

I expect shit like this to happen when I'm walking down the street and see 7 black teenagers gathered. It happens much more frequently then white kids shooting up schools. I don't go into a school and think "holy shit there's a lot of white kids here I'm going to get shot"

Yeah but you're not a white incel fuck who thinks young black men are intrinsically worse than them, you know better
They said "women are niggers of gender" and posted an aggressive woman annoyed at some fuck doing a stupid fortnite dance.
How sheltered and desperate are you for thinking that we're interested in hearing how you think "women are niggers of gender"?

desu a major reason why "white nationalism" is on the rise is because the internet makes it far easier for these instance of violence to be spread around, and black people are highly to blame because they're recording, uploading, and glorifying it all the while that white people spread it to put fear of black people into each other.

>It happens much more frequently then white kids shooting up schools

Yep, that's why the comparison is bogus. It's far more likely to occur, it harms more people every year, and you can't ban black people on the street anymore.

>They said "women are niggers of gender" and posted an aggressive woman annoyed at some fuck doing a stupid fortnite dance.

No one was soliciting a recap, retard.

"Are you okay mister? CUZ YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT NIGGA"

>being frustrated at "recap"
"Women are niggers of gender" is what you typed. :)

I love how people cry about how these gifs and webms are "racist propaganda" when it's all blacks producing and sharing these videos in the first place. There isn't any white group out there in blackface pretending to make these vids to trick black people into doing it, this is of their own accord. They choose to record themselves being violent and sharing it with others. They choose to celebrate and watch these videos everyday. They're behind World Star Hip Hop, not us.

I said five posts ago I'm not that user. I know conversations are new to you and you're used to socializing through a screen, but you're being very desperate.

>women are niggers of gender btw don't quote me bc it makes me angry I don't need your recap

You're boring and desperate.

>don't make a recap! women are niggers of gender btw

based af

user, you can't just acknowledge black people have sentience and make decisions to act violent on their own accord. THAT'S RACIST!

Oh, I know, their ancestors were oppressed generations ago and now we can't hold them accountable as individuals or draw any conclusions about their general populations.

>defending niggers on Yea Forums

shitty laptop noise
shitty visuals
literally 0 physicality or engagement

no wonder harsh noise is such a fucking dead zone now.

>desu a major reason why "white nationalism" is on the rise

Man I hope that's true.

Attached: 1549627490998.png (1024x776, 133K)

>literally 0 physicality or engagement
Haha lol

>muh huwhite nationalism is on the rise!!

Attached: poltards are finished.jpg (810x1200, 71K)

>you hate niggers

kek

yeah it is funny, having actually seen the incapacitants live in japan and contrasting it with this fucking garbage, it's a shame that people let fucking total shit like this slide. I'm sure some fucking idiot actually came up and told this dude "hey man great set" after. lol fucking hack.

fbicrimestats.jpg

Yeah it's not a real stat btw
You wont be getting those stats straight from fbi

umm yeah that’s how most americucks get shot by cops

Dont brag about seeing the incapacitants bro it just makes you look snobby. And also like someone who goes to Japan because they like anime, or tries to move there to teach english.

>interfere
>get your ass kicked for being a wifebeater

Handle it among yourselves

What the fuck is wrong with niggers

If whites did it all the time then yeah maybe. Fortunately they don't.

>I'm pretty sure white people do it infinitely more than any other color

Shit. Didn't mean to greentext.

And black people shoot up clubs what's your point

*kills each other at an incredibly disporportionate rate*
SO WHAT IF WHITEY....

Is he doing that fortnite dance? Based lady.

No. Lol. If you’re like me, a tall tough looking white guy, blacks don’t fuck with you like in OP. Maybe it’s because I’ve been blessed to live in the best part of the country, Washington state, but I’ve never once in my life of 25 years ever gotten in a conflict with a blacky. I homie-boxed one in eight grade but that was for fun. People in this thread that bitch about niggers either live in a shithole or have it coming

>he thinks it's the environment

Yeah, i dont hate nig--

Have you ever even met a black guy? Where do you live?

>he thinks it's the bullying

Lol wtf is this dumb hipster

Not a real stat? Can't trust the FBI. Yet Libtards we're SO sure and trusting that the FBI would get Trump for collusion but refuse to accept their statistics. LOL.

State - Texas
Current living situation - Mom's Basement

how about football players beating the crap out of their pregnant wives

I have met plenty of them and they're extremely racist and self-serving. It's absurd how when someone from their racial group excels they feel an immediate need to denegrate and down play that person's success.

People still say hipster? And just goes to show how much you know about Washington, the entire east side of the state is conservative and “hipsters” are nowhere to be seen. It’s basically Idaho 2 on the east side

Yeah, "upwardly mobile" is such a bizarre phrase. Not to mention, when black people want to insult other black people, they compare them to white people. They're racists.

They dont have basements in Texas you dumb hipster

Lol that wasn't me. School shooters happen because of a lack of mental health awareness, psychiatric treatment and the continued growth of disenfranchised youth who detach themselves from reality.

Or they just say "Damn nigga you Nigerian dark. You fuckin purple nigga." Or they refer to successful blacks as house niggers or Uncle Tom's or any other number of in-group racial slurs. Disgusting really.

Fine. Mom's Barn then.

why westerner so beta? this will never happen in russia, we beat nigers in the street.

deserved

Man I sure do love the music discussion that is going on.

Nobody cares. Also kys.

retard.

Yeah, you were dancing behind me, I can criminally assault you now!

Death grips

>implying communists would let you do this

Attached: 1535546469772.jpg (643x493, 207K)

Why would you be proud of being conservative

imagine a world without niggers

What are you talking about? There's no music discussion going on. Only leftists sperging out. Can you seriously not read?

communism is dead for 30 years

World without black people? You mean no people?

it’s easy if you try

Attached: 6C9FA6B8-65FF-41DE-8A99-F0F3C3EA60CE.png (633x863, 92K)

So it’s safe to say your opinion holds no merit, since you contribute as much to society as the average black in your eyes, how poetic
Lol I don’t see you talking about all the black football players who are respectful and good people, such as Larry Fitzgerald, Russell Wilson, Saquon Barkley, etc. instead you cherry pick one case of a player beating his pregnant wife? Fuck off, you’re just looking for reasons to hate blacks at this point
I don’t know where you live, but in the Pacific Northwest, black people act like everyone else. Maybe you live in a southern city or something where blacks are assholes, but up here they’ve only ever been pleasent. And I’ve got a newsflash for you bro: most people are self-serving to some extent, it’s almost like it’s in your best interest to care about yourself first and foremost ...

I feel ya, man

Nice whataboutism

Its sarcasm.

Why put words in my mouth?

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0

>communism is dead for 30 years
>implying of most them are not commies or at least closet commies
>implying they wouldn't take their revenge from capitalist west

Almost all of them are on prescription drugs.

they'll grow out of their faggot phase, most do when they actually have to come into contact with niggers on any sort of regular basis

>Joke's on you, I was only pretending to be a retard
Retarded libtard.

When white people (half of the time they're jews) shoot up something 95% of the time whites are the victims.
not an argument

This
Eric Harris was like on 5 different antidepressants

we have resentment but there is no communist here. we have only criminal capitalist mafia oligarchs

What about the dozens of college black football players who were given a slap on the wrist for rape

That's the Management's fault.

Are you really this dense?

The managements fault for letting them get away with it but it still happens at an epidemic level

Define rape, seems to mean a lot of things these days. Are drunk college blacks having sex with drunk college girls? Or actual rape? Would t mind a source too if you’ve got one

>there is no communist here
no fucking way dude
they forgot how west fucked their legacy?

music for this feel?

Attached: 873761112.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

a legacy of bolshevik tyranny is the only legacy. western leftist worship ussr but it is just red usa with imperialism and culture colonisation

user are you... being racist outside of Yea Forums?

Attached: 5fjbfqrtxmr21.jpg (721x721, 28K)

there's nothing racist about saying fuck niggers

niggers are more likely to be aggressive and violent with lower iqs

>red usa with imperialism and culture colonisation
im not a commie ffs bruh
converting a feudalistic shithole into a fully industrialized bear
it was ussr vs whole capitalist world order
those were some tuff motherfuckers

>western leftist worship ussr
asian commies worship ussr more than west

no? teenagers who just waste time to fuck up society are the ones i hate regardless of race

Once again, not where I live and certainly not in other parts of the country. I think you just live in a shitter bro

Have sex

Have sex