Say 3 bad things about your favorite album

Say 3 bad things about your favorite album.

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 5K)

If I could say 3 bad things about an album, it wouldn’t be my favourite album.

i cant go inside it
i cant turn it up louder without ear damage
other people have heard it so i can't be a completely elitist asshole about knowing it exists

No, that would mean to know nothing about music.

Wrong, nothing is perfect.

what about gigachad

i didn't make it
it's never gotten me a qt3.14 gf
i can't experience it for the first time ever again

Nothing that EXISTS

gigachad exists bro
in our hearts and minds

True, but I don’t think “it isn’t perfect” equals “bad”. I would like there to be better solos in The Final Cut by Pink Floyd, but i’m not gonna say “I fucking despise that there aren’t better solos in The Final Cut”. (Not saying The Final Cut is my favourite album, or even my favourite Pink Floyd album, just using it as a example.)

It's a challenge to see who actually understands why they like music and who are tourists who eat whatever is served to them. So far it seems that most of this board are posers.

or maybe not everyone on Yea Forums is a robot like you and have emotional attachments to their favourite record. and asking them to say three bad things about it would be like asking them to say 3 bad things about their childhood pet.

i agree with 90% of what scaruffi says in his kid a review but it’s still my favourite album anyway lol

t. consumerist redditor

>Only 12 songs
>Group split up to make shittier music
>Can't turn back time to experience them at their peak

Attached: 2df4b5559983a010c2902592328cda35.png (729x490, 249K)

>radio bits are kinda dumb
>the hidden track is stupid
Cant really think of a third thing

>They don't have enough music videos or art published for the size of their discography
>They will never do a show where I live so I have to travel abroad just to see a concert
>60% of No Love Deep Web

It has on the run in it
The ending is kinda forgettable

i understand why i like music in general. i don't understand why i like my favorite album though. not that it doesn't make sense, but that it makes all possible sense without needing any justification. it just is. i knew immediately as i first listened to it that i was hearing the greatest sounds that had ever been written and that was just it. it's kind of just like sacred music to me, even. sometimes that happens, as it's happened that once to me, and i don't know how else to elaborate on it.

1) It's to difficult to understand for normies
2) It's to difficult to understand for niggers
3) It's to difficult to understand for Yea Forumstards

1) 7th chamber pt 2 is completely useless as a track
2) U-God should have had more lines
3) protect ya neck should be the uncensored version on the actual album

Attached: 71h631BJGLL._SL1417_.jpg (1417x1417, 176K)

Dave Mustaine's voice on Rust in Peace. I'm not going to list another 2 things because it's bad enough to count for 3. Still the greatest album of all time.