3x3 favorites thread - recommend music

Just recently expanded my music taste. Call me a fucking pleb or whatever you want but these are my favorites right now and I am after suggestions to add to my library!

Attached: 3x3.jpg (913x913, 113K)

Have you listened to Spiritualized? Probably my fav neo-psych band. Check out their album Ladies and Gentlemen we are Floating in Space to start, it's excellent

Attached: topsters2 (8) 1.33.00 AM.png (1102x1102, 498K)

it's like i took a time machine to 2012

On my phone so no topsters, here are my most listened to albums overall

Attached: collage (2).jpg (900x900, 315K)

where is your black metal guys

i love hopkins! what would you recommend for that

I have not, but I will listen now! Thanks a n o n

[I'm OP] closest music to metal that I have enjoyed is from Buckethead, Liturgy, System of a Down and Iron Maiden.

Are you a girl or a redditor? Either way, listen to Boards Of Canada's first album.

I love black metal but I have to be in the mood for it a lot of the time

[I'm OP] I am a 24 year old male who just lost his friends, girlfriend, and job because of drugs and alcohol. I've been in rehab for two weeks and expanding my music has been helping me immensely. I've only been on Yea Forums for 3 days and want to look for more music to enjoy. It doesn't have to pertain to my fucked situation, but discovering music has been the closest thing to the coke/percocet high that I can get.

Go through the Yea Forumscore chart and listen to every album on it, dive deeper into the genres of the albums that you liked the most

Just listen to Slowdive they are the greatest band ever

got a link? or is it gonna be the first result of google.
listening to self titled now. love it so far. thanks brother.

Hit up some Tim Hecker
Check that Virgins album out

Attached: zUAcXba.jpg (2060x3825, 2.74M)

thanks nigga :-)

fuck everyone else here. listen to this shit, OP, and you'll find your way.

Attached: Sun-Kil-Moon-Benji-640x569.jpg (640x569, 67K)

listen to fishmans' 98.12.28

just finished slouvaki and I am blown away. that was awesome.

just finished listening to slowdive recommeded from , i'll start this album now. Thank you br