COACHELLA 2019 YOUTUBE LIVESTREAM GAMETHREAD 4

IT'S COACHELLA BABY!!!

Channel 1: youtu.be/bAS_E1D0UXw
Channel 2: youtu.be/h9mzOqPiTU4
Channel 3: youtu.be/km_TumzeoHo

Schedule in the picture! Enjoy

>Yellow Days is a Wal-Mart DeMarco
>Hurrary for the Riff Raff bravely asks us to tear down Drumpf's WALLS and we're all in this TOGETHER
>Los Tuscanes De Tijuana put on the ultimate Chad performance and go back home to their 3 bitches
>Jauz reinvents meme-edm unironically playing sandstorm, baby shark and crazy frog
>King Princesss is white and QUEER! GET USED TO IT!
>JPEGMAFIA is old and tired and screams loudly over a qt playing his beats on laptop
>Kacey Musgraves subverts with a barefoot performance
>Jaden Smith, with the highest budget performance of day, tries and fails to be Kanye West to a completely bored crowd
>Tierra Whack reflects on the current complexity of social issues, with the white DJ wanting to steal the whole show
>Calypso Rose tries too hard to move her hips being 78yo, still gets herself a young boy and brings forth granny apocalypse shoving mic down trousers

Attached: Coachella 2019.png (1342x1493, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEB6GVBX8wk
youtube.com/watch?v=6WpnMVwng0g
youtube.com/watch?v=J8LxORztUWY
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-lowest-birth-rates-in-the-world.html
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/total-fertility-rate/
asia.nikkei.com/Economy/South-Korea-fertility-rate-at-new-lows-dipping-below-1.0-threshold
youtube.com/watch?v=dOjpDMz0D6w
setlist.fm/setlist/mac-demarco/2019/the-echo-los-angeles-ca-7b933acc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4m2WutlqBk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck gookshit

I don't really like this or care about KPop, but I would POUND that Lisa girl's puss.

I'm just waiting for Boombayah

Based

>Blackpink at coachella tonight
>BTS on snl tomorrow
the gooks are invading

gookfappers ww

Lisa is the best

This song legit hot

did she just say nigger?

This was kpop's big chance to finally break into the mainstream and blackpink blew it

fuck life

Rosalia is great but damn her mic is definitely not on

no, but you did cletus.

at least japs had good music
this is just american pop with koreans

Ended up warming to Polo & Pan lol, at least it sounds unique

This Blackpink shit is somehow even MORE soulless than Jaden Smith's shit

This was created in some Korean pop music labatory trying to capture the sounds of American mainstream pop/rap but is like 5-10 years dated and isn't even catchy

Add Rosalia's sound is delayed and the camera work is garbage, its a shame because she's great

I read a blind item saying that one of the members of blackpink had to fuck the owner of cochella to get this spot

niga means "you" in korean

CLC > Black Pink

Attached: DbUEgFYUwAENce_.jpg (1000x1500, 328K)

Music cant be dated you zoomer faggot poser. Music isn't like fashion, trends and dates are irrelevant when it comes to music

Yeah she sang something about how niggers are only 13% of the population, yet they commit 52% of all crimes in the US. That was a really weird lyric, it didn't even rhyme and came out of nowhere.

this is fucking lame

Exactly, it's plastic trash these fags eat up because of their yellow fever

This is a Dua Lipa song btw

(Niga)

Dont understand how you can be so into a group with stuff that isn't related to music or the music process. Even the some high quality drama is more understandable.

I think I just wasted 4+ hours of my life

There's not a single song I've heard from any of these artists tonight that made me think "Oh wow I need to download that later, that was cool"

I just watched 4 hours of shit. For what?

Yo bros. Just got on. There's something very wrong about Kpop playing as a major act at an american festival. Kpop is the microwaved Kraft mac version of American pop music which is already horrible. Do people understand they're slurping down sloppy seconds?

>Music isn't like fashion, trends and dates are irrelevant when it comes to music
shitty manufactured pop music is though

g o k

>CLC
Who?

Kpop always sounds better when backed by a live band

youtube.com/watch?v=LEB6GVBX8wk

Damn Idris

Channel 3 sounds like Tetris Effect lol

is this specific target demographic hour oh wait its coachella eheh

I dont know why they keep trying to force meme this gook shit. Like the only ones who like it are mental rejegts who fap to the gooks who look the same. The music is boring and dated, the vast majority of americans see it for the manufactured garbage it is. I mean, american pop music is manufactured too but at least they try to pretend to be authentic

Jesus, their voices don't even sound half decent

Really?

Attached: DZHcDG2U0AAU81D.jpg (3000x2000, 564K)

I really hope there’s a mass shooting this year

cringe

What went wrong?

Attached: cow.png (485x576, 351K)

What's with all the white people? Not a single spic in the crowd I'm shook

Attached: 1498804513063.jpg (563x563, 24K)

Missed the entire set of this "Polo & Pan" but the last track was cool. Was it all like that or was it typical festival wub wubs?

is this real?!?

whhat did one of the gooks bail?

Why are you so racist? Please have sex and re evaluate yourself

it's strictly the image and gossip nobody cares about the music we just like the tea and BTS

WE LOVE YOU BLACK PINK! :_;

PROMLEMATIC

cringeeeeee

Even their stage banter is choreographed

Gibs Greg Ginn

What the FUCK are they doing?

It was all kind of like that

holy shit thats so many people

coachella looks like a nightmare

>did it work
>no

Kpop is fucking terrible, wew. It's like 2006 us pop but a cheap imitation.

>I dont know why they keep trying to force meme this gook shit. Like the only ones who like it are mental rejegts who fap to the gooks who look the same. The music is boring and dated, the vast majority of americans see it for the manufactured garbage it is. I mean, american pop music is manufactured too but at least they try to pretend to be authentic

Attached: oof.jpg (1074x1711, 844K)

Whole set was highly atypical wub wubs

lmao at that one chick who is FREAKING OUT

God, that Lisa chick is a certified semen demon. Those eyes lust for cock.

It was super chill south of france gay seaside vibes

>the tea
Are you aware of how using that idiotic phrase makes you appear?

does she have a british accent or korean accent cant tell

kpop general here, we're sorry for this crap, nobody actually likes it

fuck kpop is Ella mai time

There are kpop groups with way less wpoppy music, but their concepts aren't very US friendly

Have you ever even touched a vagina?

best coachellla stream memory

Pharell unable to sing after getting dust in his throat

hahaha yes

I met some Chinese ivy educated SJW who showed me BLACKPINK and tried to act like it was genuinely cool and I was afraid to tell her how shit it was because she would have erupted on a fuck white guys rant on me

Because I contained myself she did indeed fuck me that night but I could hardly keep it hard in condom and it wasnt that good but yeah

Australian

Am I looking at this is this right?
THEY BOOKED THE 1975 WITHOUT PALE WAVES
how is that legal?

Australian.

Nice. Live shows like that suck ass, especially if the crowd is a solid block of low IQ brows and skanks, but I would potentially listen to some of this on my mp3 player

Kpop had a soul you know

You can tell how EDM infected it currently is, next we'll have them doing trap or something

André 3000 not being able to face the crowd

Bailed on kpop. Now I’m gaypop with polo and pan

>you're racist because you don't like cheap teen pop for Koreans
that's like white people taking criticism of like Britney Spears or Billie Eilish as racist

>next we'll have them doing trap or something

I mean whatever the first song they did had major trap elements, especially the annoying trappity trap female rapper flows

Yeah it didn't sound like music for a festival, but it sure sounded interesting.

need the smirky dorks on channel 3 to get offstage so i can watch Ella Mai

they should do psych. pretty much all korean psych ive heard is good.

Yeah man, SJWs are fucking nuts and she would have legit gone on a rant.

Met another one last night and just decided I'm not even going to try to fuck her and am not meeting these freaks anymore, they're garbage miserable humans

cameraman shenanigans on spark performance and got beat the cock

Like could you picture a band like nirvana coming out of korea? Like this grungy, dirty, nhiilistic, hobo looking heroin addict guy singing about teen angst.

All the gooks look like they came off a factory line. It reminds me of that one twilight zone episode.

Number 12 Looks Just Like You

asians really have no souls

I actually kinda like kpop. It's super soulles and generic, but it's catchy. It's like how sometimes I really am craving mcdonalds even if I know it's crap

I'm pretty sure they're already starting to put trap elements into the music.

plenty of trap in kpop right now

that has to be awesome feeling for a studio band to have a jam session at Coachella

this fucking band tho

WTF is this now

What is this garbage?

Girls Generation had some good songs and they actually sounded "Korean"

Whatever the fuck this shit is....it's not good in any regard. Not even catchy

The only chance Kpop had to breakthrough at Coachella was if Girls Generation performed 7 or 8 years ago.

Hologram Tupac reaction was timeless, no one knew what the hell it was at first.

also Explosions in The Sky causing an unexpected feel-fest

Attached: 1334457804553.jpg (628x354, 86K)

>tfw Kpop group only has an EP worth of material out so they have to fluff set with a jam from session musicians filler

DAT RA-PA-PAPAPAPAPA

True. I much prefer gg over bp

>channel 1
>wait THIS is what "The 1975" is?
I am woefully uninformed about mainstream popular stuff at this point music. I have thought The 1975 was some kind of Tycho-alike for the last several years because I apparently free associated them with pic related which doesn't even say 1975 on it. Hmmm. I may be retarded. This band sucks though. What a weird band.

Attached: 2344234.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

kpop already went through a trap phase

expected. comes with the pop territory.

reminds me of russian teams in sports movies

what is wrong with you delusional snsd boomers

Moby going beyond the limit. Some say he's still playing his set to this day.

Ariel Pink MELTDOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=6WpnMVwng0g

oh god just typing that made me really sad bros it was comfy and fun and the threads were awesome and it was my first one and indie rock was alive and well ....this was fucking EIGHT years ago

EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO

jesus christ bros im going to cry what the fuck if 8 years went by that quick then the 8 years (when i'm fucking 37 years old at that point) must go by quick to

I....hurt myself today

>this grungy, dirty, nhiilistic, hobo looking heroin addict guy singing about teen angst
Oy vey, how will their civilization survive without this progressive normalization of antisocial behavior?

RAPAMPAMPAPAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: kill-this-love.jpg (688x449, 87K)

Man when are they gonna sing boombayah

Coachella is so surreal. i cant help but talk about it w/o sound pretentious. its like im staring into an acid trip plastic world

Lmao you think THIS shit is going to have any impact. This is barely better than Jaden's performance.

i foeget the year but people expecting daft punk to show up at the very end
i was one of the idiots who fell for this shit, was hillarious

youtube.com/watch?v=J8LxORztUWY

RAVE IS KING

It's just 2ne1 songs with skinnier girls

is that the ayaya meme song? if it is then just rewind, it was literally the first song

I wish there were more live situations that catered to a mellower experience. The only place in culture where we really have that right now is the "ambient" tent at a hippie festival, where almost all the music is awful and every third artist is just playing aggressive wub wubs anyway because the standards for what counts as "ambient" or "chill" at those events is all fucked up. A festival culture of mellow people who intended to do psychedelics, maybe mdma, no uppers, no alcohol, and relax and genuinely connect with soothing music would be fucking incredible.

First Major Lazer performance, only time I felt proper hype.

I used to love this weekend so much

Now Coachella is dead and I'm just here out of habit.

i don't get why people bash kpop so much, i mean it's trash but it's kinda catchy and fun + good fap material. J-pop though? now that's real fucking trash, it's extra soulless and they're not even fapworthy.
I just found out fucking PERFUME is actually going to perform on day 3 but they're not even on the stream list lmao

At least they didn’t descend from a levitated Kia

It's the song from Produce 48

It's not on the set list

>A festival culture of mellow people who intended to do psychedelics, maybe mdma, no uppers, no alcohol, and relax and genuinely connect with soothing music would be fucking incredible.

Isn't that what Grateful Dead shows are?

wtf is this gook shit
we want based negroes!

i have listened to one blackpink song ever and dont care about them. i dont see how snsd would do better today when their american advancement sucked years ago.

this sucks without livestream chat

let's not forget this gem

Attached: 1428707600527.png (596x318, 216K)

this is literally just western pop

youtube removed it because there were too many bullies

I
AM THE RHYTHM THIEF

I probably won't remember even 5 minutes of this set by Sunday night. This is some of the most empty music I've listened to in a while.

uh oh they turned off the auto tune

meant for Phoenix headlined for some reason, DP just showed up at their NYC for an encore

Khruangbin is a legit good band at least

I thought Underworld would be some generic EDM shit

They blew my mind

Panda Bear performing to a bunch of disinterested normies who must have thought he was an EDM dj

If their music was incredible high brow producer wizard ambient, dub, and new age music and the audience was genuine spiritual people instead of burnt out retards, and they played in the woods for like 300 people instead of in stadiums for like 10,000 people I guess yeah.

Vince Staples burring R. Kelly in an interview after his set last year.

this right here, man what an experience

south korea actually has the lowest birth rate in the world.
see what happens when you go full pop gook.

Need a cobain to come out of nowhere and smash one of them in the heads with a guitar and sing about how daddies little girl aint a girl no more

Teddy is such a hack... and SEAniggers keep eating this shit up

I thought k pop stars were supposed to be cutesy. these girls are just thots

How come their first song was the only lit one?

i remember when hot chip were finishing their set and the entire thread was just OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Man this is the first coachella I finally feel just out of touch/aged out or w/e. Even the acts I'd want to see are all older.

Wanted to go just one more time at some point but maybe not.

where is du-du-du-du-du!?!?

Bros you what else I noticed?

They even replaced based Jason with the light skin black/gook this year for interviews

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 12K)

>I just found out fucking PERFUME is actually going to perform on day 3 but they're not even on the stream list lmao
seriously? they better stream that shit. i don't want to hunt through instagram streams.

I can see why people like this 1975 actually. This track is not bad in very many ways. But it's so utterly shallow and rehashed I could not make myself listen to it for any reason but these stream threads. How do some people not grow out of music constructed solely of pop cliches?

>Like an animal
>I still love you
>I'm comin home
>calling out for you
Are you fucking kidding? It's like he googled 'most used pop music tropes'

I only know that one song because twitch streamers always had it in the background lul

To quote the Pitchfork review

>Kill This Love EP is a collection of five songs that exist largely to promote one massive single.

Which was the first song

Na dude underworld is classic techno shit. Born slippy.

Does anyone remember when dinosaur jr. played and j macis just didn't even acknowledge the crowd. Really seemed like he didn't want to be there.

That year when Migos weren't on the schedule but they showed up as guests and performed Bad and Boujee THREE TIMES IN ONE DAY and then once more the next day. One of those performances was when Gucci Mane came back from jail and half his set was bringing on guests and then leaving the stage to let the guests perform by themselves. He only actually played about half his set and still got paid.

90% of Yea Forums is fappening to chan 1
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The first song isn't on the EP

>>Does anyone remember when dinosaur jr. played and j macis just didn't even acknowledge the crowd. Really seemed like he didn't want to be there.

Sounds like a normal Dinosaur Jr. show

Mind providing some stats to back up that claim of "actual" lowest?
Cause everything i find doesn't rank them as the actual lowest.
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-lowest-birth-rates-in-the-world.html
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/total-fertility-rate/

Truth

/kPOOP/ is not Yea Forums

Let's wind this set down with some group masturbation fellas. Everyone report in.

Not so cliche if you're 17 ya know

does anyone remember the year with lcd soundsystem and the cameraman (or whoever was doing the visuals) was just going absolutely nuts? dude wouldve lost his job for sure

Attached: 1455996794187.jpg (188x212, 3K)

cringe

this bitches speak such good english

i thot they were korea

Attached: 1542389968698.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

Are they gonna strip or not?

Conflicted. Want to watch Janelle Monae and Charlotte Gainsbourg, but I also want to lock in channel 3 for a couple hours.

THIS BETTER BE DUUDUDUDUDU

>kpop-robo-4000 says "we just dropped our album last week" as though they have any say in the actions of the corporate venture they're the models for

Roger.

Context?

They were kinda boring I was flipping through

> Blackpink in your area

/jp/ here

asia.nikkei.com/Economy/South-Korea-fertility-rate-at-new-lows-dipping-below-1.0-threshold

By the way, according to google they just legalized abortion in south korea. Lmao, shits going to go into overdrive.

You see pol, east asia has worse birth rates than the west, its just that they have yet to allow tons of immggration

the fuck?

how the fuck can anyone enjoy k pop. they all look like they're performing at fucking gunpoint

Yeah, I have trouble viewing them as actual human beings. Kpop is honestly more disturbing than entertaining.

>yayayayayayayayaya
>wooloolololololoo

ELECTRONIC
DANCE
MUSIC

Fucking this

at least the girls are cute. i dont think the brrt rambo move was appropriate

It's cute how the kpops pretend they're actually singing during the chorus. What fucking trash.

Where do you have the stream scedule I wanna watch Charlotte

BOOM BOOM BOOM BAP YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH

ahahaha i mean im sure its fun on drugs

Is it just me or do they look so robotic? Eh, it's just me.

>pol
oof
how does this have anything to do with the normalization and fetishization of the nihilistic junkie lifestyle tho?

This guy, Teddy Park, writes most of their songs/lyrics

cringe

Attached: A-2539003-1439456025-1952.jpeg.jpg (211x300, 8K)

Stage 2 not so bad right now.

No, they are some of the worst performers in kpop.

Its in the description of each channel stream newfag

check out OP
or just google it

Kpop is far more ''soulless'' than Jpop is. What is this hot take?

I remember when I first heard that blackpink in your area song, what a dissappointment.

I was at least expecting some perfectionist bs like what BTS and most Kpop groups like to pursue.

Still no Du-du du du. IM RAGE RIGHT NOW!

wtf i like gookpop now

Attached: 1623.jpg (2283x1041, 684K)

So all it takes is Kurt Cobain strumming a couple chords to wreck your civilization?
That's pretty crazy

They're trained from an early age in a very draconian environment and their faces are all 80% plastic. Very sad honestly. Basically slave labor pop stars.

Fags watching this fake pop shit. Ella Mai killing shit

go away ella mai i want to see the only group of actually talented musicians playing today

edm is 100x better performed with actual drums and synths

That's a Thai tranny (unironically)

Did I just seriously have that KPop performance on for a fucking HOUR?

What is wrong with me

your dick did the listening

RNB performances are boring as fuck

This is Laura Lee from Khruangbin. Say something nice about her.

Attached: IMG_0505.jpg (779x1080, 176K)

most of them choose to do it

It was the first song

white woman here
I definitely want to reward you with sex right now

and by that i mean they choose to get into it. Obviously I know they can't get out after a contract lmao

>implying that everything you say should be geared towards hoping a women "rewards" you with sex after

incel

Wrong. Actual EDM (98% of it is horrible but leaving that aside) can't be performed that way. The genre is entirely about a certain style of time-perfect, loudness-perfect production that you can't do with live keyboard players, and the sound of live drums is nothing like the sound of programmed drums. You may like bands that do things live, and you may be right they're better in some way, but it doesn't deliver what EDM is about.

Yeah I agree
I don't fap to celebrities and shit anyway so I guess kpop doesn't have much for me

It's the most pathetic and shallow bullshit I've seen.

i was mainly talking about the AKB48 kinda j-pop, like the one in groups and shit, solo j-pop artists are mostly fine though.

looks like I'm staying tuned to channel 3

Okay, you're correct. Thought you meant J-pop as a whole.

The chick on channel 3 is pretty good even though I don't like her music at all

white woman here
I just saw you put that incel in his place
that makes me so wet

How did that DDU-DU DDU-DU got so popular anyway?

>put on channel 3
>some black queen
>"LETS DO THE BEST R&B SONG OF 2018"
>starts some generic ass r&b song that i never heard and will neve remember

yikes

japana's music industry in general is way more soulful with shit like babymetal and jrock being popular.
But none of it comes anywhere close to the popularity of kpop soooo

Tits or GET THE FUCK OUT

fell in love with her the first time i saw them. i wish i knew a girl like her

Shame about her chronic dandruff though

I agree. Did you respond to the wrong post

Stick to channel 3, Khruangbin is actually really cool. Also

did you not live near anyplace with cars or radios or car radios last summer?

wtf HELP
orbiters ASSEMBLE

who we watchin now bros?

Khraungbin is probably one of the best bands at the moment. Their live shows are some of the best.

SEAniggees eat everything up and kept inflating BP's viewcount

Attached: blackpink.png (562x418, 44K)

Are you talking about Boo'd Up because that song is pretty good

Yo fuck you faggot. Boo'd up is top R&B

>soulful
>babymetal

You fucking retard.

This is the main reason why I still respect Japan. Rock music still dominates the charts at times, along with synth and electro-pop. Most of it isn't anything great but it's still more diverse than what we have here and in Kpop.

BLACKPINK proceeds to prove K and J pop is hot commercial garbage while Rosalía Ella Mai murdered the time spot on another chan.

They all look starved and tired. Most of the time 1 sings while the rest idled and dealt with their giant wigs or weaves.

The failure of ching-chong pop was obvious in Kiss and Make Up where strong vocalist and real pop killer Dua was merely a voice over.

wtf stop playing r&b. go to khraungbin.

what are we watching next?

Oh user

Attached: 1553474800675.jpg (1642x924, 210K)

Boo'd Up is meh. It's not bad, but not great.

relative to kpop i mean

white woman here
THANK YOU

seriously wtf

no one cares about jpop, that shit is more about having 100 girls in one group so you can charge all the waifufags 1k to shake their waifu's hand for 5 seconds

It's a wig btw

khraungbin unless the 1975 does a duet with Pale Wave

8 MINUTES PAST SCHEDULE GIVE ME KHRUANGBIN REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1526066700462.gif (365x400, 551K)

This channel 2 Coldplay shit?

uhhh yeaaa im waving lights around huhuhuh

Wow get these boring ass white men off of the streams please

>1975
Song is not bad for what it is but man everytime I see a band like this I feel so embarrassed for the "guitarist". Imagine having to play that tripe when you're like 30, or even worse actually thinking it was entertaining to play that tripe.

basically some 90s tier slow jam

khruangbin are on channel 3 after ella mai

you fuck read the youtube description

Was about to post the same lmao

The more I listened the more I remembered Coldplay

I've never been to a music festival before. are they fun bros? they look fun

Attached: 1549161866046.gif (500x373, 1019K)

That's like judging Western music based off Alan Walker

Her windbreaker robe is cool and she has good stage presence and is a good singer. Music is mega boring though.

this has got to be close to the end right

No, it's like judging EDM mega festival DJ culture based off Alan Walker, which would be perfectly reasonable.

these Rufus guys are alright

>puts on 1975 channel
>embarrassing autotune

wait how the fuck is this p4k approved rock now

They’re fun unless you hate yourself and/or are uncomfortable around people. Which is why Yea Forums generally hates them.

first time hear the 1975, fucking garbage. Why is rock so shitty now? Is this what the zoomers call bops?

>PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR ONE LAST TIME
>plays 3 more songs
GODDAMMIT

>TFW the first k-pop performance only had an audience because they were hoping for a dua lipa appearance.

Embarrassing for Asia. Go back.

Attached: 44924097_586715008415312_821934775633477364_n.jpg (720x720, 48K)

I would highly recommend smaller festivals. The better music you're into, the better festivals youll find. To me coachella seems like hell even if I liked the music just because of how many fuckign people there are. I cant believe people do this shit

rock is dead

>dua lipa
who?

Yes but coachella was only fun when I was really young. Suddenly didn't want to piss in bottles or eat junk and be drugged the entire time and I wanted to sleep in a bed a few years later.. Lost a lot of its luster when you can't go with the flow desu.

I am both things and I liked the few times I went to music festivals. Especially if you find hidden gems, like one time I got to see the guy that plays MC Pee Pants from ATHF live

did you hear the crowd during Boombayah? There was some hype there

They're awful. Crowds. Crowd smell (why do crowded events always smell like literal horse poop even if there are no horses around?). $10 water bottles. Surrounded by NPCs. Disgusting porta-potties. Recipe for panic attack on drugs. Could be manageable without drugs but then it would just be incredibly annoying and boring.

My 16 year old dog may be dying :(

He's having trouble balancing, and just lays in his bed all day and doesn't really want to eat and now he basically just lays still with sligh tbreathing

fuck

this has nothing to do with coachella but i was watching it as i thought of sorry

>rock is dead
I wish it was dead instead of still having these reanimated corpse bands tarnishing the reputation and legacy of the genre.

my god laura lee is hot

>karuahagahahbin very good say Yea Forums
>wha-BANG dink dink dink dinka funka funka funk funk
FUCKING SNORE. Rather watch 1975 Gap commercial music just for the treadmill stage gimmick he's got going right now. Is there any worse influence on music than funk?

fuck those legs someone help me nofap what do????

This jam bands name is pissing me off

im sorry user. At least if he does go he lived a good long life. I hope your dog can hold out longer

thank you user means a lot

Seriously what is this boring shit

what is with this mix? bass is way too high

Channel 3 is fun, better than parallel universe coldplay and commercial rock attempts going on the other channels

THIGHS

go back to fapping to koreans, faggots

OMG COKE BOTTLES THESE GUYS R WILD
://////

>le weed drugs trippy old school band bro

Why are the 1975 such virtue signalers

There's two random black girls dancing behind them

i want laura to finger my ass

herculoids hair

>Cropped 21:9
>Filters on every channel

Worst Coachella ever

Cute dress....

Attached: 1651.jpg (2261x954, 839K)

>le weed trippy lsd throwback larping edge niggers

I’m trying to keep an open mind here, but I don’t think anyone ever hears of this band outside of Houston if the bassist isn’t a fucking fox.

channel 3 sounds like the ren and stimpy theme slowed down

>Whitest band yet needs to have completely superfluous bantu backing dancers

What did they mean by this?

The bassist on channel 3 is so fucking sexy

The music isn't awful by any means, not mindblowing but totally passable unlike The 1975 which is offensively sterile/bad

This krugahabggbin is lame. I get it. I wish rock was not dead also. But that doesn't mean you should force yourself to like whatever excuse for "rock" goes on stage with a guitar.

If this kind of energy was still a thing in rock this hipster Phish band would be laughed off the stage
youtube.com/watch?v=dOjpDMz0D6w

I hereby dub karauaugahbin Hipster Phish henceforth

Phish: Pabst and American Spirits edition

The point of this band is not rock. The point is Laura's thighs. That's why the band exists.

course i get an ad in the best part

whose this smurf chink with the 1975 my lord this is homosexual

muh energy

actual white woman here
1975 makes me wish I was a lesbian. Is this why all of my friends are dating black men?

will /ourguy/ diplo deliver?

user..... adblock. Come on.

Skinny Jeans Phish

Damn Im so butthurt why doesn't youtube give me Coachella streams I am subbed to music people... why doesn't Twitter trend this until NOW, forgot the entire day 1

I do like how the drummer has looked bored the entire time. He kinda reminds me of Huell from Breaking Bad.

You didn't miss much

You did not miss a single good band

t. someone who has watched all 5 hours

He better

Attached: Diplo-Boys-Official-Video-GIF-diplo-dj-41347758-511-292.gif (511x292, 2.14M)

Didn't miss much. Best thing was a boring outsider house French pseudo-live set

In what stream are bts?

all three of these bands are putting me to sleep

love all the confused bros in the audience

hahaha p4k actually rates this band

bts is fucking tomorrow on snl you mong
blackpink was on channel 1 like 30 minutes ago

The SNL stream tomorrow night.

LOL WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT SCREAMING PUSSY SHIT you fucking mong SOTP CRYING

that one guy with the turban and shades is digging it

Diplo is about the be the best thing on purely because he at least will be loud and obnoxious which will be more entertaining than disco Phish, and the Gap commercial playing on channel 1

So how was the crowd to the tucanes de tijuana?

Of course. I hope we get an Alison Wonderland appearance.

setlist.fm/setlist/mac-demarco/2019/the-echo-los-angeles-ca-7b933acc.html

Damn mac played his full new album a few nights ago

Any new music in the Khruangbin set?

Wtf i thought it was today i stayed awake for nothing

They were the hit of the day.

coke bottle solo seemed new

honestly way bigger than expected and pretty enthusiastic. Lots of latin music this year

If Pabst Phish and the War on Drugs did a collab they could bring about world peace by putting the entire world to sleep

I'm 36 and I like Rufus Del Mar.

Well for one Coachella is literally on desert polo grounds

I don't understand The 1975 can anyone explain them to me in two word or less? Thanks.

>bass girl hot
I'm always stunned by this. People's sexuality is so warped they can be tricked into thinking someone is hot just because they're sending over signals that say "IM TRYING TO BE HOT - look my lipstick, look my skimpy outfit, look my stripper nails". She looks like a worn out bartender from a highway bar.

Laura has nice gibs

best smashing pumpkins song

youtube.com/watch?v=4m2WutlqBk0

Inoffensive Pop (for young girls)

zoomer "rock"

I said two words or less!

easy listening

(I agree it is very bad)

modern britpop

jelly girl. only another girl could not see her charms

Attached: 1706.jpg (2261x951, 961K)

You're not wrong but the choicest of Korean grils are much more attractive than goblinas Americanas so here we are

those girls most be on a SHIT TON of drugs to be freaking out over the 1975 like that

Thanks guys damn I was at least thinking Jaden Smith for the memes, oh well

BILLY CORGAN!

oh shit. just tuned in before going to bed and I am totally digging this on channel 3
and that girll too hnnnggg

mr mustache man is hype to see himself on the big screen

>implying there are girls on Yea Forums
She's wearing a half centimeter of makeup and you can still tell her face is mannish and gross.

USA is the ultimate growth market. It's a commercial decision before anything.

you just dont get it! you never will!!

He wasn't even entertaining

Just pathetic, but again, not even in a funny way, the crowd was bored, we were bored and itw as a waste of everyone's time

Literally looks like a lazy drag queen.

Attached: wow hot.jpg (1200x661, 174K)

Yes?

Billy Corgan! Where?!

The queen of pop and bop. Are you a retard?

Attached: t51qwt1zua421.jpg (810x963, 265K)

her legs are dynamite

JPEG INTERVIEW ON CHANNEL 2

how many seconds can he go before he embarrasses himself?

>implying that’s a bad thing

Are you fucking stupid. This was aired already. Right before his shit set

you described grimes

I used to think the 1975 were somewhat respectable normiecore. Hmm...

yes

NEW THREAD

no

they better close w/ zionsville

Covering rap samples is running out of ideas

jpegmafia was really high and trying to keep it together during that interview

described Charli XCX*

Fixed for you, user.

The interviews rotate across different channels

Kumbang playing g funk hits now

R E G U L A T E

Ha a 90's west coast rap review, I like this

Blackpink are skinny even by kpop standards and their performances are pretty subpar compared to almost every other idol group, even trainees on survival shows deliver more polished and energetic performances.
They are more like models who get to promote Teddy's recycled songs once a year, 99% of idols have to work their asses off to get any sort of public recognition.

Too much surgery in both countries imo
Hottest chicks Ive seen were in Sweden
Japan was disappointing never been to Korea though

>go to a country
>the chicks aren't hot enough for you
>"it was disappointing"
jesus christ have sex

>has sex
>goes on Yea Forums