Would you take it, Yea Forums?

Would you take it, Yea Forums?

Attached: FB_IMG_1555123478865.jpg (800x1422, 56K)

FUCK yes i wish i had a nice blunt like that rn
And I’m hanging with a famous dude? This must be a good night

Do I have to listen to his racist tirades?

Yes you can’t shut him up, but he keeps ignoring when you try to pass the L back, so you get to smoke the whole thing

marijuana makes my day

yes i haven't had a fucking hit of weed in 4 years and it's fucking killing me because I'm poor neet and have no friends. but i found out you can buy weed on the dark web pretty easily so I'm more motivated to turn my life around so i can afford weed again

>being a straight edge loser
yikes

I don't smoke because it gives me anxiety. I would hang out with him though, he a cute

Fuck no, cuz i smoke weed like a civilized person and not like a fucking nigger

Attached: EC57549C-836E-477A-A7A4-0F6DD09A22EF.jpg (640x534, 85K)

Yeah man

Attached: FFDD7B11-EAE9-4969-A9E8-2CC83C067370.png (272x204, 96K)

fuck off if you're not vaping herb that you've grown yourself

Strong agree

Attached: 997FA243-F912-4D43-BF5F-2440CF71E896.jpg (1032x1227, 430K)

Is he a pot astronaut?

Attached: Neckbeard.jpg (237x279, 10K)

Lol if that's the thing to get you motivated you must be a pathetic piece of shit

>not having access to medical weed 24/7
kek, must be a flyover or yuropoor

Attached: 20832096314_7323ec81cc_o.0.jpg (1200x800, 125K)

Vaping bud is trash. I'd rather smoke weed or vape an actual cartridge

*take it*
*put it out under my boot*
*beat the ever loving fuck out of him while listening to the stooges*

No thank you, I don’t indluge in childish substances. I’m a man of wine and DMT.

Panda Bear you faggot.

Attached: D9E6CA35-793E-4999-AB41-840C3DA98531.jpg (604x583, 64K)

>flyover
We may not have fancy legal pot, but literally everything else is magnitudes cheaper, and if you buy your pot in bulk you can make up the difference.
I love cities and would love to visit the west coast someday but there’s definitely advantages to living where I do. Movie tickets are less than 10 bucks, I don’t have to worry about being mugged in the street..

wait wait wait
weed still isn't legal in europe? lmfao

The US, despite being hugely delegitimized as a world leader because of le orange man, is still the determining factor on international policy like that because their enforcers are the world police. Once it becomes federally legal in the US, it will become legal basically everywhere within a matter of years.
Panda lives in Portugal anyway but I’m sure he’s got a high class hookup

so what youre saying is that the US is and always will be a world leader regardless of who is leading the US

yeah, we know.

Hell yeah, we're bros. I'm not a square. Then we'd search for delicious snacks

Not really, you guys just have the most money (for now) you’re willing to use to intrude on other countries politics and conform them to your beliefs.
With your ass-backwards welfare/healthcare policies I could easily see the entire country collapsing under the weight of economic anxiety and social unrest and slipping into 3rd world anarchy

I just wanna put it out there that a lot of weed “vapes” on the market these days actually just use electronic heating elements to ignite and combust weed so it’s not the same as vaping, it’s still smoking. They’re basically hand-held versions of a car cigarette lighter that you can shove your bud into and suck on. Also if you pay >$20 for one, you are a mark-ass mark (even if they have a nice website)

literally the most cringeworthy dude psychonautics lmao drug choice possible. wine is pleb trash as well. reddit spacing doesn’t help.
gin & tonic and ketamine for me.

t. ultrafagaloni

>t. Geologist

Bro dispensaries in legal dates are pretty god damn cheap these days, I live in a college town in Washington state and one of the local weed stores sells $40 ounces, I’ve never gotten weed that cheap on the street

Hell yeah panda let’s go

>so what youre saying is that the US is and always will be a world leader regardless of who is leading the US

Ever heard of a little country called China? Americucks days are numbered

Nope. Weed is for losers.
I'd tell Panda Bear his music is trash and crab walk out of the room.