Why do so many people, especially other rappers, still defend this piece of shit...

Why do so many people, especially other rappers, still defend this piece of shit? You'd think after the confession tapes were revealed and every bit of his dirty laundry came to light everyone would have thrown him under the bus.

Attached: xxxabuser.jpg (920x598, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8
youtu.be/kqmef8sp9aY
youtu.be/58sSwcZGgbI
youtube.com/watch?v=HyB2LM8zehI
youtube.com/watch?v=3JsCXhmSTdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Case-in-point:
youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8

because there is no accountability in hip hop culture

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

But why though?

What did he do or say

Because his music was good so who fucking cares

no it actually wasn't.

C L O U T M A R T Y R

>especially other rappers
They knew him personally so they want to defend their friend's image after death.

All he did was beat his gf shit like that goes down every day. Look at this video of a CEO beating his wife abroad daylight and of course nothing happened to him.

youtu.be/kqmef8sp9aY

The only reason people made such a big deal about X is because he was beautiful and people were jealous of him. You dont understand that pain because you are mediocre, and have never stood out for the worms to try to tear you down.

Beat the living shit out of his then-gf, threatened to kill her multiple times, tortured her, held her hostage, etc.

Hint: It starts with an N

You can be against porkies attacking women, and piece of shit rappers attacking women at the same time. Not mutually exclusive faggot.

Idc about him beating his whore because I'm not a soft cunt, but nobody is going to care about this dude in 20 years. His impact is pretty much limited to a day of RIP statuses on facebook.

She must be memorizing as script.

He barely had a chance to make an impact because he was killed less than one year into him getting into the mainstream. The judge made him stuck in Florida and unable to move to LA with all the rich people and security where he belonged. Then he was killed randomly and the losers who did it showed off on social media. The judge probably just thinks good riddance. He never had a chance to live his life, everyone around him treated him harshly. Now he will be forgotten and that's why I miss that lil g, he should still be here. But the world is so cruel and full of people who would love to see you fail. Then keep dragging your name through the dirt long after you're gone, just because their lives are boring.

>His impact is pretty much limited to a day of RIP statuses on facebook.
imagine being this out of touch

He was never going to change himself. His "reform" was just putting on a good face so the judge would give him a smaller sentence.

He was just a kid he did have a chance go change. For starters he was at least smart enough to spend his time rapping while 99% of people just play video games or gossip. Really sad that he is dead he was a cool person.

Abusers and rapists are some of the least likely to change. X only tried "reforming" himself when the reality hit him he was going to jail for a very long time.

Well sometimes facing a judge is the best way to realize you need to change. Anyone who has ever been in that position can relate. It really doesn't mean that he deserved to die. And the sad reality is that the mediocre vultures are trying to get what little is left of his amazing impact on music culture. And his best friend has to fight them off on his own.

youtu.be/58sSwcZGgbI

He had no interest in reforming before, what makes you think he was honestly going to change? Kid was a fucking sociopath and his death wasn't a big loss for music.

No father figure?

You're just one of those people with a perfect reputation that can't empathize with him. People like you are the worst when it comes to being abusers and rapists. It's why people like r Kelly and Chris brown get away with it. Because they have cute family friendly images so they can continue abusing.

Not a big loss for music

What's wrong with that? Are you implying there is a "correct" family structure?

R. Kelly only got away with it because no one gives a shit when black women are sexually harassed.

Chris Brown was blackballed by the music industry for a few years. Everyone knows he's a serial abuser.

X was a piece of shit who kept engaging in shitty behavior AND kept getting musical success despite his actions being out in the open.

Apparently yes.

Fuck you go listen to Billie eilish

Billie is also a piece of shit for defending X. See:

Attached: xxxdedxxx.png (411x363, 165K)

Jah was a LEGEND. Fuck you.

Strong bait

He was still an abuser and piece of shit human being. Anyone who defends him is also a de facto PoS.

If anything we need to know and learn, if you're successful, rich, and happy, to NEVER trust the people around you.

X's killers weren't people around him though, they were strangers who stalked him and thought it would be cool to kill him over that clout shit.

Jah was going to leave Florida but that LYING HOE Geneva prevented him due to her FALSE CHARGES.

Fuck you.

That's one of my points, you always have to watch your back. There's people who think you owe them something by being successful, when you actually don't. Obviously some will even take your life over it our of jealousy of your successes and financial security you have from working hard, and following what you wanted to do.

A great example, I was talking about winning the lottery that was at one of it's highest in my state at one time. That I'd leave and do my own thing, one of the people I knew got aggro as fuck and started yelling "YOU OWE ME, YOU OWE ME", when in reality, I didn't owe that scrub motherfucker a dime. It's not just that, it's the same with men and women who are successful and happy, you're always going to get some bitter fuck trying to drag you down and take what you've earned because they didn't have the drive, confidence, and love to go for what you wanted. In the black community, a lot of people see getting out of the hood, being successful and rich, as betraying them and them all not being on the level as the person is, and not giving back to some filth in the hood that didn't want to see them become shit anyways.

And another good reference to this is Nipsey Hussle. He had money, was doing big shit, and influencing people. Just out of pure hatred, jealousy and pure fuccboi shit shot him up out of his store and kicked him repeatedly before pumping more rounds into him. TO make matters worse, people shot up his vigil, may or may not have had to do with his gang ties, but for damn sure I'm not going to lie and say it wasn't about some jealous, angry, entailed, dickheads who thought they had to have a piece of what he made and what he had. I'll even say this about myself, if I had success, If I had money, and I was happy, I'd NEVER step foot in my hometown.

this has to be fucking bait who the fuck posts like this

> they were strangers who stalked him and thought it would be cool to kill him over that clout shit.

I haven't followed it that much but I think I heard about him getting life and thinking he'd get easy off by pleading insanity. Taking someones life for "clout" isn't normal. Then bragging about taking his bag of cash, and bragging about it of social media like he actually accomplished something when he took the life of someone who really didn't deserve it. It's nothing to brag about while he's sitting in prison for half, or even more of his life. X should have left his hood and home state while he had the chance. Nothing good comes from that even if you're a pasty white indie rocker, to some ignorant as fuck hood dude rapping about dealing and shooting people in the face. People are always watching, waiting for you to get caught slipping to they can take your shit and claim it as your own.

Don't go back to your hometown, if you "make it" or are on the way, you'll be watched, and have some fuck's waiting for you to slip.

You know exactly what I'm taking about you fucking idiot.

claim it as their own I mean.

Here's the thing: several of X's friends (including Denzel and Ski Mask) all told him to get the fuck out of Florida, but he didn't care. Even if he wasn't facing domestic abuse charges he wouldn't have left, because he was too arrogant to think he was in danger. Oh hell, he NEVER had security with him, for the same damn reason. Kid may have been "killed for the sake of clout" but his death was more like a suicide at the hands of his own hubris.

I hate to reply to myself but think I'll use it as an opprotunity to continue with what I'm saying and trying to make a point of. Who'd sit there and be like "FUCK YEAH, YOU TOTALLY KILLED THAT GUY AND TOOK HIS CASH FOR CLOUT, THAT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME DUDE, OMG I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU"

best rapper in the game, went to a show and snapped this lit pic my niggas

Attached: xxx6.jpg (629x639, 77K)

Thanks for you serious and level headed contribution to this discussion.

Why should we care about a dumb whore getting her ass beat?

Because people are trash.

I mean, it was pretty obvious X was killed for the clout shit. His killers bragged about killing him on social media which is how they got caught.

get shit on senpai

Attached: 1461278951609.jpg (555x558, 89K)

He accidentally the whole

I've said this twice before, it took you a while.
You're shitting on yourself and making yourself look like a dumbass.

Oh damn u rite
Ima formally apologize your favorite no talent Obama's son got shrekt now
QQ

Attached: 1489360960139.jpg (828x828, 185K)

>killed for 'clout'
>not by demons
youtube.com/watch?v=HyB2LM8zehI

>all little white kids

Figures. I don't think X had a single black fan.

You're an idiot, as I said before.
All of the satanic/occult shit is juts for marketing, are you really that dense? He probably didn't believe in it at all and just using it for attention because almost nothing else can grab anyone's attention now-a-day's, and especially with teens looking to rebel and offend others, most likely their parents.

You honestly don't see that the pic is obviously extremely poorly shopped?

I know but what I said still applies. Blacks never fucked with X when h was alive.

>expecting high level discourse in a thinly veiled troll thread on the trollingest board on Yea Forums about a garbage tier meme rapper
You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

Attached: 1483657905440.jpg (512x512, 188K)

Can someone please define "clout?"

clout is how yall prove yall a real nyigga namean

I don't speak AAVE. Give me the English version.

You can literally see his soul leaving his body.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven.

>he thinks this trash nigga is going to heaven
I guess I'm white-flighting to hell lmao

Meant for:

ayo niqqas wid clout is da REALYST das all numsayin

ITT

Attached: goblins.jpg (1080x1079, 168K)

la creatura el atrocidad aye yi yi

People tend to ignore the negative aspects of an artist if their work is good. Oh wait

Attached: scaruffi xxx.png (1230x135, 9K)

Someone needs to put that slogan on a T-shirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JsCXhmSTdE
8 minutes

It doesn't sound like he's "defending" X as much as he's calling out the media vultures for slandering X when he's not alive to defend himself.

B-b-but Jah was CHANGING and Geneva LIED!!!!

Attached: notabigloss.png (510x588, 152K)

Because the majority in the music industry have forgotten their place and just try to get more attention by supporting "popular" garbage.

I mean, Kanye and Kendrick both came out in support of X. Kanye even recorded bars for an unfinished X song where he victim-blames X's gf.

X was the GOAT. Simple as that

Nah, he was shit and won't be remembered by next year.

This image will never cease to make me lol.

y’all been saying that, but we still have daily threads about him
his legacy is only beginning
get used to X’s sound because everyone’s gonna be copying it for the next 10+ years

My dude, Kenrick lamar THREATENED to remove his music from spotify for X. Erykah Badu went to bat defending X. All while he was alive
You don’t get blacker than Kendrick and Erykah

Why though?

This.

Jah wasn't killed by clout-chasing demons. He was killed by this own arrogance.

Because they're all signed to labels controlled by the same company and they don't want people to stop buying XXXTentacion records. Literally that is the reason, every time some journalist asks some new hot artist about him and they bang on about how "complicated" and "misunderstood" he is what you are watching is an advert paid for by Universal Music Group.

>doesn't take part in any discussion
>brushes it off because it's Yea Forums

Yeah because Kendrick Lamar and Erykah Badu are both signed to labels that are also owned by UMG.

and?

If X's crimes turned people off X that would be bad for UMG's profits so the fact that all these other artists are riding his dick as if he were some civil rights martyr is not surprising when you realize these artists are all coming from labels that are owned by the same conglomerate. It's probably a massive violation of their contract to defame other UMG artists just like how you're never going to see a food scientist for Nestle talk on TV about how they get kids in Africa dependent on baby formula or an engineer for Apple talk about how they design Iphones to break prematurely.

Do oil companies go on PR damage control when they splooge all over the environment? Yes. Do record companies go on PR damage control when one of their artists commits horrible crimes? Yes, obviously.

oh, you mean the tapes where pitchfork LITERALLY EDITED the entire tape to fit the sjw xxx IS BAD! narrative

Because people aren't dumb enough to still believe their shitty lies after the tapes weren't released unedited and shown that everything was out of context