You want the oppressor to suffer, but I posit that if you lived in a fully just society...

>You want the oppressor to suffer, but I posit that if you lived in a fully just society, you would develop the emotional maturity to find satisfaction in forgiveness
Music for this feel?

Attached: C1037579-8B87-49B1-A925-1746F2BAA860.jpg (1324x1101, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-kA3UtBj4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

There are certain things in this world that there are no forgiveness for.

But this is just a disingenuous posit anyways.

t. forgivenesslet

have your freedom taken away from you and your family and we'll see how much forgiveness you have

>have your freedom taken away from you
>in a fully just society
hmmmm do you want to give your position on this a little more time to .... mature?

>if you lived
want to learn how to read?

Your inability to see the potential for satisfaction through forgiveness is due in part to your emotional immaturity
Sorry, babe

no, i see it.

but that doesn't mean people should be allowed to exist however they desire, regardless of how vile and selfish it is.

but of course, we like to hide away our true intentions in discussions of this nature

They should not be allowed to exist in a vile and selfish way. They should be well nurtured to the point that they overcome selfishness.
I believe in the potential for every human to be a productive and functioning member of society

Some people deserve a bullet in the head, period. The world is better off without them. Some acts don’t warrant forgiveness, there is a line that must be drawn somewhere.

then i have misjudged you, my apologies.
because there are others who aren't so altruistic when they're posturing ideas like these, regardless of how positively they're oriented.

forgive this!!

Attached: 1554850586276.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=H-kA3UtBj4M

Based

incorrect: you would grow to toss issues like forgiveness out the window and make sure reparations are fair and just and just get on with shit.

give a fuck about anyones apologies or forgiveness

but you still have to parse your own anger in some fashion

OP here, I’m talking specifically about forgiveness developed AFTER reparations have been made.
I’m specifically advocating against the death penalty and punitive sentencing.

This
You can’t tell me the lost prophets guy deserves to keep living, it’s a slap in the face to humanity in the name of your “le enlightened and above it all” pacifist ideals

It’s more of an invitation for humanity to step it up

The weirdest part of this comic is that subjectivity is in the bad area and objectivity is in the good one. Every single value in the good area points to the idea of accepting openness and the subjectivity of experience, while every single value in the bad area points to the stubborn delusion that any given individual is an objective arbiter of truth

Good point. It’s not like Jesus drew this himself tho