We've talked about overrated songs, but what is the most overHATED song?

We've talked about overrated songs, but what is the most overHATED song?

Attached: 1538962766652.png (741x568, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L7x0RlUtcIE
youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA
youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U
youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=yBuucJAOptc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My Heart will go on
Photograph
Baby
Basically massive, cheesy Canadian hits that Americans love and then hate themselves for loving.
I'd include Summer of 69 but I don't think anyone can really hate it.

Here on Yea Forums?
Enrique Iglesias-I Like It.

I vote for Beverly Hills by Weezer

Wonderful Christmastime is kino, but plebs can’t get into it.

Corey Feldman - Angelic 2 The Core

Yeah it's a bit out there and not exactly aligned with whatever the current Zeitgeist the way people try and meme it like it's the musical equivalent of The Room is stretching it more than a little.

what corey feldman does music? jesus this i gotta see

Fireflies

Beatles - Octopus’s Garden
Most Beatles songs actually, Ob la Di ob la da, and other Paul songs get a lot of backlash for being ‘sappy’ for no reason other than trying to be quirky, Revolution 9 gets a lot of hate too, undeserved if you ask me

fuck off corey stop shilling your music on Yea Forums

Every drop of hatred is deserved for that sugary sweet girly-boy voice.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L7x0RlUtcIE

THIS

Basically every song that was Yea Forumscore at one point

I have never heard anyone say they hate this. a lot of other christmas music or the 'genre' in general sure

Christmas carols in general are cool to hate.

Anything by based Phil Collins

Hotel California

Not really a great song but I heard worse.

ob la di ob la da.

This
I've heard countless times: "you know what christmas song I hate? wonderful christmastime"

yall are fags, this is the most kino christmas song

I'd argue that Float On is way overhated by core Modest Mouse fans. The only part of it that was created by Sony to create a pop hit was the chorus and the clean production. Isaac wrote the base of the song because he was coming clean off his hard drug use and was feeling optimistic about life. It's very wholesome.

I'd argue that it's a pretty good song. The bassline sets it up with a really interesting groove that's backing some nice vocal harmonies

I BACKED MY CAR INTO A COP CAR

>those digits
Float On confirmed best song

i really genuinely hate summer of 69

I think that's just a Yea Forums thing. It's one of the most famous songs of the dadrock era do tryhards use it as a lightning rod. The Eagles made the most harmlessly breezy music of the 1970s and these fags act like it makes their ears bleed.

In Canada our Summer of 69 is Boy Inside the Man by Tom Cochrane. Fucking revolting song.

How does that work? Tom Cochrane is Canadian.

Oh right, Bryan Adams is Canadian. But I mostly just meant that it's the most revolting, saccharine, brainless dadrock song I can think of off the top of my head.

Rebbeca Black - Friday
It wasn't THAT bad
Okay the lyrics are pretty bad but the rest is decent

Try Born to be Wild. Oops also Canadian.

Fuck no, Steppenwolf isn't my thing either but it's nowhere near as bad as Boy Inside the Man.

plus shes a hot piece of ass

Nobody would have cared if it was some teenager making a throwaway pop song it's because so much was spent on it that it just made the amateurish content seem so strangely incongruous and fascinating.

Is My Heart Will Go On hated? That's sad. I feel like most people in the real world are okay with it. Baby is definitely overhated - just a fine pop song. I can agree with whatever user also said they hated Summer of 69, genuinely. Bryan Adams just rubs me the wrong way.

You'll Be In My Heart. Beautiful.

Last Christmas

Elvis - Love Me Tender

It gets butchered. Same goes for any karaoke singer attempting a Stevie Wonder song.

This

puddle of mudd - she hates me

it's a banger

youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA

Dude the Eagles are legit fucking garbage

I hate the fuckin eagles man

SOME

Spandau Ballet "True"
youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U

Holy shit, that song was made by Paul McCartney? I’ve loved that song my whole life and never even knew. Who doesn’t like that song?

I've heard people talking shit about like a Stone just because Is famous

Like it's not the best 90's song

Summer of 69 was on the Playlist at my uncles funeral(yeah, boomer biker) and for some reason it started playing again during the eulogy when everybody was crying. It played for like a whole minute before somebody ran up and turned it off. So fucking awkward. So I will always hate that song

This..

youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM

There are a million different songs called photograph. Which one are you talking about

>see Paul McCartney live
>It's about a week before Christmas
>I'm on acid
>He plays this song, with fake snow falling throughout
>one of the best nights I've had in years

LOOK AT THIS GRAPH

Attached: 1550295500678.jpg (625x415, 36K)

Really now?

Attached: hqdefault (25).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Came here to post this

Nah fuck that song senpai

I knew it for years as the demo song on my cheesy FM keyboard when I was a kid and was kind of shocked when I found out it was a reals song.
I have a weird relationship with that song
youtube.com/watch?v=yBuucJAOptc

hmm

>image board
>no images

I ain't clicking all those

bump