Why after all these years nobody is close to sounding like them?

why after all these years nobody is close to sounding like them?

Attached: 554351452.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/3xQE
instaud.io/3xlk
youtube.com/watch?v=WoIM2hCB2Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New music please

whomst?

deet groups

Because they are decades ahead of their time

because that's the nature of being 'ahead of their time.'

half-minute and 10 post difference hivemind

What's the damn password

lolfuck i completely forgot about that. it'd be fucking hilarious if there's like a secret, never-released death grips album, just cause nobody ever figured that out

because they are shit

but people try to emulate them but they fall flat in matching the energy and variety of their music. is it because they have actual talented creative musicians involved with stefans legit psychotic mind?

You fags better stay home on record store day, the fucking vinyl is mine and I will rob you in an alleyway if I don't get my copy

trying to emulate something never fully captures the original's thing. it's always going to fail because it's not coming from a genuine place, whereas death grips just make the music they want to make. and even if somehow an approximation of the general dg sound becomes the norm, death grips themselves will probably have moved on to something totally different. like that lateral movement thing stefan was talking about in that one p4k interview.

oh fuck it's tomorrow i didn't even think about it

it's because they are original. People don't try to make raw, violent music that blends genres, they just try to copy Death Grips cause it's le cool.
Also they are skilled fucking artists

>buying heavily digital music on vinyl with no regard for the loss of dynamic range due to the difference in mastering

> tfw the steroids vinyl is us only

One is more than enough, thanks. Don't need any more autistic fan bases out their screaming "lol so randum XD" phrases.

just buy it on discogs. also, record stores do import things

Yeah keep not thinkin about it bub

someone's too young to remember nu metal

Your favorite artist's fanbase consists of people complaining about other people's fanbases shut the fuck up indie retard

>out their

Attached: uhhhh.jpg (600x450, 53K)

instaud.io/3xQE
instaud.io/3xlk
how did i do

poorly

what would you rate, out of 10

number ratings are for people who can't break away from the grading system that was beaten into them by their schooling. i already told you what i thought, why add an arbitrary 'rating'?

can't wait to get my copy on vinyl tomorrow :)

Attached: images.jpg (214x235, 7K)

Literally what the fuck is "random" about anything Ride says?

nothing, but normies typically think all of it is

Death grips is the reason i don't really listen to hip hop anymore. They really raised the bar for me, everything else in the genre just seems dull now.

Also when will dg make another gabber influenced album?

because their music is constantly changing with each release

deat grop

Machinegirl is basically the same shit. Otherwise
>people try to emulate them but they fall flat
>talented creative musicians involved with stefans legit psychotic mind
What're a bunch of limp-wrisped rich white kids gonna do? Bedroom producers don't know shit about energy

theres other good hip hop out there besides death grips, dalek, pic related, coin locker kid

Attached: LUM.jpg (2048x2048, 447K)

ill be in line at five thirty in the morning. fight me

listen to ho99o9

*cough* cough*

Does anyone still listen to yots? Can't get into it, except for flies and streaky

doot goop

Change something about how you live on a fundamental level. Trust me -- the problem is with you.

DAMMNNNNN PEGGGGGYYYYYYYY

>implying Death grips havent had a huge influence on the underground up-and-comers

youtube.com/watch?v=WoIM2hCB2Wo

Attached: 99f.jpg (269x188, 7K)

def greps

Attached: 1529180102887.jpg (470x554, 29K)

Ok, did you like bottomless pit?

Wasn't my favorite but it still deserves a 9.5/10

Tons of people on soundcloud sound like them, dg just got famous for doing it so nobody cares about the other people who are doing it better