HOLY SHIT, why does no one ever talk about this?

HOLY SHIT, why does no one ever talk about this?

Attached: a0750627296_16[1].jpg (700x700, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulnzKT1yrm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because only the first track is good on all their albums

Same reason you don't see constant Pixies threads (they're well-known, most people like them, and there's nothing new to be said about them).
ik their name is Camera Obscura but they're not actually obscure OP.

because it's actually good

it's a great album OP. Why don't you say something about why it's good

if looks could kill is a classic
but yeah the album is pretty uneven

fuck you op now I'm listening to them and getting sad

Books Written For Girls was like 10 tracks into underachievers please try harder

majority of the board is sexist and wont admit theres good female artists

True unless its Kate Bush or Bjork

arrangemets are beautiful, melodies are pop perfection, the singer's voice is kinda mesmerizing.
overall it's a lot of fun but it also feels melancholic and sad

twee pop is too pure for mu, they're all neets and incels, they can't relate to the saccharine twee themes of puppy love, teen breakups etc. same reason you will never see anyone on this board mention the pastels, heavenly, talulah gosh, heavenly, other sarah records or c86 bands.

cringe

Unironically the best album of 2006

it's 2019

this band or alvvays. which is better?

Camera Obscura > Alvvays

Dont get me wrong I listen to them both but CO has better melodies and their songs include strings which gives it a more loving atmosphere. Everything about CO is genuine and pure love condensed into a 3-4 minute track.

thisss

idk. depends, u want twee or tweegaze? the JAMC worship is pretty egregious on the alvvays records. camera obscura is just str8 twee far as i know

she kind of looks like that sexy Alt-Right girl, Lauren Rose

Attached: DtxlTOTVYAAtpE4.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

It’s because they don’t bother to listen to female artists in the first place. Female artists aren’t part of the sexist canon so Yea Forums completely ignores their output and then makes retarded incel posts about how there are no good female artists and women can’t understand music, even though women are naturally about 100x better at songwriting than men are.

Me and an tone are the only people on this board who I am certain enjoy twee. Twee Trips need to take over, you should become one.

eighties fan is their best song. contemporary indie pop sounds weak in comparison. not a fan of the genre but the song is pure gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=ulnzKT1yrm4

you don't even know what band this is

bullshit
the whole album is brilliant start to finish

we oughta get a twee general going or something desu

you might like this OP

Attached: a2882411931_16.jpg (700x700, 48K)

LLOYD

*nodding*

Because it’s all I listened to after a breakup in 2006, and just seeing this image in the catalog felt like a punch to the stomach.

Great band and album.

>all the other idiots on this board just generalize and stereotype women
>proceeds to generalize and stereotype women

Attached: ulmer.png (958x720, 640K)

I mean, you're probably correct to some degree, but keep this shit the fuck of my twee

actually I am giving it a listen right now after quite some years. eh, don't like it that much overall. the first tracks are good though.

Are you guys really on this "saying twee in every post" internet persona? What are you, vegans?

Not
At
All

Explain the love for Joanna Newsom or Bjork then

it's a genre, no? like, what would you have me say instead lmao

>vegans
absolutely not
this