Albums that changed your life?

Albums that changed your life?

Attached: F4331B56-43B9-476F-8D5F-87E7DD79BD2D.jpg (268x268, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgjXP_eS2R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

none :(

Damn man. What kinda music do u listen to?

Attached: 6A1C2321-D506-4855-9508-088D1435AEC9.jpg (600x600, 128K)

That one with the WOOHOO song

Attached: stillbumme.jpg (700x700, 52K)

What genre are they?

Attached: bezzy boy.jpg (500x500, 72K)

who the fuck are you talking to schizo

I’m new to Yea Forums, not good at this dumb dumb

dam that's innocent *_*

Based newfagg

Yeh. How’s ur day goin

Old fag

Not bad. Woke up at 5PM, helped my sister with some math she couldn't understand, now I'm sorting tags and in my album collection

Nice. I had to sit through shitty school day. Got preACT results.

pictured

Attached: bssm.jpg (1425x1425, 340K)

Hell yeah man. That’s a great one.

i need to take this album more seriously ive been putting off giving it my 100% attention for some time now

it was the first album that really got me into music, as in stop to really listen closely, going through the entire album, instead of listening to random songs here and there.
It is amazing, the isolated tracks like psycho sexy's nasty bassline, distorted and with envelope filter, the funky monks outro and the chorus in if you have to ask are fucking outstanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgjXP_eS2R4

Jim Morrison has changed my life. I write songs and poetry, and sing and play guitar in a punk band, but I’ve recently been extremely inspired by jim Morrison. He’s a great poet and genius.

Changed my life in what way? Music hasn’t impacted my life in any way outside of refining my taste.

that is the first LP I ever bought.
fucking great

Hell yeah. I got it on vinyl as well

I'm writing a collection of poetry RN but have mostly been listening to early scott walker (the jacques brel translations) and angels of light, this might be what i need to give it a new direction

bless up!

Well good luck. I’ve got jim Morrison’s “lords and the New Creatures” poetry book. Very great.