Christian and the Hedgehog Boys: The inferior album edition

As we all know, COMEBACK! is an inferior release, compared to S/T.

Attached: CWCHedgehogBoysCOMEBACKfront.jpg (700x693, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1ehJHWpfSs
youtube.com/watch?v=TP0S-OQslLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I disagree, the spoken word track was absolutely amazing, you can't deny it.

There needs to be a new release. Could be music’s last hurrah before the dimensional merge

This. Maybe we can squeeze a vinyl reissue of the first two albums in, As well.

Do you think they'll make more music, after the merge?

I feel this album is really misunderstood, he was trying to show himself as a better songwriter with this album, trying to show a darker side to him and people rejected him for it saying that it wasn't like the first one

One day it will get the critical re-evaluation like Pinkerton got (although we all know by this point know that Pinkerton was "heavily influenced" by Comeback!)

Sonic's guitar playing on Christian and the Hedgehog Boys is what inspired me to pick up guitar, as an instrument. He also showed me that you don't need 6 strings to be a good player.

Maybe. Perhaps the barrier of living in separate dimensions is what slowed down the pace of making new albums.

What guitar model did sonic use, again?

Still waiting for the vinyl reissue...

it'll come, eventually.

I want it now, though.

everyone always gives Christian and sonic the credit for self titled but sonichu is the real heart of the band

Muh vinyl!

yeah definitely, after sonic left they just weren't the same. wild sonichu is simply an inferior musician

but punchy definitely brought more energy to the drumming when he replaced black sonichu

Attached: cwcalbum.png (599x591, 722K)

lol, no.
Christian and Sonic were the two primary songwriters, and with Sonic taking up the Guitar, and backing synths, and Chris on Vocals and Rhythm guitar, these two were the core of C&tHB.

punchy replaced shadow though?

blake was on keyboards you retard shadow was drums

nah man read the liner notes

Shadow was on drums, Black Sonichu was on keys.

epicest thread rn

Have you read the songwriting credits? Every track, with the exception of 'La Cocina en La Casa de Casanova', written by Black Sonichu and Sonic, and 'Feel So Lonesome', a Chris solo song, were Atributed to the Christian/Sonic duo. Read up, you naïve fool.

Based trips confirms the legitimacy of Christian and the Hedgehog Boys on Yea Forums.

Reminder

Attached: 1554504963330.png (849x400, 202K)

Based Supreme Albini

Are you implying that a vinyl reissue would be a bad thing?

Christian and the Hedgehog Boys - The Far Side of the Spectrum

Attached: chrischanpinkfloyd.png (810x810, 91K)

Amazing

Holy based

Daily reminder that JustinRPG > C&THB

youtube.com/watch?v=c1ehJHWpfSs

Attached: JustinRPG.jpg (300x300, 7K)

christian and the big mac boys

Cringe and Bluepilled.

Separated at birth?

Attached: kingcrimsonchrischan.png (904x450, 809K)

I have word that Young God Records will be pressing JustinRPG - A Linear Pair of Angles on vinyl for the first time ever sometime later this year.

Attached: justinrpgSWANS.png (1200x1200, 1.35M)

In the Court of the Christian King?

This is a lie, the S/T Christian and the Hedgehog Boys album will be issued on Young God, later this year. Don't trust anyone that likes JustinRPG.

Attached: 1554647102955.png (1200x1200, 1.83M)

I disagree, COMEBACK! explored many other genres as opposed to just pop, such as RnB, Disco, Rock, Art Rock, etc. It's another case of "The second album is the artist's magnum opus"

It has also been confirmed that Christine, herself, will be recording vocals for the new Swans album, as evidenced by this post on the official Swans Instagram account.

Attached: Chrischanonnewswans.png (1198x771, 420K)

Jesus Christ.

Amazing. I presume she wrote some songs for the album, as well?

She didn't just write some songs on the album, she WROTE the ENTIRE album.

based

She's a good writer
youtube.com/watch?v=TP0S-OQslLc

It’s a shame he left after the debut. The new guy isn’t anywhere near as creative

>Blachu doesn't play the bass
Come on Chris...

Attached: dontmakemesayit.jpg (332x278, 20K)

>TELL ME WHY
>I'M STUCK AS A VIRGIN WITH RAGE
deep existential angst

...wow.

Why should he play bass, when he's a master at keyboards?