Yooooo this deadass slaps hard af

yooooo this deadass slaps hard af
whats yall take on it?

Attached: https _images.genius.com_340ad5b2b1163aa2333a8efc0815b84f.1000x1000x1.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Industry plant Jewish coalburner bitch

stop talking like a nigga

She's not real, birthed from a corporate industry and it's filthy anus

I listened to one song and it sucked.

This makes sense on a certain level but ive seen her in action. Her stage presence is among the worst ive ever seen.
Industry plants usually have talent and charisma. She has neither.

decent:
see me in a crown
all good girls go to hell
turd:
everything else

>Get me a singing career daddy, I want it! And another pony

Attached: veruca.jpg (480x360, 25K)

haha yes I know what you mean family, it is lit as f.

She might be an industry born, but check out her last album. I think it is really good, and being an industry plant does not mean that she cant have good music.
Guess how many epic bands were industry plants? Does The Beatles sound familiar to you?

I just listened to this for the first time, 20 minutes ago. Literally made me felt nothing. Weyes Blood's new album is far superior.

hot take: y'all sleepin on this bop you toxic /pol/tards

How were the Beatles industry plants.

the beatles were the first band break away and not be an industry plant. All bands were industry plants before them.
they invented what modern day considers to be a rock band.

They were a literal boy band when they were first introduced. Later they would take control of their own music and start being creative and making good shit.

Clairo has no stage presence either. she just walks around awkwardly and mouth breathes into the mic

The big apearences on TV, writing very poppy music that would appeal to teens at that time. I always have thought that at their first period (at least their albums up to Help) they were very industry controlled, and then on they got more popular therefore they got more money and were able to experiment more freely with their music.
Just an opinion tho, not a fact.

>rym rating moved from a 2.70 to a 2.81 since fantano dropped his review

Attached: 1551370023691.jpg (576x432, 31K)

They got to where they were solely by their own talent. They were playing small clubs for a while before getting noticed, they didn't just suddenly blow up over night.

What are we even defining industry plant here as? Someone who has their whole career planned out for them by their label or just a band that gets marketed heavily by their label?

This is pretty much how it happened. They got so huge being teen idol boy band schlock they had freedom to do their own shit. They had to, by that point there was so much shit coming out that was better than what they were doing (moody blues, procol harum)

It's shit.

Attached: meeroes.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>just a band that gets marketed heavily by their label?

pretty much this
when a label goes out of its way to heavily market you then they are also going to go out of their way to control what songs you record and what clothes you wear and who you talk to and where you go.

>yooooo this deadass deadass slaps hard af

To new posters of Yea Forums that have not been on the website for more than 2-3 years, when replying to bait or flooded threads such as this you will want to type “sage” into the Options field. This will allow you to post without bumping the thread to the board’s front page

Make sure you do not announce it when you sage however, as mods will ban you for spreading awareness of this function of the site

Larp somewhere else retard

When posting in spam threads you need to type “sage” in the email fields, you did not do this like you were supposed to

i agree.