This Brandon/Lauren "joke" isn't funny anymore

This Brandon/Lauren "joke" isn't funny anymore.

Attached: 50802685_2220215228045849_2248449064794837469_n.jpg (1080x1350, 236K)

brandon literally fucked her. ive seen footage

Its nothing to take seriously

Should Yea Forums go back to the tampon boy copypasta instead?

It never was
Go get a job

you

Me?
I have one thanks

It was only entertaining and funny for a while. Now you're just baiting the guy that fucks with you in every thread.

>spend your entire life trying to save face by hiding the fact you dated Lauren once and then lost her
Move on, stop shitposting and samefagging on Yea Forums everyday.

They never dated. Why try to force this stupid shit?

See? stop it brandon. Nobody cares in the end, other than to laugh at you.

I'm not the biggest fan of Brandon either but you both need to get a fucking life.

Who is Brandon?

Typical.

i'm on here a lot but that dude has to be on here literally 24/7, and I'm not talking about myself.

How does Lauren's breath smells like when she wakes up?

like brandon's cock, scotch

BBC

Brandon get over it

are you still on about montie?

Its probably not even him.

this. never happened, wasn't going to happen, never will.

Nice try, Brandon.
We know the story already.

The whole thing was utterly pathetic.

Always was. Still is.

23/0/9
this all looks like samefagging

and fucking embarrassing when it bled into my personal life. everyone from mopeds knows about it.

so everyone knows you are a waifufag? so what?

About the whole lauren/chvrches meme as a whole

so what?
who would care? it cant be worse than the rest of your life

She IS a cute fox though

Because I never thought it'd end up like that. That's why.

Well you were told to chill.

that's like 2 posts per IP.
Many of us are just regular Churches fans that happen to know what really happened between Brandon and Lauren.
It took me years to finally figure out the whole picture though.

or 20 for brandon

The samefagging is 50% brandon and 50% montie.

which ten are monties?

>muh grudge
it's just as bad as the chvrches shit, but it can be funny at times. i have no idea why he de-rails threads or even knows how it's brandon all the time.
nothing happened, he just memed hard as fuck, she found out,he apologized for the "leave a trace" trolling,got blocked, the meme bled into their personal lives and eventually it came out that she knew someone he was acquainted with through mopeds, then he left some dumb shit in her dm's on insta.

that's it.

Attached: 1477862311187.jpg (960x960, 133K)

You need to stop or make better threads

Attached: 157524567.png (294x685, 508K)

he's a train wreck, broke, unemployed, has no social life, no actual friends, and went back to being a NEET and whoring for attention still over almost what is a 4 1/2 year old meme.

How do her eyes look so good with only mascara?

the goofy threads are fine, it's just the attention whoring "look at me" threads that everyone's sick of.

Natural beauty

I'm a NEET again because my last job fucked me over by working me hours I wasn't scheduled and refusing to pay me for it. I raised holy hell over it and they eventually let me go.

This Brandonposting reminds me of USDJ's schizposting in /bleep/

and now it's happening in mine...

It's so weird because I could swear she did something else with her eyes to accentuate them, but I can't imagine much aside from concealer or eyeshadow, which she doesn't seem to be wearing

>or even knows how it's brandon all the time.
Dude seriously? It’s always brandon, everyone knows that

He's just shit posting and usually talking about himself in 3rd person.

>that's it.
Yeah no, brandon.
We know you dated her when you both were still kids, you lost her, and you became obsessive.
Time to let it go though.

>You're looking for things that won't be found here on anywhere else on the internet. You need to get a life. Coming here, talking about music, memeing is fine, but you've made this place and this stupid "joke" part of your life for years. You can't blame anyone for being tired of you.. If it upsets you, if it bothers you, than you have become more emotionally invested in this place that you ever should have.

>We're not your friends, We're not family. We're just words on a screen and taking it any where past that is where you fucked up. You wasted almost 10 years of your life here. 10 years.
Shut up

yeah i think shitposting her is okay, but this pathetic crying is just no fun

Attached: quite_literally_me_every_year.jpg (450x340, 152K)

He's all of us

Its depressing and he never has anything good to say.

>Shut up
You can't cover the sun with a finger, honey bee.

And apparently got that pet name from Lauren.