She's not a fucking industry plant

She writes all of her songs and is very authentic. What have you done with your life? Why so jealous?

Gen Z is the smartest generation yet so why the surprise?

Attached: 995e9ed6blog_cropped-580.jpg (512x384, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2018/11/15/early-benchmarks-show-post-millennials-on-track-to-be-most-diverse-best-educated-generation-yet/
pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, when did she do anything musically that wasn't bankrolled by Interscope?

Piss off waifufag.

b8 sage report and ignore

Authentic? More like autistic.

Shit tier bait OP

Attached: 1552701005579.png (638x359, 247K)

I’ve got poo poo in the brain
And I’m insane in the membrane
calling out in two now my grooves is warpin
All I do is listen to Zenjin Pseudoscroprion

Attached: FA75698E-C5AB-435E-9795-CD41EDF51E59.jpg (5089x3740, 2.68M)

I beg to differ.

Attached: billieexposed.png (953x541, 409K)

pewsocialtrends.org/2018/11/15/early-benchmarks-show-post-millennials-on-track-to-be-most-diverse-best-educated-generation-yet/

pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/

Zoomers aren't deadbeat and uneducated like older generations

she looks like she fucks black men

wait....

Attached: 1546386021071.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

Attached: 88909324.png (1235x232, 135K)

>coalburner tour
I imagine somebody will actually name a tour like that in the near future. Only it will be called "snowbunny tour" because coalburner is offensive.

Nice bait, record industry shill.

YOU. CAN'T. SING. WUTHERING. HEIGHTS. IN. THE. ORIGINAL. KEY. WITH. A. MOUTH. FULL. OF. CURRY. SAUCE.

Hot. Why are most attractive white girls into blacks?

>She writes all of her songs

Why are leftists such pseuds? This shit is literally a word salad.

most white bois are fucking wimps and white girls have to seek the thrill elsewhere.

>hurr words too big

Attached: regarding plants 1.png (1838x732, 1.53M)

I love how this leftypol thread is still up after 370 replies.

I'm not as cynical as this guy. There have always been plants, since the 50s there was Pat Boone and Ricky Nelson and Fabian and then the Osmonds and all the girl/boyband crap at the turn of the millenium, down to the present. In the end, nobody takes these people seriously but 11 year old girls and after their 5 seconds of fame is over, they leave almost no legacy behind.

Attached: male transexual shillie plantish.png (1747x878, 1.84M)

First time I hear about her. She is rather big in the States, I assume?

Truth but in Billie's case it's especially cringey since her whole appeal is that she's "woke" and "socially conscious" or some shit when she's a vapid rich girl.

Terrible outfits. No coordination, no logic to anything. She can't decide whether she's the lost member of Korn, an 80s metalhead, or Avril Lavigne.

they're going to collab

Attached: 54514012_397717387678897_4411442776474008981_n.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

if they're signed to interscope, they're a fucking industry plant. that's what interscope does

She isn't deciding anything user. Plants are products. Coke doesn't decide what color its label is.

Attached: 54510841_2556224814448211_5815616633167335029_n.jpg (1024x1820, 90K)

>Lana Del Rey, Juice WRLD, Blackbear
Yep.

legit jealous of the nigga who got to snack on those toes.

I Guarantee that she will start rapping before she hits 21

I really hope Curry dumps her by then. She's clearly a clout vampire.

Jimmy Iovine is basically the reason successful pop musicians don't get to have artistic license if they want to be famous. he also co-founded Beats with Dre and Trent Reznor, they're all fucking manipulating the music market (they also all work as consultants for apple music), it's not even a conspiracy, it's just nuts because nobody notices lol

>consultants for apple music
Is that why Apple was promoting Billie from day one?

fucking this,
I honestly could care less but I hate to see another child star go up in fucking flames

well yeah, i mean he doesn't work at interscope anymore. but stuff like billie on apple right away, that's what 360 deals are all about. you get the 'upper hand' as far as promotion, radio play, writers, and producers and shit, but the catch is interscope usually gets all rights to your image/sound/brand. it's fucked. it's all so very fucked

so really, 'industry plant' is kind of the wrong way to look at it, basically all pop stars since the early 2000s were more or less built from the ground up by record companies, but especially at interscope

AND the 'alternative rock' bands that didn't start on smaller labels and just kinda 'showed up' with hits out of nowhere

>AND the 'alternative rock' bands that didn't start on smaller labels and just kinda 'showed up' with hits out of nowhere
Pearl Jam were the first guys to start this.

How do you know Billie has signed a 360 deal?

I get the impression she's taking advantage of him for street cred. She seems like a pretty self-centered person so it wouldn't surprise me.

Didn't Katy Perry and Lana basically fuck their way to the top? Not really sure if that's the same thing as an industry plant.

does she have super stinky feets?

I'm thinking more Linkin Park.

Think about it. She gets tons of promotion despite having released only one album so far and only had one "big" hit in the Top 20. All last fall she was being shilled over social media like you wouldn't believe. How else would she get such promotion if her label didn't have her on a leash?

they're probs cheesy.

I'm pretty sure people notice, they just don't care.

why does she look so... big?

it's just a camera trick

jimmy iovine more or less invented the concept and interscope was his baby, so it's highly likely. especially given her ubiquity lately, you simply don't get access to that level of PR without one

I mean, look at this girl. She runs on social media moreso than her art.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 4.40.28 AM.png (931x597, 767K)

true, but they also never really hid that fact (i don't think?). then again, most bands classified as alternative rock are basically just pretending not to be mainstream, it all goes to the same pockets in the end

what an ordinary cunt

That also calls the believability issue into question. Who the fuck has ever believed a 16 year old girl would dress or pose that way?

360 means they do everything. that includes social media.

Her music is actually good though

if you have to say 'actually', it probably isn't THAT good

Fuck no, get the fuck off this board

Her age is definitely fake. Does not look 17 at all.

She will off herself within the next 2 years.

Imagine if she shot a scene for blacked.com haha

>hayley from paramore
TONY HAWKS EXISTENTIAL NIGHTMARE

Hottest chicks always data black guys

then why aren't they dating me

>Gen Z is the smartest generation yet
which hilarious western journo piece is this from? share OP, I want to laugh.

Since when has this board gotten so shit? All I see are just posts made by fucking virgins fantasizing about female artists? Get fucking laid you cunts. Being over 6'4" tall is all you need.

Sup Billie. You're a plant.
Also I'm 2 meters tall. Can't fit into most cars.

I didn't even hate on the incels on this board you low IQ ape. It's certain types of threads that bother me

roll

jesus christ go outside for once

>le 56% gen is the smartest
globalbogerfaec.webp

Don't be sad Billie, your parents are rich.

>put on the front of apple music “browse” section for her debut album
right beside known plant khalid
never seen any artist get this level of media promotion and exposure
you would think she is making original music or something

Attached: D157BBB5-4E88-4C6E-8D84-2D7D13BE29CD.jpg (748x720, 92K)

I'm starting to think Reddit really is better than mu just because shit tier bait threads like this get ignored
Mu literally falls for anything wtf

roll

Nice b8 fag

Some of her music is actually good and her music videos are nice.

>Shes not a fucking industry plant
I fucking believe you, industry plants usually have some talent.

>authentic
stop with this meme
her music isn't bad but it's pretty boring, even for pop music standards. She's like a stupider, less charming Lorde except she takes herself more seriously. Part of Lorde's appeal as a very young artist was her naivete which she recognized and was aware of. Eilish is clearly not as self aware

>She's not a fucking industry plant
more like an industry weed, HA!

roll

>Gen Z is the smartest generation yet so why the surprise?

To new posters of Yea Forums that have not been on the website for more than 2-3 years, when replying to bait threads such as this you will ant to type “sage” into the Options field. This will allow you to post without bumping the thread to the board’s front page

Make sure you do not announce it when you sage however, as mods will ban you for spreading awareness of this function of the site.

pop music is 100% entertainment 0% art

garbage is more artistic practically

Because blacks (both men and women) are more masculine than their counterparts from other ethnicities. This is why black men are stereotyped as studs while black women are stereotyped as bossy and hotheaded.

The opposite is true of Asians, who are more feminine than their counterparts from other races. Asian women are the most fetishized demographic in America while Asian men are largely excluded from the dating pool. How many times have you seen a white guy with an Asian woman? Now how many times have you seen a white woman with an Asian man?

>Asian women are the most fetishized demographic in America.

Idk what u call fetishized but white women are the most desired women in america along with the rest of the planet.

and lol@the negro daydream that most beautiful white women lust after nigs