What is your favorite Can album of these 3 and why??

What is your favorite Can album of these 3 and why??

Attached: can.jpg (4144x1384, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Up6Mw5SxJM
youtube.com/watch?v=9a1NhRbNJ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=woRA1EjayI8
youtube.com/watch?v=oKX9LDo9eQo
youtube.com/watch?v=2dZbAFmnRVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tago mago, because it contains the track oh yeah which is my favorite can

Future days sounds like a gentle blowjob from the ocean

now I can never listen to it the same way again

Based as fuck

Tago Mago blows the other two out of the water
queer

tago easily. the rough lofi production, the raw energy, and the size of the balls on the experimental tracks really make it and the other two sound watered down to me. saying that as a huge fan of all three

I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE I LIKE BETTER OF THE 3 THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD WTF

How did they do it bros

it's all too comfy and chill with no emotion but i guess that's what all stoners are like

Future Days > Tago Mago > Ege Bamyasi

All 9+ though

Tago Mago, because it's the most varied, and is the grittiest of the 3. There's no bad tracks on any one of those albums, though.

1. A lot of Krautrock in general was meant to be calming and unintrusive, since it drew inspiration from minimalist classical composers
2. "no"
youtube.com/watch?v=4Up6Mw5SxJM
youtube.com/watch?v=9a1NhRbNJ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=woRA1EjayI8
youtube.com/watch?v=oKX9LDo9eQo
youtube.com/watch?v=2dZbAFmnRVA
3. fuck you

This is true, the album legitimately gave me a boner once

This

i don't need links i've listened to these albums a dozen times each and none of these tracks contradict me anyway...

wtf same

Attached: chadautism.jpg (750x417, 86K)

>aumgn
>comfy and chill with no emotion
I think you need to get your ears checked

it is comfy! it's like listening to lowercase or any other sort minimalistic genre and yeah not much emotion, what am i supposed to say about it?
>oooohh soo spoooooky and ominous

Attached: 1552538223710.jpg (1200x628, 601K)

>yeah not much emotion
do you have autism or something?

nope not even a little bit, what emotion would you even say this has?

as much as i love the other two i gotta go with Tago Mago.

i play this stuff on shuffle i can't remember which song is from what except the debut

On aumgn, I would say the strings create an anxious and distressed atmosphere, accented by the guitar, keys, and percussion. The droney vocals and synths make the atmosphere even more tense, in addition to adding variety and space. As the song progresses, the percussion becomes the focus of the song, and it gives the song a more energetic, almost ritual vibe, getting more and more tense as the song progresses to the end. The ritual drums are contrasted with very industrial sounding synth drones, which sound almost like sirens or even a subway coming and going. Not to mention, Damo is probably one of the most emotive singers of all time. His volcanic screams throughout the second half of the song are fucking awesome, even if Aumgn is more of an instrumentally focused song.

Attached: cade4.jpg (256x256, 60K)

Paperhouse off Tago Mago might actually be the greatest rock song ever written.

Attached: Can_-_Tago_Mago.jpg (300x300, 119K)

Future Days > Tago Mago >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ege Bamyasi

Ege Bamyasi and I don't even know why. I realize the other 2 are more ambitious than EB (and they succeed 100% in that), but it always tickled me the most. I've been a fan of the band for 15+ years.

tago mago has an energy they never really matched again, by far my favorite

Tago Mago because it has the right amount of experimentation combined with more conventional structures, without loosing any of its overall complexity.

Out of those 3 Tago Mago but I prefer Monster Movie to all of them. One of my favorite albums of all time.

Agreed

Monster Movie
But out of those 3 Tago Mago for sure

based

Tago Mago > Future Days > Beans

Future Days for sure

For the sake of future days

/thread

Future Days>Tago mago>Ege Bamyasi

Tago Mago = Future Days > Monster Movie > Ege Bamyasi

No can do.

Ege Bamyasi always felt like the perfect middle album to me. It’s got the melodic sensibilities of future days while still retaining the experimentation of tago. Great albums all around though.