WE LITERALLY HAVE NO MODS

Attached: 1518350297401.jpg (2048x3220, 495K)

testing
*ahem*
NIGGER

>pls moderate muh music board
fresh off the boat from reddit, kid?

Attached: 1531523278910.webm (720x1280, 2.76M)

saved

Join the JIDF today, your sex life will improve drastically and you'll have a guaranteed spot in the music business

Attached: BqD5cVJCQAEcYHl.jpg (565x555, 77K)

and that's a good thing - here's why

she thick as fuck holy shit
>dat jiggle when she gets shot
DAYUM

People talking about stuff you don't like?
This isn't your personal forum

Bet her bowels and held farts fired off immediately.

came to post this leel

What image or video have you seen online that's impacted you the most Yea Forums?
For me it is a video where a young boy wearing bondage gear gives a pony a blowjob while a man makes small incisions on the boy's back.
The boy vomited the pony's cum out.

What's the story behind this?

probably funkytown.

I feel nothing about this yet I was unnerved by the FPS facebook shooting. Weird.

Attached: 1968935.jpg (4052x2865, 1.11M)

I’m a phonefag what is it

When I was a Yea Forums newfag in 2012 I was say this gif in a rekt thread of a little boy running right next to the line in the subway and slipping right onto the tracks as the train comes.
The mom was following behind him trying to get him to stop but by the time he slipped it was over bc the train didnt stop in time.
It doesn't keep me up at night but it was the first time a rekt gif had ever made me sick.

guess

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Someone dying. Can someone explain in detail tho

Be thankful. Moderation on Yea Forums has always been fucking terrible.

why did this turn me on... uh oh...

female that is bound on the hands and feet is executed in a ditch

Attached: 1554582180297.png (1280x1646, 2.18M)

The video of that guy fucking a chicken bothers me more than any violence I've seen, even regarding animals. I have a soft spot for chickens I guess.

Girl in the pit, she lies down, and gets shot in the head twice by a pistol.

Attached: 2004373.png (900x1200, 578K)

Thanks

Why is it that, out of all the boards on Yea Forums, does Yea Forums have the most incompetent janitors?

The swedish tourists getting their heads cut off by the muslim dudes. the screams of "ow, OW, OW" won't leave me and I stopped looking a gore and rekt after that. There's somethings you shouldn't see and hear. Those girls did nothing wrong, and they didn't deserve to die and go in such a gruesome and painful way.

brazil

>girls
>did nothing wrong
yikes...