What are some large discographies that are worth finishing?

Pic related, even the albums that people don't usually appreciate as much are worth listening to.

Attached: sy.jpg (479x432, 101K)

Dylan

Pink Floyd Early Years 1965-1972
Frank Zappa

Rush
New Order

That’s silly

Sasu Ripatti's discography (Luomo, Vladislav Delay etc.)

Attached: R-1920795-1258083945.jpeg.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I gotta disagree, I've heard the stuff he was putting out in the 80s and you're better off not hearing it.

I dare you to listen to everything he's put out since 2000, or even 2010

Infidels is great though

Yeah it's very underappreciated

Tom Waits

Kate Bush

Autechre

stereolab

Attached: artworks-000053087425-atbxb1-original.jpg (560x420, 94K)

David Bowie
Fishmans
The Beatles

Killing Joke

I think he is talking about all the bootlegs not the shitty albums Dylan released later.

Nobody needs five albums of Sinatra covers and Christmas songs with what's left of his voice.

>Sonic Youth
Why would I love their deep cuts when the mainstream or popular stuff is ass?

Sex pistols

His Christmas album was kino

pleb

Come to think of it, I defy anyone to listen to anything Neil Young has made in the 21st century.

Swans

Attached: swanssoundtracksfortheblind1996.jpg (1000x1000, 347K)

Is guided by voices worth it?

Willie Nelson has double the amount of albums Dylan does. I don't think you could finish his discography in an average human lifespan.

Easy. You skip anything he made post-70s. And fuck Cuckgau for giving an A to that incredibly generic standards album he made last year with what's left of his voice.

Greatest hits or the movie soundtrack are awful ways to go, granted some of the albums are mediocre as a whole but still better than a lot of their normie stuff

Attached: 220px-Queen_Sheer_Heart_Attack.png (220x220, 82K)

If you think Daydream Nation is ass I don't know what to tell you, we just have different taste.

Psychedelic Pill was great you should check it out, honestly one of his better albums overall.

that's your opinion.

How many albums did Chicago make again?

I feel like some of Rush's alternative rock stuff in the 90s and later isn't really worth listening to. But it's definitely worth listening to everything before Signals.

Sex Pistols.

The Fall has like more than 25 studio albums and only 2 or 3 of them can be considered bad. One of the most consistent band ever.

Attached: 1501615345953.png (960x1280, 1.41M)

Absolutley.

Start from Propeller on then work your way back after that

>How poor were you
"Used to babysit for cigarettes"

Based Mark. I miss him lads.

Attached: 1427182183736.png (344x517, 32K)

(1987)

Q: So what is your opinion of Big Black?
A: Pure poseurs. An act. They're simply doing what The Fall were doing back in '82, '83. We're five years ahead of them. Big Black, now they all dress the same and play in front of about 300 people in every city and it's always the same crowd. Everyone looks and dresses the same. The Fall are playing crowds twice that size and it's people of all different ages, genders, backgrounds. Our last US tour was fantastic. We've done American tours before where you were lucky to come out alive. The press won't have anything to do with us. Rolling Stone have never covered The Fall, but they'll happily praise all the bands, American and English, that we influenced. And the critics, I'm no ageist or anything, but some of these guys are like 45. They're still talking about John Lennon. When I was 19, I couldn't have cared less about that.

Yes

So based