What does Yea Forums think of Billie Eilish?

What does Yea Forums think of Billie Eilish?

Attached: 4323462346.jpg (636x421, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJaBNRnsZac
youtube.com/watch?v=DyDfgMOUjCI
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
wet-blanket.bandcamp.com/album/not-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go
azlyrics.com/lyrics/billieeilish/buryafriend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't think i've ever hated someone this much

I want to listen to her music to hate on it, but I'm afraid I'll like it.

FUCK THAT TRANNY!
youtube.com/watch?v=FJaBNRnsZac

FUCK THAT BOT!

I've liked every song I've seen so far. I should listen to the album.

Fuck your shill thread

I fucking hate her personality. She's way too try hard and edgy.
But you can't me this isn't a great track
youtube.com/watch?v=DyDfgMOUjCI

All you need to know is in this screencap, OP.

Attached: billieexposed.png (953x541, 409K)

TL;DR

What if I like what the industry planted? Maybe the industry is good for me.

Post her feet

>Late Capitalism

fuck off commie

>mfw this /leftypol/ thread has 370+ replies

I think she’s ugly

shes something

Attached: big blue bille.jpg (3264x2184, 1.09M)

Literally just scroll through the catalog at any time and you'll find at least four threads that will solve that mystery for you faggot

>not a single word about the actual quality of the music
the ironic thing about this big festering pus sore of a post is that the writer is completely obsessed with image, and has completely defined his worldview by being in opposition to capitalism – he is arguably more driven by capitalism than billie, she and her brother write music and have been swept up by a capitalist storm into wealth and prosperity; all this user can do is react to what others are doing (and in a completely superficial manner).

birdman_critic_rant.webm

no. i belong here. Yea Forums is a radical left board.

it is YOU who must fuck off, chud

OP literally made this thread when he saw the old one was almost at the bump limit.

One strong gust of wind and this bitch is gone

>According to interviews Billie has given, she and Finneas were homeschooled specifically so they could focus on acting, singing, and dancing rather than conventional academics
Why do some parents do this? Why do they feel the need to program their kids in a preset image they worked out from their birth instead of letting them decide their own life's direction?

It explains why all her songs are edgy and about killing herself, she probably hates the life that has been manufactured for her.

>"I had never head of before until about an hour ago"
This guy sounds credible

I remember when Yea Forums was somewhat anarcho nihilist.

Shes attractive and her album was good not great

no you don't.

Not that user but I had never heard of this musician outside of Yea Forums, the first time I did was a few days ago because I saw an advert for her album

>Transpocalypse Now

WTF???

Some people just see their kids as extensions of themselves instead of individuals with their own needs and beliefs.

The guy is a conspiracy nut who thinks pretty much every celebrity is actually transsexual

Sorry, I don't normally come here. I mostly browse Reddit. Hopefully we can make this board something like r/indieheads by the end of the year.

cringe tankie
based

Who is this cute boy?

She looks like she might seduce my dad

cringe classcuck nigger republicuck cuckservative cuck

you came here in 2013 and you don't know what a "nihilist" is.

go back to /pol/ for le epic times.

commie literally peepeeing his dipe cause he can't send people to the gulag

hell yeah bro!!

Attached: 1309231376319.png (800x473, 75K)

Maybe you just a tuff guy

On one hand i can understand what you're trying to tell me, but on the other hands its not quite fair that someone born into the industry shouldn't have a chance of starting a music career.
She shouldn't give up what she loves, just because she's born with famous parents. Know what i mean?

Does anyone actually listen to her music? I thought it is just the thing to say you like her. Kind of like how people used to wear nirvana or ramones shirts, having never listened to them.

I can't stand her. She's so big for her boots. Acts all edgy. All she says is things like, "bro" and "fire". She doesn't have that good of a voice. Not that you need a great voice to create good art, but still. Her voice isn't that good considering she's probably been having lessons most of her life.

I'm 28 so I just look at her and find it all bit silly the way she acts all cool and 'deep'.

How did she actually blow up anyway? I skimmed her wikipedia and i'm sure it said she released a song on soundcloud and a video and then she ended up releasing music through Interscope Records within about 8 months. How the hell does that happen!?

She'll definitely look back at herself in 5 years time and cringe.

Shes pretty easy to ignore honestly. I listened to about 30 seconds of one song put of curiosity and it was pretty bad. She was trying way too hard with that whispery flow. Sounded like lana del ray rapping.

>How did she actually blow up anyway?
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

She also had an uncredited feature on AOTY 2018 if that means anything.

she is a dumb plant who should go back to her old style

Attached: 089cff59e020a9da3562aa38446e4b149b5354e81d8c2dd7d829a86fff18499e[1].jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

wait why are people implying Post Malone is a plant

Because he is?

it's cringey wannabe-edgy industry plant music

>its one of those christian youtubers who thinks everyone is a tranny.

Attached: 1554432638647.jpg (960x960, 30K)

>leftypol

I don't think about her

needs to get raped again

Listened to her album, only liked one song

>waaah ive been made incredibly rich against my will and get to live comfortably for the rest of my life woe unto me ):
boo fucking hoo

Stop making threads about her

who cares? she's gonna peak fucking quickly at this rate and disappear

>implying the post is wrong
Cut the shit.

That's what they said about Gaga and look at her now.

Her music is pretty boring.

Explain. How the fuck is a literal word salad of leftoid degeneracy correct?

Attached: BEvsAL.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Billie says Avril and Lana are her two biggest influences.

Let that sink in.

Heard her first songs and i was like meh standard pop/indie sounding stuff. So I ignored for the most part. Lana del ray-core basically.

But new stuff sounded better and "Bad guy" is actually nice and i like it.

>remove tracks 5-8, the final two, and the retainer bullshit in the beginning
Ahhhh, perfect trap pop album.

Attached: when_we_fall_asleep_where_do_we_go.png (595x558, 299K)

gaga broke out in her early 20s instead of mid teens and nobody ever heard of her before she had huge singles, whereas billie's hype kinda predates her own music

gaga also seems to have a lot more creativity in her than billie

boring

Haven’t listened to it yet. Some people here say it’s trash and others say she’s the next Kate Bush so who knows...

I wish i could like her music because she thick af. I don't care if she 15

i support this because it means billie's gonna have to show that beautiful pussy of her's to the internet, ugh i cant wait to cum buckets

Garbage and I want to bash her marketing team's head in for shilling her everywhere

billie's got that developed mom bod and she knows it, she's thicc af under them baggy clothes, i want to tounge her butt after she finishes a performance more than i want to butt tounge punch grimes

she will, ocean eyes was too beautiful for her next album to not be the total antithesis of where do we go.

>eww remove skits from muh serious album

Attached: ww.png (568x588, 90K)

fucking awful
gas yourself kike op

THIs song is good but I find Xanny to be one of the best songs on the album. One of my favourite songs now

I like xanny and ilomilo. I thinks she's attractive and has your typical young white girl soft singing voice. I dislike the "young and hard" culture/attitude she partakes in and influences on others.

:)

>a board dedicated to consuming mass produced corporate products
>radical left board
hmm

Nobody here buys music though

There's always one industry plant that people on Yea Forums hate with such disconnected reasoning other than "HAHA INDUSTRY PLANT" regardless if Bjork, Lorde, Churches, and Grimes exist.

>"wahhhhhhhh stop liking what I don't like"
/thread

Worked for lonzo ball

Attached: 1554524963174.png (674x673, 241K)

Coalburbing, talentless industry plant for teenage whores. Music is neither conventionally and objectively good and enjoyable (save for her top tier producers who do all the work), nor is it truly artistic and unique. Fails at both ends. Makes the same mistake a lot of indieshit did a decade ago.

Attached: 1550302823095.jpg (251x242, 13K)

Her music not bad. Its pretty chill. Not horrible not great - but fits certain moods

This is the state of Yea Forums with everything ever. It happens to everyone on this site, hence the creation of this thread.

Who's the guy with her in the right pic?

listening to music written for the lowest common denominator is a slow-burn version of hitting yourself in the head over and over again with a plank of wood.

Idk how mu feels about her but album was pretty solid. Seems haphazard but ends up being pretty cohesive. Generic but pleasing sonically.

It's fucking trash and you should kill yourself

Gaga ghostwrote for other pop stars before she got famous herself. Don't you remember that Telephone was an unused Britney song?

>generic but
stop right there, that's all you need to know that you shouldn't even bother

no one in america is the lowest common denominator. We are the 1% of culture

>remove tracks 1-14
Ahhh perfect album.

>>People can't have feelings unless they live in a basement and make 20k a year like me

This but unironically
Fuck off bourgie

Cherry pick me talking about the production bud.
Have fun listening to trout mask replica and ITAOTS while you denounce anything new because innovative production has hit a climax.

Honestly this might sound pathetic, but I really wish my parents had done that with me. I love my parents, don't get me wrong, but I have absolutely no direction in life and no idea what to do and I really wish they had just sat me down at a young age and said "user, we want you to be a priest/doctor/lawyer/actor/singer/accountant, and we're going to let you focus on that your whole life instead of wandering in gloom all the time feeling anxious about what you're going to do with your life"

It's less the "being an industry plant" and more the lying about it people hate. She says she was active in her DIY scene and had to help herself, the truth is she didn't.
To name a good example, Beyonce. Beyonce was 100% helped by her dad who worked in the industry. He secured her a place in Destiny's Child and promoted her and basically made her career. Beyonce doesn't lie about it, she's very open about how her dad helped her. Nobody criticizes Beyonce for that reason, they only criticize Billy cause she acts like such a fucking martyr

Info, I don't know anything about him beyond that one song that was everywhere for a bi

now, i know that's just a barely-thought-out shitpost, but even within "1%" of something, there are further subdivisions of people who are less sophisticated than others, so that statement doesn't even make sense. culture is not something that is quantifiable in the same way as the amount of money people have. furthermore, the US is 4.4 percent of the global population,

>replaces it with straight noise
Ahhh, perfect
wet-blanket.bandcamp.com/album/not-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go

Britney has also never once pretended to be self-made.

nah fool, that's 'grass is always greener' logic, you only buy into it because you're frustrated with your current situation. besides, wishing that the past could have been different is just fuel for your anxieties and doesn't help anybody

It's how Interscope are cynical enough to peddle this story about her being self-made and think that in the Internet/SM age, you can't find out the truth in a couple of mouse clicks.

it's more that she blatantly lied about it than the general concept of 'having famous parents.' i have a few friends with famous parents, all of whom more or less are musicians/artists in some way, and none of them would lie about the help they've received (or, in at least one case, reject for the sake of trying to do it themselves).

azlyrics.com/lyrics/billieeilish/buryafriend.html

What the fuck is this?

This.

She was signed to Interscope without any presence in any underground/DIY scene.

the sad thing is that the majority of people will just buy the story at face value anyway

I'm sure they're aware of that, they probably think they can force her to stardom if they just throw enough money at it.

she is manafactured rebellion not only totally sanctioned by the system but created by it
if you think she's"fresh", "dark", or "edgy" you're falling for image

cinge n fake

right, because that TOTALLY hasn't been a trend in most 'alternative' commercial music since the late 90s

user, we already went over this in the last thread. I can repost those deep, intellectually challenging lyrics that rockists jerk off to if you like.

lyrics are generally a terrible point of comparison or criticism, because 90% of the time, regardless of genre, they're dumb as fuck out of context

she's ugly

Attached: 1549872302565.jpg (1178x1798, 777K)

Retard user, we already went over this in the last thread. Nobody ever claimed TNT and Hot For Teacher had deep lyrics, and nobody on Yea Forums voluntarily listens to that particular type of dadrock.

GRANDMA TAKE ME HOME
GRANDMA TAKE ME HOME

not the user you're replying to, and i agree with you, but i think, with the influx of /pol/tards and the general dumbing down that's happened here lately, there's probably a subset of unironic dadrock bros lurking in here

There's a KISS spammer who has been trying to meme them into being Yea Forumscore, though lately he's gotten bored of it and has switched to Motley Crue spamming instead.

Yeah I see Kiss threads and shit plus boomer /pol/ runoff ranting about "nigger music" or trump sóyboys or whatever

yeah there you go. didn't know for sure, normally i'm just here for the sharethreads these days because discussions too often seem to descend into shitposting trolls and dumb 'i'm right, you're wrong' arguments

>trap pop

based