OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-203824.jpg (1077x946, 563K)

What?

puros pendejos

so the memes are true

Attached: Capture.jpg (365x350, 13K)

That's the most normal photo I've ever seen.
Why is this place still so obsessed with reddit?

Attached: 1554519795545.jpg (366x411, 27K)

soi spammer literally fucking B T F O

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-203705.jpg (978x978, 340K)

What's wrong with that picture? It's just people having a good time

white men always BTFO

Because anybody who openly talks about things they see on reddit irl is an insufferable faggot

literally spics stealing our women, also fucking R E D D I T
how can you be this fucking clueless? fucking soiboys

why do spics love Aphex Twin so much?

they're genre tourists

honestly? not the worst of online meetup pics i've seen. i wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with this group.

OP I get it, I've been there, but I hope you realize this post reflects much more poorly on you than on the people in the picture. Apply yourself.

I really hope this is ironic

Why do you people hate Aphex Twin all of a sudden?

Why do you faggots keep bitching about reddit yet make it painfully obvious that you go on the site given that you just posted a screenshot from there?

it's a single shitposter

/pol/, sadly, is always serious my man.
Shitposters wanting "elitism" to come back or something. They're mostly from /bleep/ so go figure.

the spammer got cucked by this guy... it all makes sense now

LISTEN YOU FUCKING FAT ASS COUPLE OF FAGGOTS, FUCKING YANKS ARE WAY EVEN WORSE THAN A Y OTHER RAZE IN THE FUCKING PLANET, ALL OF YOU BLOODY AMERICANS ARE A BUNCH OF FAT FAGGOTS WHO KEEP JERKING OFF TO YOUR AUTISTIC RULES CREATED BY ANOTHER COUPLE OF FAGS, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU? MCDONALD'S? SCHOOL SHOOTERS? VIETNAM CALLED YOU FAGGOTS, THEY WANT YOU ASS WITH VASELINE FOR TONIGHT, SO THEY CAN FUCK YOU IN THE ASS JUST LIKE THEY DID AROUND THE 72, FUCKING AMERICANS YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKING CÁNCER IN THE PLANET, THIS IS WHY ALL OF YOU ARE FAT PIECES OF FAILED ABORTION, ALL YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE DIABETES AND ALL YOUR WOMAN WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH BBC, FUCK AMÉRICA AND EVERYONE WHO LIVE IN THAT AWFUL SHITHOLE, THANK GOD TRUMP IS DESTROYING THAT SHITHOLE SO NONE OF YOU WILL KEEP TALKING THE FUCKING SHIT YOU DO ALL THE TIME

Yea Forums hates everything, that picture is perfectly fine

>/pol/, sadly, is always serious my man.
>Shitposters wanting "elitism" to come back or something. They're mostly from /bleep/ so go figure.
t.

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 14K)

>ENNEGRECIDO

>LISTEN YOU FUCKING FAT ASS COUPLE OF FAGGOTS, FUCKING YANKS ARE WAY EVEN WORSE THAN A Y OTHER RAZE IN THE FUCKING PLANET, ALL OF YOU BLOODY AMERICANS ARE A BUNCH OF FAT FAGGOTS WHO KEEP JERKING OFF TO YOUR AUTISTIC RULES CREATED BY ANOTHER COUPLE OF FAGS, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU? MCDONALD'S? SCHOOL SHOOTERS? VIETNAM CALLED YOU FAGGOTS, THEY WANT YOU ASS WITH VASELINE FOR TONIGHT, SO THEY CAN FUCK YOU IN THE ASS JUST LIKE THEY DID AROUND THE 72, FUCKING AMERICANS YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKING CÁNCER IN THE PLANET, THIS IS WHY ALL OF YOU ARE FAT PIECES OF FAILED ABORTION, ALL YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE DIABETES AND ALL YOUR WOMAN WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH BBC, FUCK AMÉRICA AND EVERYONE WHO LIVE IN THAT AWFUL SHITHOLE, THANK GOD TRUMP IS DESTROYING THAT SHITHOLE SO NONE OF YOU WILL KEEP TALKING THE FUCKING SHIT YOU DO ALL THE TIME

Attached: 371-3710521_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-nu-wojak-soyboy-wojak.jpg (820x773, 128K)

You're not welcome here. That shit board was a mistake.

t.

Attached: 4k0pxg7g5bry.jpg (594x1176, 84K)

t.

Attached: Aphex Twin fanboy.jpg (600x600, 229K)

more like BLACKED.COM set meetup lol

>You are not welcome here
anyone have that soiwojak chart ? ;)

Seems like you're self-absorbed in your inner desires

>anyone have that soiwojak chart ? ;)

Attached: olCSCij.jpg (2048x1536, 386K)

i like mems

Attached: missconway's3rdgradeclass.jpg (550x420, 134K)

>reddit/aphex twin hate thread
>turned into a /pol/ vs söyboy bullshit fight
kek

Everyone on here is very close to suicide so they get really angry about le reddit

>not a single attractive person in the picture

>r/aphextwin
Go back there you faggot.

the absolute state of /pol/

Attached: cringe.png (861x623, 298K)

This. Faggots who cry about reddit on Yea Forums but still go on there are the fucking worst.

I'll take places I don't wanna be for $500 Alex.

>me in the back

not one white person in that picture

Is this that "Gamergate" that I've been hearing so much about?

That guy was right

>what is that? Off in the distance? Could It possibly be the mythical true Scotsman?

Yeah it'd probably be a pretty chill time.

fuck off back to r*ddit and never post screencaps from there on here ever again

why mexicans look exactly like americans

cringe

Do all the white Mexicans stay in Mexico or something

BLACKED

duh because they're the ones with money and have no reason to leave

but im a spic and im not a tourist

>being hispanic
>calling yourself spic
eres un idiota ese

>getting mad over a word
stop being such a pussy you beaner

i am pretty sure i have seen the bottom left white tshirt guy in a trap thread on /soc/

Looks like the soiphex twin poster has been vindicated by reality