The Beatles went from to in just a year and a half. And a year and a half after that they released this

The Beatles went from youtube.com/watch?v=5CYI3doek8Y&t=35 to youtube.com/watch?v=7UjvdZm-Tu8 in just a year and a half. And a year and a half after that they released this vidio.com/watch/68704-the-beatles-helter-skelter-lyrics

Why don't bands and musicians evolve like that anymore and affect music forever so quickly and decisively?

Are there any groups that do?

Attached: beatles.jpg (754x752, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USxDXaGeQ3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Beatles came up from garbage John Lennon songs, as exemplified for you with I Feel Fine to garbage John Lennon songs + Paul mccartney genius collaboration, as exemplified by Tomorrow Never Knows.
Reminder that Tomorrow Never Knows is only a good song because Paul McCartney, the Genius, had the amazing idea of adding tape loops on it. The songwriting is absolute shit though, as expected by John wifebeater disgusting Lennon.
And yes, Paul came up with Helter Skelter on 1968, creating metal music, while wifebeater horrible person john Lennon was writing garbage ballad like Dear Prudence.
>why don't band and musicians evolve like that anymore
Because they don't have Paul mccartney on their bands.

How come Mcartney was too much of a pussy to do any of this experimental shit on his own songs? I'll tell you why because he would lowkey try to sabotage lennons songs with all this avant crap but unfortunately for him it actually sounded good and back fired HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BEING A MCARTNEY FAG IS THE MOST KEKED THING YOU COULD DO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>How come Mcartney was too much of a pussy to do any of this experimental shit on his own songs?
Because by genius intuition he knew his songs didn't need thousands of effects and studio trickery to sound good. Penny Lane is infinitely better than Strawberry Fields Forever, and is infinitely more simple and clean. John claimed for help to write a decent song, and Paul just did whatever and then it sounds amazing, because he's a fucking genius.

>being a McCartney fag is the most keked thing
Yea sorry if I recognize the greatness of the greatest musician of all time, retard.

>Penny Lane is infinitely better than Strawberry Fields Forever

Only one of these songs caused Brain Wilson to have a breakdown tho.

>Penny Lane is infinitely better than Strawberry Fields Forever

Attached: 2128330_1320179626464-68res_500_349.jpg (500x349, 21K)

>the freaks are arguing about john and paul again
try to realise it's all within yourself, no one else can make you change

paul fags always start it tho

The best things on Strawberry Fields Forever are probably Paul's contribution, like the mellotron intro. So he probably had a breakdown because of these aspects of the song. Because the songwriting is garbage.
But, after all, Brian Wilson is just a failed McCartney, a wannabe Mccartney. His autism is irrelevant. Shit taste.

>Arguing about who's better out of john or paul for the billionth time
Octopus' Garden is better than Strawberry Fields

Attached: fuck the police im a beatle.jpg (371x445, 25K)

They pretty much created what we now think of as a rock band.

Your first link they were basically NSYNC. They had to dress how the label told them to dress and played what the label told them to play. All signed bands were like this.

Modern bands dont have to go through that hyper controlled NSYNC period anymore thanks to the Beatles.

this. paul is my favorite beatle but i'm so sick of hearing "johns a junkie, he beat his wife!!!!!!" john wrote great lyrics and has some of the best songs in the beatles discog. paul and john are equals they have individual strengths but together they are a diverse songwriting machine that changed music forever.

>The best things on Strawberry Fields Forever are probably Paul's contribution, like the mellotron intro
>Paul's contribution,
youtube.com/watch?v=USxDXaGeQ3Q
OH NO NO NO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>I'm sick of hearing facts about john
He's a disgusting racist mysoginist wifebeater. The cancer of The Beatles.

>john wrote great lyrics
Like what?
>al you need is love all you need is love all you need is love
>nothing is real :0
Call me when he finally write a lyric as good as Yesterday or For No One.
>has some of the best songs in the Beatles discog
Literally the best song on every single album is Paul's. Literally the best song of every single is Paul's.
>Paul and john are equals
Still bluepilled, I see.

i love that you have no clue what youre talking about. youre discussing one of the most well studied bands of all time mis crediting song contributions. your not a beatles fan youre a faggot.

I never saw this video, but Paul said that he wrote the mellotron intro so he probably teached Lennon how to play it in 1964, and John had the luck of being recorded playing it. That's all he has. Luck.

>mis crediting
I'm not though. If you read about John's songs, you'll realize the only great thing about it are Paul's contributions. I'll show you one more example:
>Hey Bulldog
The only good thing about it is the bass. The amazing bass.
>you're not a Beatles fan
I am, but I have the knowledge that John Lennon was a trouble in there.

Outlandishly based

Attached: D0iMS_JWkAAIKMp.jpg (778x512, 50K)

john dominates revolver, and the white album. his lyrics are clearly more distinct than pauls. songs like love you too, she said she said, happiness is a warm gun, dear prudence. lyrically paul cannot compete with this writing, musically he may be superior, but all of his lyrics are basically the same shit recycled with a few standouts on the white album and abbey road.

>but Paul said that he wrote the mellotron intro
maybe he was fucking lying?
>he probably teached Lennon how to play it in 1964
AHHAHAHAHAHAH Paul fags are like liberals with trump derangement syndrome when it comes to John holy shit. I don't know if I should make fun of you or feel bad.

you are though john wrote that mellotron intro faggot. also do you understand what a collaboration is? they were a songwriting team clearly john needed pauls musical genius but to act like he was so inferior is just ridiculous and ignorant. they were a band they worked together why do you so strongly believe that paul was the only one worth half a shit?

Because anyone still making rock music in 2019 is fucking stupid as shit. There are artists whose sound evolves/changes immensely you just don't see it because you're a rockist retard

>john dominates Revolver
Eleanor Rigby, For No One, Here There and Everywhere, Got To Get You Into My Life, and Tomorrow Never Knows(the relevance of this song is simply because Paul had the brilliant idea of tape loops).
>John dominates White Album
Helter Skelter, Rocky Racoon, Martha My Dear, Back in The USSR.... These streaks of masterpieces are untouchable. Lennon wrote garbage stuff.
>love You To
That's some random garbage wrote by George, not John.
>all of his lyrics are basically the same shit recycled
Eleanor Rigby and Hey Jude are very different. Now compare Tomorrow Never Knows lyrics and Strawberry Fields Forever. Literally the same sterile edgy philosophical garbage.
>he was fucking lying
John claimed that In My Life is entirely his creation. While Paul claimed that he helped. Imagine thinking John could write something as good as In My Life. Paul obviously contributed, but Jealous John lied.
I just hate the fact that people think John is nearly as good as Paul. The difference is too big to ignore.

Paul was the way better lyricist though.

As good as John was Paul's lyrics (especially in the earlier half of the Beatles' career) completely bigdick John's lyrics. And this arises again in their solo career when John's lyricism went completely off the rails.

Yes. Drive My Car is literally more interesting, sincere and emotional than Nowhere Man.
Same thing with Yesterday and Help!

I cannot imagine someone professing Beatles fandom holding such deep hatred for 50% of the band leadership