Anybody else feel like they were born in the wrong generation?

anybody else feel like they were born in the wrong generation?
music used to be so much better

Attached: If4AVjk.jpg (640x690, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw
youtube.com/watch?v=vOOCQiKlZ8w&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=mb6Jc4juSF8
youtube.com/watch?v=319xuyt3PdQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4&t=269s
soundcloud.com/school-shooter/crazy-for-u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmfao is good

> thinking you’re cool for liking 80s music
KEK, what a pleb. I like music from the 40s. Get dunked on.

okay, maybe but justin GAYber and the joGAY brothers arent
i mean, there's no one like freddy mercury nowadays

Attached: r1517nrohznz.jpg (450x1531, 210K)

damn...

idk i kinda like lil pump

but freddy mercury is dead and all those other artists are alive

Bohemian Rhapsody is trash as are your cringy 9gag charts from 2008 and your shitty bait attempt.
And yes when youre only into lame dadrock obviously youre gonna think that todays music is trash. because dadrock is by it's definition music that your dad listened to when he was young.

Funny how when more people work on it they can write better songs... Makes you think...

it's not even music! it's GAYsic for gays and losers

Attached: 4ctnrw0savd11.jpg (573x594, 194K)

he's lucky because he doesn't have to listen to the music that's around today

Attached: hyaw0ipv34i21.jpg (490x720, 78K)

Stop fetishizing dead celebs

70's and 80's is the best.

Late 90's/00's gets slept on and mocked, but honestly, you can't deny the appeal of some of the shit. Fuck what anyone says, nu-metal was good even if extremely dated.

Attached: korn_falling.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Nu metal was never good.

t. Le wrong generashiun yoomer

Yes it was, it was better than grunge.

Save for Alice In Chains, who were better than 80 percent of bands period.

Attached: korn-1998.jpg (700x525, 80K)

Attached: the-biggest-bugs09.jpg (610x353, 32K)

But 4 people wrote Bohemian Rhapsody

Music is still good, you just have to look a little harder for it now. Also get these 2008 memes the fuck outta here.

The "now" is like 10 years ago. Feels pretty bad..

Please rec me 2-3 very good musics/albums from the last 3 years. No wait, don't. I already know it's gonna be shite.

I don’t even listen to grunge, but I’ll take it over some pseudo-tough guy bipolar rap rock made by sexually abused brats.

Little Dark Age, We Got It from Here... Thank You 4 Your Service and The Life of Pablo.

Only lil bitches say “i was born in the wrong generation”

91-96-ish when alternative rock was in the mainstream was pretty much the last era where music seemed to matter. the mainstream music industry turned to shit after the 2000s, now you gotta do a lot more research to find stuff thats halfway decent because the stuff in the mainstream in complete garbage. MTV made it alot easier back in the day telling us what was cool.

What is this LMFAO is bad meme?

They are literally Industry Plant done right

this

just cause you listen to 80s music dosen't change the fact clocks can only go forward

80s

Attached: 20190116_174518.jpg (2041x1600, 342K)

I wish I was a teenager in 80s Japan like every other vaporkid

>Le wrong generation
No but seriously, if you feel like there is no good music being made anymore, you might just wait a few years until you turn 18

>calls out bait
>falls for bait

>liking Metallica or Guns N Roses

>faggots, drug users, pedos, women beaters, racists, suiciders
>heaven

>implying racists and woman beaters are bad
cuck detected

>pop
>hip-hop
Fuck off

>drug users
alright faggot

Ghost - Prequelle
Slow Crush - Aurora
Iris - Iris

Attached: Iris - Iris EP.jpg (1200x1200, 121K)

>I like music from the 40s
Get on my level son, I listen to Native American round dance music that was made waaaay before those fuckers got btfo'd

Attached: 1910=Music started.jpg (461x131, 32K)

actually you wouldn't like it, because then you'd have to PAY for music. something you boomers never heard of! and you would never have found all the shit you can so easily find now, you'd be picking up tapes at the local mall like the fucking corporate cocksucker losers you all are, sucking rolling stone's dick instead of pitchfuck. you're all fucking babies. you don't know JACK SHIT about music *burp*

Attached: MeDZOj.jpg (960x1280, 318K)

>when the bait you use is older than you

There's still great music now but I personally haven't found any newer rock music I really like, but everythings gotta end at some point I guess
Recc me some if I'm in the wrong you fucking twinks, but please try for it to be half decent no le deep lofi shit

why are poptimists so cringe

>1990 = improved good music and also the year for goths and punks
>also the year for goths and punks
Da fuq?
punk long dead by 1990. greenday. blink190 and rancid = corporate rock

>dadrock is by it's definition music that your dad listened to when he was young
it wasn't rock but glad to now know that "by definition" it's whatever he listened to, so beethoven is dadrock

yea wtf the rest of their post is spot on but for that one detail

Sex Pistols were signed to a great label for their album and were as a whole an elaborate project for their manager to get rich, are they not le punk?
I don't like blink 182 but stop talking out of your fucking ass you underage twat

hey you little fggt - you know why us old farts hate ur music? becuase we can hear and name all the old-school artists being ripped off when we listen to it. Nothing new.
Where's your Queen? AC/DC? Iron Maiden? Pixies? Dead Kennedys? Specials? Beat? Depeche Mode? Public Enemy? Tina Turner? Madonna? Etc. Etc.
Git the fuck of my lawn you little shit.

vid related even at the most cringiest, still better than anything put out now.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

I'm very old. If you like that shitty music, then you're younger than me.

What shitty music? I literally said I didn't like it in the same fucking sentence, having a bit trouble larping my underage friend?

Because this is a dead meme

>greenday and rancid
sellout bullshit. They started that whole trend for whiny songs and crappy ska. Two made up bands playing dress-up.
Punk ended with the Dead Kennedys

>stop talking out of your fucking ass you underage twat
this asswipe

At some point you grow up and realize two things
1:If you thing current music is worse than older music, you are probably only looking at the mainstream, and can find something out there that fits your taste if you try, even if its some kind of revival or retro band
2:Older music still exists, you can still listen to music from the past, It doesn't get deleted every decade or something

Nu metal was 90% shit, but the 90s were a good decade for alternative rock and metal, and for people who actually wanted to hear some bass in It

is it just me that unironically thinks that pitbull and LMFAO are way better than anything the 80's shit out?

I unironically listen quite a bit of Finnic folk music. It’s good.

>Older music still exists, you can still listen to music from the past, It doesn't get deleted every decade or something
b/ro, you would be surprised. Albums don't get reprinted. Obscure things don't make it to youtube and ppl stop using piratebay
Music does vanish

take this cute little song from S,africa it's already forgotten
youtube.com/watch?v=vOOCQiKlZ8w&feature=related

>Doesn't want to even open to the posibility of enjoying new music
>Doesn't enjoy new music
Imagine my shock

ok, how about these two
youtube.com/watch?v=mb6Jc4juSF8

youtube.com/watch?v=319xuyt3PdQ

I doesn't need to be reprinted, we have the internet, some dude can just upload the audio to YouTube, or sell a physical copy on Amazon or whatever

You make me sick

yes my favourtie from the 90s is babylon zoo spaceman and ace of base i saw the sign. all that she wants isn;'t is a baby, she's gone tomorrow boy all that she want yeah eeeyahe

ok
retard

(Guys whenever you see shit like this just put ok retard it's a quick and funny way to take the piss out of the troll)

literally all albums from that picture are absolute garbage for tastelets

>let that sink in
God, what does it want now?

Attached: lmao.jpg (561x648, 65K)

>implying amy whinehouse is'nt shit

I love those pictures

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4&t=269s

Attached: kill_urself.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

And if you continued that meme back two more decades, your point would've been made even better.

soundcloud.com/school-shooter/crazy-for-u

Attached: Drive Guy 2.png (540x225, 115K)

>forgotten
>literally on youtube

I do agree that some music can get lost in the cracks, unless someone is willing to start a comprehessive archive of all music ever recorded.

Real punk died with GG Allen

why do old farts hate modern music? because your grandpa brain starts to deteriorate at a certain age. in fact past the age of 30 youre not able to appreciate new music anymore. that is, musis thats actually innovative. youre stuck in your pathetic mindset that any music thats not made on "muh real instruments" like "the guitar bro" isnt music. its completely and utterly retarded.
music today is way better. anyone can produce music nowadays. learning possiblities are endless with youtube and the internet. anyone can find their own niche and isnt dependant on some shitty rock radio station or mtv anymore to be promoted. sound design possiblities have never been as vast as today. but oh wait you dont care about interesting sounds anyways right? because its not a guitar sound. im so glad all you people will die earlier than me and youll take your shitty taste to the grave.

i dont like dadrock doesnt mean im a poptimist you retard. other music exists apart from rock and pop you mongoloid

Sorry, i listen to indie music since it's only 1 people

oh fuck that

I hit rocks with sticks in a vague rythm

>not understanding producers get writing credit too
Shiggy diggy

Music has gotten better but at the same time less innovations.

there has never been and will never be a shortage of shit music being popular just like there will never be a shortage of exciting, cutting edge music being made by creative people, so fuck off back to ifunny with your 13-year-old lewronggeneration ideology

oh yea well my rock hitting playlist is from grugo gruggington and he produced the most influential rock hits of the 60's. 1060BC that is.

This is absolutely correct

If heaven and hell exist I'm sure almost every single person in that picture is going to hell.

thats darkgamer76 for you
hes more of a patrician than this board will ever be

Attached: nigga just kys.jpg (820x820, 123K)

Kek, fuck that sink. Let em sleep in the rain

>implying LMFAO is bad
pleb spotted

music started in the 80s my dude

It would blow their mind

Artists from the 70's say the exact same thing about the 80's and commodification of music

oh no Justin Bieber came up and every other music became trash because of him!!!11

All these "memes" are 10 years old, grow the fuck up and actually search for good music instead of not searching for good music and whining about it here.

>falling for the "i was born in the wrong generation" meme

shut up. just shut up. you saying that today's music is shit just shows that you've barelly scratched the surface of modern (2000 - present) music. go out there and search for the type of music you like/want.

>music started in the 80s my dude

Like saying History started with World War 2.

It's just a moronic statement.

I didn't listen to MGMT for almost ten years because I had them confused with LMFAO.
turns out they're pretty good.

>one people
llooll

>anyone can produce music nowadays.
that's the problem

>this many people falling this hard for bait this obvious

Attached: bloody hell.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

The 00s had the garage rock revival, with The White Stripes, The Libertines, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Vines, The Hives, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, The Kills, and The Raveonettes, as well as the post-punk revival with Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, The National, Interpol, etc. That stuff was pretty much just as good as grunge.