Yeah I love post hardcore. Fugazi, Slint, Unwound, the list goes on

Yeah I love post hardcore. Fugazi, Slint, Unwound, the list goes on....

Attached: 487B97E3-32C6-4DA6-9CC6-D2C41427905A.jpg (684x705, 95K)

>wojak thread number #30000000000000
let's rolls anons

Attached: 1553834179022.png (931x756, 1.45M)

they're still great bands so what's your point

Wojak has taken a lot of abuse over the years.

Rollin for elton john rivers

>hey guys! look at how much of a faggot I am! god its so cool to be a tryhard gatekeeping fag who listens to obscure avant-noise-chamber-folk mixtapes that have >10 listens on last.fm. jesus I love getting my ass rammed. shit feels soooo good. :^)

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

I do love post-hardcore bands like Fugazi and Slint, but I've never gotten into Unwound so I feel comfortable distance from your meme

>hey guys! look at how much of a faggot I am! god its so cool to be a tryhard fag who post wojaks everyday thinking I'm funny by spamming the site with these shitty templates with nothing funny about them
this site died in 2011

Attached: 23520352390589205.png (327x414, 156K)

t.ourist

>i loooveee plunderphonics!
>dj shadow, avalanches, panda bear, the list goes on
>john oswald? negativland? never heard of them, so they are probably shit
worst part is these people exist, and the the first three artists mentioned above are not even plunderphonics

this entire site died the day it was even made public lol

t. john oswald fan

slint is gothic country hardcore

no it died when the election happened and moot sold this crap hole. Mods should be deleting threads like these because they're nothing but fucking spam that only retards think is funny and are most likely from 9gag or Neogaf. I'm fucking fed up with these spams of wojaks and no one doing anything or people thinking it's normal to spam this shit.

Attached: 1554163663369.png (434x532, 285K)

Quality post, well done.
I hope you are not the kind of person to complain about the desperate state of the board.

The site (or at least Yea Forums) already went to shit back then in 2014, some would argue around 2010-2012 even. The site was already lost before the election, newfag.

>newfag
>been on this site since 2010
I stopped going on here for a few years a came back, my point still stands that mods should delete these fucking shitty threads with no creativity.

Attached: 1536106358516.jpg (1121x1004, 92K)

Mods are just lazy cunts. No influx of dumbass 9gagers will change that

The mods seriously don't give a shit.

Sad thing is I always wonder if moot would've deleted the /pol/ board as soon as he saw the belts churn when the election happened.

>been on this site since 2010
Spending all those years on Yea Forums and Yea Forums and reaching Yea Forums today still counts as a Yea Forums newfag, newfag.

>my point still stands that mods should delete these fucking shitty threads with no creativity
Those at least follow the rules (to a certain extent), unless the "music for [political bait]" threads. But most important of all, is how terribly shitty Yea Forums's taste in music is. It's basically all rock music, with a lot of hip hop lately. It's not elitist anymore.

>I always wonder if moot would've deleted the /pol/ board
He wouldn't. Having /pol/ is for the best, as without it (he claimed) the political stuff started to infest the other boards (more than with it).

>this board went to shit they year after i started posting here

Attached: 1540159157376.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

>reaching Yea Forums today
(you)
>Those at least follow the rules (to a certain extent)
Wouldn't they count as spam since it's the same image over and over again? Just like frog posting

Attached: 1536020376610.jpg (375x375, 34K)

GIVE ME RAD

NO
WTF
WHY

lol
also roll'n

REROLL

It's a figurative "today", not literal.

>Wouldn't they count as spam since it's the same image over and over again?
I'm sorry about your brain damage.