Waves? I surf that

Waves? I surf that.
SoCal pride? I rep that.
Gnarly riffs? I play that.
Skateboards? I grind that.
Quality beers? I drink that.
Sticky-icky buds? I smoke that.
Rent from tenants? I collect that.

Attached: look! it's nathan from wavves!.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exclaim.ca/music/article/wavves_is_a_landlord_now_and_everyone_is_freaking_out
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a shame how he turned his band into a blink 182 coverband

Chlamydia? I have that.

Tis band was like the buzzband of 2012-13, then just fell off

2009 10

I remember when this guy was in a relationship with Best Coast and I read about them on hipsterrunoff
Good innocent times

>non-alcoholic brew

What is the point of that? Who wants the bloat and bitterness without the buzz?

Where’s all the commies who were chimping out in that Wavves thread a few weeks ago?

I know i came to this thread expecting angry commies and all i got was musical discussion wtf

>hipsterrunoff
Holy shit! Completely forgot about that place

Hipster runoff was the shit back in the day, until "alternative" culture became mainstream culture, then it sucked. I'm honestly glad he took the site down, I like that it was around briefly, but now can't be found and is only remembred by people who were there

SLAPPIN GOBS? ME LUV THAT

Attached: -block your path-.jpg (895x595, 128K)

To be honest I would love to look back at some posts, I only remembered it after that user posted after maybe 10 years? When I was still getting music using Myspace mp3converters and desperately trying to figure out how to get to all these cool french parties despite being like 15 and a loser

Reminder to stop listening to Wavves:

exclaim.ca/music/article/wavves_is_a_landlord_now_and_everyone_is_freaking_out

>Slacker punk dude Nathan Williams once declared himself "King of the Beach," but now the Wavves leader has become the king of an eight-unit apartment building. That's right: Wavves is a landlord now, and everyone is freaking out.

>The one-bedroom apartments are located in the Silver Lake neighbourhood of Los Angeles. They cost $2,995 USD per month ($3,959 CAD), and are pet-friendly. Pictures of the units can be seen in the Instagram gallery below.

>In the day since the original Instagram post, it already has well over 600 comments (as of press time). Some of these comments are complimenting the undeniably nice-looking suites, but there's also a lot of criticism — the word "gentrifier" comes up a lot. Others are simply marvelling at the fact that an indie musician known for weed humour and nihilistic pop-punk anthems is now a landlord.

>The controversy has also been raging on Twitter, where Williams has been directly responding to some of his critics. Scroll past the Instagram gallery to see the comments and his responses.
>it is super sad. how dare i have the audacity to have a passive income. i must be AN IDIOT!

>dude i’m at the studio right now and these capitalist pigs are CHARGING ME MONEY TO RECORD HERE! SOMEONE NEEDS TO BURN DOWN THE SYSTEM!!!!

>i’m a piece of shit for applying a trade in order to secure a future for myself outside of music you guys

Attached: DxzZ77lXgAE7gTY.jpg (384x597, 72K)

Damn I feel it

fuck up capitalist pig

lol sooooo nihilistik B))))))))

>until "alternative" culture became mainstream culture

fuck that capitalist

I mean the alternative culture at the time, not Alternative with a capital A

He went from cute skater Twink to bloated fat bearded guy you went to high school with and hangs at the bar quick

JUST BROKE UP WITH MAH EX GIRL

FREAKING ASSHOLE MAKING MONEY HOW COULD HE DO THAT???????!!!!

>O'Doul's
Yeah, this fucker's gonna relapse in about 5 years.

this
he's just making a living