Kpop general

>still 2

Attached: DC4865E1-5181-4BCF-A3E4-C3DC34D89EA9.jpg (562x574, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SerieTV46/status/1114148579902410752
youtube.com/watch?v=t9ALiNxVP4c
youtube.com/watch?v=M_fWrawz34E
youtube.com/watch?v=4GQF4hC0dEA
youtube.com/watch?v=HHhyrBO_yiM
youtube.com/watch?v=XBRujr5pIek
youtube.com/watch?v=hxYK2Idd0ZU
youtu.be/kVySSzoDepE?t=3070
youtube.com/watch?v=1Un3wEJFu7A
streamable.com/bv8or
youtube.com/watch?v=IWJUPY-2EIM
instagram.com/p/Bv3swGih2bg/
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1113026640882229250/pu/vid/880x496/QrzOArU4CjsmE0uK.mp4?tag=8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6zd3Rwu4c
twitter.com/ChaeyoungSter01/status/1114179210086457344
twitter.com/JYPETWICE/status/1114181161763217409
youtube.com/watch?v=UnXIPDp9xIM
tv.naver.com/v/4170131
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bts is in Thailand right now
Do you think Blinks have an event planned for them

Attached: IMG_20190405_155620.jpg (800x800, 72K)

they act like he looks 100% korean when he doesn't so of course people would think he also knows english. it's actually weird that he didn't get taught some at home though.

rent free

slug thread

imagine flopping this hard cant wait to see the physicals

Attached: 1550171741583.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

well again he's a terrible student

considering Blackpink outsold everyone else on Hanteo before, it's likely they will win again when the albums come out.

I'm wondering if his Dad even knows English and his mom just for some reason knows Nigerian or they both know a 3rd language that they communicate in.
The more I see about it the less I believe that anyone in their family speaks English.

lets not forget to spam this link

twitter.com/SerieTV46/status/1114148579902410752

let this be a lesson blinks

Attached: hii.jpg (629x1241, 144K)

hiichan no!

bp btfo out of all gg’s. maybe i should follow nugus. they can’t let you down.

I want to fuck oogie's voice

that's still a lot more likes than yikes or yikes in almost 6 months

yeah he should work on that. probably won't be a model forever

english is actually the official language in nigeria so they should both know english. hyunmin probably does know a little he just isn't fluent.

>we love blackpink so much

Attached: 1554439116011.jpg (1200x900, 189K)

most gooks are great at English because its compulsory education and one of the major sections of every important test
also English tests pretty much determine your ability to progress professionally in Korea/Japan/China
most idols/famous people are actually dumb

Jungkook looks fluffy

Attached: IMG_20190405_155845.jpg (665x1024, 82K)

nigerians speak english. most africans do

>OPpic

Attached: q7q354q8nw458486.jpg (385x507, 66K)

Makes me laugh when once try and claim yes or yes is a good song, desu. Perfect example of cultist fans listening to a song just because it's from their fav, no matter how shit it is

Attached: 1546516858065.webm (1064x856, 2.98M)

the purge isnt over user

they learn grammar and they memorize it for tests but knowing language from a book and being able to speak it or hear it are two completely different things. they can read english, they can't speak it. they don't learn to speak it at school

retarded here, why are they censoring the word views? even on yt comment section

at least it got a pak

because they're retarded and think mentioning views gets videos flagged by youtube or something

toddlerpop

Attached: 1532531170018.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

im sure hyunmin is a great dude

Attached: IMG_20190405_160439.jpg (1400x1950, 209K)

i didn't like yoy that much but it's a far better song than ktl, as is rbb. the only recent girl group song i can think of as underwhelming as the new bp is maybe the new mamamoo song, but bp's is probably worse. just a terrible song all around

because they are underaged two digit iq idiots from indonesia

>most gooks are great at English
They aren't. The English taught in gook school is very basic conversational English and most people just forget what they learned once they graduate high school because they'll never be using it.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9ALiNxVP4c
youtube.com/watch?v=M_fWrawz34E
youtube.com/watch?v=4GQF4hC0dEA
youtube.com/watch?v=HHhyrBO_yiM

blacked*zone

most koreans dont hold onto any more english than basic conversational lines after high school though. like how a kid can take 6 years of spanish from middle through high school and by college they can barely hold a basic conversation.
I remember reading an article where it's actually a hindrance to korea's workforce to not be more widely fluent in English because of the sheer number of resources and information available online in English for all topics compared to content translated/written in Korean.

Attached: 1534603060534.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

love this meme now

Attached: BLACKED & WHITED.jpg (1200x900, 121K)

its so weird honestly
looking at hani i dont understand how other idols don't at least match her english level, she's not special or anything

i liked that asian boss video. it was fascinating hearing them say how nervous and scared they get when a foreigner talks english to them. i've seen japs say the exact same thing in similar videos. like wtf man it's your country, it should be the english speaker that's nervous, not the other way around

Give her food or videogames and she's happy.

Attached: D3ZPbFmX4AMyH6C.jpg (1364x2048, 403K)

WEW

>implying
they also hit number one on Melon

MOST DISLIKED KOREAN GROUP MV OF ALL TIME: (as of 4/5/19)

1. BTS IDOL: 547k
2. BTS DNA: 480k
3. BTS FAKE LOVE: 394k
4.TWICE TT: 383k
5. TWICE Signal: 367k

Twice and BTS truly top every chart!

Attached: 1554406881661.jpg (640x592, 255K)

hitomi is pure

Which is why moving to Korea and becoming a translator/content creator is becoming a lot more popular than teaching English. There's less hoops to jump through, and the demand for someone to act as a middle man between the 2 languages is much higher than the demand for someone to teach kids how to hold basic conversations.

DANDY-344

youtube.com/watch?v=XBRujr5pIek

hani's english isn't that great but she also studied in china and has a supposed genius iq

to think this tummy has been filled...

Attached: 1549510210725.webm (840x700, 360K)

she certainly gave this away to a manager or threw it away

I'll never forgive blinks for dislike bombing tt. it's a modern day classic

Attached: 1553042091651.jpg (1199x1800, 309K)

>the comments on KTL is pure gold

cant wait to see koreaboo shitposting again

give this girl a Sekiro

i wanna work as a guy that checks kpop english lyrics before they send em out, tell em where all the mistakes are and whatnot

>tfw all you had was YouTube achievements and BP killed all of them in less than 24hours

Attached: EFsYGCmeVDIgdbRo.jpg (1200x675, 184K)

nah she wont throw it away just look that luffy character in the jump force

>dislike shitting
hmmm its almost like theres a “SEA” of fans doing dumb shit on youtube

stuck on sword saint for 3 days. kpop for this feel

hani is definitely an exception. you don't usually get that good at english while living in korea so she must have put in a lot more effort to learn

youtube.com/watch?v=hxYK2Idd0ZU i'd call this pretty good considering she could read and understand each question and also translate for them without any help

why would she

>"When we go to Brazil or South America, fans will throw their underwear..."
Monsta CHADS

>most gooks are great at english
Then they get mogged when faced with an conversation.

Sure it's compulsory education, but its only taught within the context of having to pass mutiple choice tests, never any actual practical speaking.

youtu.be/kVySSzoDepE?t=3070

>Jump Force

Attached: DT6YLG6WAAEvTXG.jpg (1179x1179, 100K)

nonono shes gonna cry and rage

Nicole (Kara) talked about this before, she tried to fix it before but they told her its for “Korean understanding” or some weird shit

blinks are fucked. that was right after blackpink debuted, that shit didn't happen with cheer up. imo blinks are the worst girl group fandom of all time, way worse than sones ever were

Attached: 1554457406471.jpg (934x627, 245K)

based chadyeol at prada event

Attached: D3ZRIB8UYAEnLFL.jpg (1359x2039, 327K)

again she learned english in china

it's not just written information, but also basic stuff like how-to videos or in depth lectures created for almost anything you can think of. Someone can go on youtube or google and type in "chord progressions" and get a bunch of videos about what they are and how they work in a song explained and demonstrated, for free.
Sometimes there are subs but it's a huge advantage to be able to listen while doing chores or something.

because she doesnt play videogames she’s too busy suckin and fuckin the b-list gaypops

>learned english for 7 years
LOL FUCKING KEK

OTR has been extremely lax on gifts since IZ*ONE debuted
They got like two switches and a PS4 and they are all in the dorms in IZ*ONE Chu + another PS4 that they bought for the other dorm for no reason

At some point they are going to clamp down on gifts

i've been learning for 29

Attached: 1545953484148.jpg (1364x2048, 274K)

call me when youtube stops deleting views and likes

Attached: chanyeol-kai.jpg (769x914, 168K)

actually at high school level, there are barely any native English speakers teaching and a lot of the grammar taught is incorrect (but match answers on exams) so they basically have to learn wrong English to get top scores.

Hyewon bought the switches and the PS4s

cute video

Attached: 052f66a6fbe46fa115a6ab7d19da36bd.jpg (564x846, 78K)

yeah exactly, i sometimes think about all the shit they don't have access to just because they don't speak english. not to sound elitist but if you don't speak english nigga wtf are you doing?

I'm pretty sure a yuri fan bought her a switch as well randomly

SOTY

i just noticed that whenever i became lonely i would spend hours here

Attached: 1554447273491.jpg (1365x2048, 473K)

statistically, Chinese is a much more useful language to know than English

they also dislike bombed a performance by twice at some end of the year award show. in the same show bps mics were fucked up and took that hate onto twice.

i should become an english teacher

fcking shit...koreans is like invading here in the phlippines just to learn english from us..they should just return to their country

the reason theres a huge market for English teaching in E.Asia is because they know they cant talk

Attached: 1544760382805.jpg (6000x4000, 2.72M)

just a reality show band failing like they all do. only massive autism could ever blind someone to that fact.

autism

petition to get south east asia region blocked from youtube

I was shocked when Lay's English was so good? when the fuck did he have time to learn English, with a decent accent no less??

Attached: 1528435627386.jpg (4000x6000, 3.78M)

even Loonas get free switches

Attached: file.png (532x660, 336K)

>what is a vpn

i've only seen one PS4 which is in hyewons dorm and one switch which is always in yuris hand

he probably learned it from watching videos since he spends 90% of his time composing music, and most of the source material he'll use as reference will be in English

you legally can't teach English past middle school in Seoul if you're not Korean, the government wants to give those jobs to Koreans for some reason

And how is that?

koreans is like invading here in the phlippines just to learn english from us

no its not you mong

cringe

Attached: 1554279989700.jpg (3290x2499, 2.95M)

so what? it would still stop the majority of them

have fun being poor

Hyewon bought another PS4 for Eunbi's dorm and Yena has a switch that Hyewon gave her that's yellow and black

Not even in a university?

fuck no chinks don't produce anything of quality. and with english you can get by on all 4 corners of the globe because there's people everywhere that know the basics. you think you can go to south america and find someone you can ask in chink where the bathroom is? of course not, but there's people that would know that much english for sure

>dark souls
she's never getting out of asylum

Attached: D3ZS2IdUEAAlJSP.jpg (719x719, 73K)

Is this high IQ
streamable.com/bv8or

Attached: DsNU5ThUcAEig5A.jpg (1333x2000, 387K)

if you mean as someone who already knows english fluently, sure. i dont have it but there was this hilarious thread from /his/ or somewhere about a guy who learned to speak chinese fluently as a businessman and came to hate chinks with a fury

blackpink are successful because seashits can't even work adblock

Attached: 1531574588942.jpg (4000x6000, 2.8M)

Because it's spoken and used by a much higher percentage of people in the world than English is
IIRC baguette is a more popular language than English as well

based Hichad bros behind

cub or slug
who is uglier?

Its really interesting how all the native filipinos I know personally actually speak english at a near-fluent level.

Compare that to Korea. 7 years of compulsory english training, but end up being absolutely useless practically.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1554244943042.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

mein got reading KTL comments and shitting on them is so good

they are raging like little kids

in business everyone uses English and any chink worth two shakes knows English

>It has been belatedly revealed that BTS Jimin donated 100 million won to the Busan Office Of Education several months ago

The money will be used to help support numerous schools throughout Busan, including his alma mater Busan High School of Arts

Nice

so is arabic but desu, regardless of.its limited use I'd be content with learning japanese

what an idiot

Shut the fuck up roastie

GIVE US BACK THE VIEWS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OR I'LL SUE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Flips use English in their daily lives farrrrr more often than gooks do, like they use English almost as much as they use tagalog or whatever their language is called
Gooks learn English to pass tests not to actually know it

my pussy itches kpop for this feel?

a higher percentage of rice farmers maybe, who gives a fuck?

Attached: 1551405148034.jpg (1000x1500, 570K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IWJUPY-2EIM

I've only watched that BP MV once so you can't blame me.

Red Flavor

prettiest shit

nice ahegao

Attached: 687.png (1067x679, 1.49M)

OH NO NO NO NOOOOO

instagram.com/p/Bv3swGih2bg/

>They gave him shitty jump force instead of DMC5 or Sekiro

youre dumb, “Chinese” is actually like hundreds of local dialects that are incomprehensible to other Chinese
Mandarin is only common in big cities

idk about flips but koreans don't have any use for it so it's a lost skill. Almost every American student learn another language in hs or college and immediately forgets it because there's never any use for it. I took three years Japanese and anime fans know more than I do, but during those three years I certainly knew more and got to the point of memorizing about 500 kanji which now I only remember hiragana and the kanji you learn year 1. I have a hard time with katakana nowadays too as it wasn't really emphasized much either.

I don't think Hyewon cares since she's a shonen anime watching weeb

that's retarded as fuck since they clearly suck at speaking it.

>user is mentally ill
>obvious to everyone around him
>doesn't understand why people hate user
kpop for this feel

leave blackstink to us

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-102639_Instagram.jpg (788x1060, 358K)

>not knowing thats all a manufactured persona
she probably smokes a pack a day and sings in noribangs while slamming soju like a normal gook ajuma

wtf nayeon looks ugly now

only because there's so many chinese people. english is the business language

When I say Chinese I mean what any other person would mean. Mandarin and Cantonese.
I don't mean any of the nong offshoots

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how? in terms of quality of free online resources and learning, I very much doubt it is

>nayeon looks ugly now

Attached: 1549808365756.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Tapes coming soon

Attached: NOOOO.jpg (889x1032, 67K)

why do they start putting dubu in the middle

basedd

Attached: D1YBwJJX0AAHMNh.jpg (960x1200, 160K)

Attached: IMG_20190405_162933.jpg (700x466, 48K)

American here. If English is the business language or whatever. I've always wondered how an English conversation between say a Korean and Russian goes down.

no wonder all the jpn easy*ones are getting laid...

Attached: 1554451852415.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

mommy

>now

The way foreign languages are taught in school don't allow information retention. You're being taught to pass a test, not to actually hear and understand what you're hearing and form competent sentences outside of a controlled environment.
There's a reason that almost everyone that's a self taught bilingual, learned their 2nd language out of school.

Is industry saturation becoming more real now? What spot can GWSN possibly fill?

>chinks don't produce anything of quality.
Actually no. China is rapidly catching up to US in terms of tech and global trade. They're literally mogging other regional powers through their Silk and Belt initiative, and is actually starting to colonize Africa.

And theres a few countries around the world with a significant Chinese speaking population.
Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Phillipines, Indonesia

whos the guy

probably well if theyre professionals because its likely required for their job
also cute

Jump force is legitimately bad

Attached: net.daum.android.tistoryapp_20171119220742_1_r.png (853x1280, 1.14M)

i really dont get the izone shitting desu
they're just nice girls that are going to disband soon

i forgot all my spanish from high school but still retain some japanese knowledge since i actually cared about learning that though i gave up on learning kanji. too much of a pain in the ass. english is useful for koreans if they plan on working overseas or something but they don't bother to learn more than what they need for school

they fill my empty heart user :)

a choreographer

get cucked, onces

Attached: nooooo2.jpg (1033x1199, 139K)

>they're just nice girls that are going to disband soon
is 2 years from now soon

Party at the izone dorm

Attached: C66D101F-2E3E-4A97-A221-A9437CA986BA.gif (400x225, 1.92M)

They put out good music so I dont care.

Aftermath

Attached: 3B591C80-F0B7-4E49-8639-3F871E0861E4.jpg (1024x1536, 227K)

it's strange that she has a double chin considering JYP forces her to diet

very unfortunate genetics

code me bro. i wanna blast and im too lazy to look for something myself. this looks good enough

1. english is by far the most spoken language in the world, because almost everyone learns it as a second languague
2. most of the chinese speakers are factory workers and rice farmers, so why would you want to talk to them
3. chinese has so many dialects that you wont even be able to speak to a significant number of people with whatever dialect you learned

Attached: 1550559285266.jpg (1216x2160, 138K)

Someone should edit a fuxtaposition webm from this and the IZ*ONE clip.

why do you think the order is anything but random

Attached: 1552469826366.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>Peace and quiet the entire week
>People start shitting on IZONE the minute Blackpink flops
Hmmmmm

>now

Attached: highrin.jpg (1001x1218, 518K)

just blinks shifting the attention that they're getting shit on

gwsn just needs jimin telling his akgaes to help out his cousin and theyll float

so what have they brought the world? tik tok?

the man who took the video in jihyos scandal
jeongers the next one thats being taped?

The Top 10 Most Spoken Languages in the World
Mandarin Chinese (1.1 billion speakers) ...
English (983 million speakers) ...

jeongyeon

I came to /kpg/ to roastie over gook music but why is it suddenly /int/

make a yujin/hyewon/minju deepfake

it's just one /akbg/ guy samefaging for 12 hours because sakura janny ban him from akb forum

what is it by number of countries?

>#1
>flop
Pick one idiot

Attached: 1553416316323.jpg (1000x1415, 166K)

>#1
Hmmmm

this is what happene when bp flopped and blinks trying to hold on a few achievement that they thought they had. i bet they dont really care about deleted views or likes if they did well on charts. they only have youtube records so they trying to hold it dearly and become mindless savages,

>im getting (You)s
thanks kpg

Attached: 1554003710927.png (800x1144, 1.2M)

jeongers is so cute

theyre not actually doing much in africa besides sinking money into crappy quality infrastructure projects that may or may not last 5 years, just to have those countries' governments in debt to them. but the thing is that african countries tend to care even less about honest work ethic than even chinks so im not sure what they expect to squeeze out of them

Also, don't singapore people speak english as well? There's also india, which has a proportionately high number of english speakers among the more educated part of the population, which is also growing

Attached: Dahyun 13712.jpg (1549x2048, 455K)

99% of those mandarin chinks are straight up peasants though, they don't have global influence. you're looking at the wrong numbers

a lot of these african countries don't give a fuck about debt, so they'll just laugh when china tries to hold that over them

Someone tell me what counts as a flop here

Off the top of my head, they contributed most of the world's innovation in drone tech and 5G.

Attached: 40D2A1B7-B787-4731-BC82-AADE629CDEF4.gif (372x204, 1.96M)

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1113026640882229250/pu/vid/880x496/QrzOArU4CjsmE0uK.mp4?tag=8

>tfw izone literally mocking blackpink on idol room
BASED

most of the fringe science happening right now
is happening in china
from quantum radars
to microwave radars
to SES signals

The Chink population in Africa is rising at an alarming rate
They're literally turning Africa into an offshore China because China is too crowded for all the Chinks now

is that yena

KEK Bighit protect their clothes from lifting and revealing their skin
The ultimate purepop

Attached: IMG_20190405_163557.jpg (1200x1200, 220K)

groups or songs i dont like

I take back the "by far" that was an exaggeration. But english is still the most spoken language

Attached: DoiCGTjX4AAJHr0.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Attached: [MPD직캠 4K] 아이즈원 야부키 나코 직캠 '비올레타(Violeta)' (IZ ONE Yabuki (422x1080, 743K)

someone send me a wonyoung deepfake

>crowded
what happened to simply creating more towns and cities? is it too polluted for even that now

Get out

based girls

>so im not sure what they expect to squeeze out of them
minerals and other raw resources

they all know that the group failed and will disband soon so they are enjoying men now

Attached: 1576545432324.gif (1080x1080, 2.53M)

Attached: 1548392649789.jpg (2303x1749, 1.04M)

Better than the original choreo tbf.

You can't just make new cities this isn't simcity or something.
China already had to ban having more than one kid per household because they were running out of space, they're just taking over Africa slowly and sending their population there as they slowly develop the country

Attached: 1544807913779.jpg (6000x4000, 3.38M)

What happened to Idol Room?
Did they stop subbing their shows?

wtf all this pornposting im on nofap

Attached: Dahyun 12227.jpg (801x1200, 158K)

sounds a lot like australia and canada. goddamn fucking chinks

meme body

its not izflop anymore
its IZONE GETTIN BLACKED

but someone's gotta be working the machines to dig it up and making sure it's collected efficiently and profits aren't stolen, right

Post the damn code idiot

Attached: when your meme group is doomed.jpg (2766x2048, 1.44M)

lmfao kkura is peak autism

Attached: 1553043547700.jpg (2800x4200, 2.35M)

woah that girls would be hitomi,sakura.nako

Attached: 1541698637299.jpg (2800x4200, 1.85M)

the warlords make the children do it, then sell the resources exclusively to the chinks

gimme a code nigga

blame her mom

Attached: 1554441054404.jpg (640x823, 252K)

yeah why not

Attached: 1482660085929.jpg (2000x1333, 165K)

also slaves... i mean cheap labor

Attached: 1536866318319.jpg (2800x4200, 1.94M)

Attached: D3YnQPEUYAE7Q3-.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1538, 296K)

Attached: womanrin.png (1080x1080, 1.14M)

wonyoung getting plowed by a black dude

i got the code for this one snis 185

>open up thread
>izoneshitter having a mental breakdown and spamming porn
This is why we wanted you banned from here

wtf i thought kpops were pure?

Attached: 1524674145994.jpg (2800x4200, 2.23M)

*48,575,604 views now
easy*ones can't compete

Attached: D3YtVdgU4AAs07y.jpg orig.jpg (1333x2000, 244K)

that f(x), kara ladypop niche maybe

Attached: D3Y825OUIAExqWN.jpg orig.jpg (1367x2048, 385K)

>You can't just make new cities this isn't simcity or something.
China literally did do that though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6zd3Rwu4c

Blackpink keeps dropping on Apple Music
218 -> 220 -> 224

>izoneshitters being fucking pathetic as always

Attached: D3ZAH5CU4AETzEW.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1536, 689K)

no one is trying to compete with you
album is selling well
wiz*ones aren't insecure like blinks and armys and constantly need to compare izone to other groups to feel validated
you guys do that for us already

wang "only moggable by Yena and Aisha" yiren

This. I am not sure why people keep trying to drag us into the mess. I am fine with IZ*ONE progress and I don't need any views or charts shitting to justify myself.

let's all put this energy into supporting the boyz

Attached: younghoon licks a fork.webm (674x946, 1.09M)

meant for

Cub bro keep it up this place sucks

Attached: IMG_20190311_051817.jpg (1134x1446, 155K)

lol
when even a "flop" beats you it is time to end the group

cant wait for twice/bts to drop. im not really enjoying bp comeback meta

Attached: 1539926400072.jpg (4200x2800, 1.63M)

Attached: 1549076455915.jpg (2000x1331, 236K)

Attached: 1544855400993.jpg (4200x2800, 1.56M)

twitter.com/ChaeyoungSter01/status/1114179210086457344

Anyone wanna try and claim Momo is the most retarded Twice member now? The title clearly goes to Tzuyu

does this triggered brainlet even realize that the blackedzone porn was posted by an izone anti?

Attached: RQ4A6169.jpg (1500x1000, 1.15M)

Attached: 1548473826118.jpg (2800x4200, 1.01M)

Attached: 1554256215477.jpg (1920x1920, 2.93M)

producer-oppa likes easy access I see

Attached: tsuyu.jpg (733x767, 52K)

cute. for real i think tzuyu is the second dumbest, though.

this is the prettiest girl in kpop rn. prove me wrong

We're literally only 6 months old, and iz*one already literally mogged every group in japan, and they're keeping up with Twice for sales.

We have plenty to be proud of already.
All I want is more cute girl doing cute shit, and Minju lewds

yejimorning
any sharkman in

Attached: 1540836798752.jpg (2800x4200, 906K)

>ywn live in your own Chinese ghost city with your Yiren waifu

Huh...

Attached: IMG_20190405_165536.jpg (720x776, 96K)

Attached: 1543038756713.jpg (1400x1120, 160K)

Attached: Hello-ASEAN-IQ-Level-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>Minju lewds
OVER THE LINE

Attached: 1553019526106.jpg (2800x4200, 1.23M)

no wonder their fans have to go full compulsive liar mode. nothing but failures and our girl won young.

that would be pure kino. maybe jia zhangke could direct something like that.

Attached: D3YtVdgUwAEWOJu.jpg orig.jpg (1333x2000, 231K)

jesus christ, i've never seen a fandom as obsessed with yt views as blinks
not even ratmys are that bad

disproof by counter example...idol not found.

>1 minute left
>49852930 views

THEY WONT DO IT LOL

it's all SEAs have, they live in mudhuts with just a 20 dollar android phone

where's jisoo erper from? the philippines?

Did they beat Idol?

as someone who is coping i am seething

Attached: 1543209237126.jpg (2800x4200, 1.57M)

this shows that blinks are more trash than armys

Attached: 15jpg.jpg (1200x675, 486K)

certain fanbases on kpg literally just saleshit all the time lmao
like why?
just be happy for your group and support them, what do you gain by salesshitting (unprompted) on Yea Forums?
Like some of you shitters just out of the blue compare your groups sales to x groups sales because you need to feel validated about their achievements.

Half of you don't even buy albums for your favorite group but still salesshit every day

Yes.
5 mil short from Ari tho.

bp doesnt have anything else to brag about

Attached: 1540488852463.jpg (2800x4200, 1.17M)

FABULOUS

her boyfriend didnt know howto put it back on

how come 90% of the posts about views are by bp antis?

awwww poor bp sea monkey they couldnt pass 50 millions there goes their goal

twitter.com/JYPETWICE/status/1114181161763217409

Attached: 1532621001803.webm (608x1080, 2.8M)

SNIFFS

Topping US iTunes is a fairly big achievement. 1st Kpop gg and 1st gg in over 10 years.

>Half of you don't even buy albums for your favorite group but still salesshit every day
cough cough izoneshitters cough cough

>Half of you don't even buy albums for your favorite group but still salesshit every day
Literally this.

can we get this to 50 million
youtube.com/watch?v=UnXIPDp9xIM

SHUT UP!!! REALITY IS MY ENEMY! IZONE FOREVER!!!!

he is sakura anti from akbg

so this is the power of SEA

infinity glove...

Attached: 1528559124131.jpg (2800x4200, 1.35M)

so this is the power of real talented women

>2 million
yikes
poor cathy, she deserves better

Is itune still the premiere music store in US?

AH yas quueen shit...

Fucking seaniggers botting yt doesn't count

streaming on itunes isnt a big achievement

are those pokemon badges?

Attached: 1550003686843.jpg (4200x2800, 1.54M)

nearly all the sales shitting these days is done by antis. it's fucking embarrassing but they get lots of (You)'s so obviously they'll keep going

Stop dragging wiz*bros into this shit you fucking roastie wanker.
Just let us watch our iz*one chu episodes.

i hope cub’s head doesnt get too big and she goes solo or something

its more likely that its a thanos reference but i think they look like badges too

Attached: 1527662844790.jpg (1761x2859, 829K)

cub

Attached: 1553956289660.jpg (2000x3000, 968K)

shes worst than jennie

>comparing a 6 month old group to a 3 year old group
>comparing the sales and YouTube views of a group that doesn’t have a fanbase the quarter of the size of yours to your groups
>yt view shitting
>yt view shitting with the second biggest kpop fanbase
>numbershitting without buying albums
Blinks are retarded

Attached: 05BB0B15-45B9-4118-B5ED-96DB10D16598.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Attached: 1549842956948.jpg (2800x4200, 2.06M)

wife

>falling for falseflags by a BP anti that has been doing this for 3 years
found the real retard

tv.naver.com/v/4170131
this is what men want

Idol had 10 million views deleted after a while
Wait for the official info from YouTube

So is BP gonna dissapear again. At this point I'd take gaypop spam