Tfw circumcised

>tfw circumcised
music for this feel?

Attached: 1374796030634.png (691x653, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
youtube.com/watch?v=shlxqhN3LS0
youtube.com/watch?v=DkmFgQ9fM94
youtube.com/watch?v=ETPlDKT4hdM
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ_YUJ4vXvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

aphex twin I am a cuck

swans - public castration is a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

I've heard that they use your foreskin in a ritual to gain control over your soul.

there's like 0 jewish people in my area though...

did a paedophiliac rabbi suck your dick afterwards?
if you're gonna get yur weewee jewed might as well get the full package

youtube.com/watch?v=shlxqhN3LS0

no, it was just in a hospital

youtube.com/watch?v=DkmFgQ9fM94

I don't blame my parents for falling for it... but my kids would never undergo that evil jewish ritual

good man
i never understood how the parents stood for mutilating their newborns so ruthlessly

Attached: penisbutcher.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

I agree, minus the antisemitism
I don't have a problem with jews, just don't mess with my dick

Yeah, that's where they suck your dick after snipping it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETPlDKT4hdM

Any other non circumcised guys here who were scared shitless when the practice was first explained to them? It scared me, man.

Attached: 416pqPdET3L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 14K)

Just remove your entire penis

Googling "Paul Tinari circumcision" brings up three categories of results: a Vice article about a Paul Tinari who was forcibly circumcised as a kid by the British Columbian Catholic church, a pundit who shills his books on Twitter and has an anti circumcision stance, but is not a doctor, and then, a series of citations of the story in this guy's pic, which go all the way back to an unsourced article on circumcision.org
If you look up the Pacific Institute for Advanced Study you find one blog with no content and one address (also in British Columbia), which on Street View appears as a residential area.

The Jewish media is really powerful man, they can overwrite their dissenters with multiple overlapping alternate realities.

But m8 it was jews who popularized this practice especially in America. Also the ritual of circumcision basically originated with judaism though you can correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not him but I don't think it's antisemitism.

Muslims get circumcised as well.

Judaism>Christianity>Islam

Very simple history lesson for you retard, the second 2 are based off the first. And yes only Christendom disallowed circumcision.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ_YUJ4vXvA

Why do niggas do it?