How do I report a review to the RYM staff for breaking the rules?

how do I report a review to the RYM staff for breaking the rules?

Attached: holyfuckingshitdude.png (730x629, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/single/vince-guaraldi/christmas-time-is-here-what-child-is-this/
youtube.com/watch?v=1aJopfsCJTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could report Ys for being an overrated piece of shit

the staff sometimes endorses rulebreaking if it appeals to them

this review absolutely, 100% breaks the rules and by their own rules he should have all of his reviews permanently delisted on the site, but it will never happen

which rule is this breaking? i mean it's terrible, but there isn't a rule against writing bad, off-topic long form reviews.

There is, actually. Reviews have to be on-topic.

The review has to be about the music for it to be published publicly. If you violate this rule, you're supposed to have all of your publishing privileges permanently revoked. However, they play favoritism, so this guy can write some nonsense about dating Joanna Newsom

Reminds me of a shitty review I read about a guy standing outside and smoking a cigarette talking to some chick while the album was playing in a club inside. Awful review that said nothing about the music.

Rule 1: only human beings are allowed to post reviews

It does say something about the music. It says that faggots that write shit like the op and what you describe listen to it, and you should stay the fuck away unless you want to become s*ylent yourself

>There is, actually. Reviews have to be on-topic.
Huh, OK. So if they actually enforced that rule, then the review sections for Basic Channel would be empty.

For me, it's the telephone_junkie review

rateyourmusic.com/release/single/vince-guaraldi/christmas-time-is-here-what-child-is-this/

I've never understood why that was a rule to be honest since they clearly don't enforce it. RYM reviews are literally famous exclusively for the fact that they are never even remotely about the music.

>rateyourmusic.com/release/single/vince-guaraldi/christmas-time-is-here-what-child-is-this/

best reviewer on the site bar none

>I've never understood why that was a rule to be honest since they clearly don't enforce it
>So if they actually enforced that rule

trust me, they enforce it, they fucked me over on it multiple times, hence why their inconsistency pisses me off

God, this nigga's even worse than Seattle Junkie Queen.

Fuck em. Just drown out the hate with my Fire track!
youtube.com/watch?v=1aJopfsCJTo

RIP LLJ

based

>see some who say something retarded
>click profile
>click 5 stars
>to pimp a butterfly
Every single time

Every second profile I go to, their 5.0s start with the ABCs.

A is for Aphex Twin
B is for Beach Boys
C is for Coltrane

underrated

Every. Single. Time.

One of the absolute rules of rym basedboys