Would it be cringe if I started a pop punk band in 2019?

Would it be cringe if I started a pop punk band in 2019?

Attached: image0.jpg (523x639, 95K)

No
But it is that you had to ask

No but nobody would listen to or care about you

Do you think that I alone can bring pop punk back?

Attached: ipanews_a21eab4f-6494-4234-9292-a57efbd34f40_1.jpg (620x349, 28K)

there's a lot of pop punk influence in emo/indie revival, so you'll fit right in

depends. who are your main influences.

JUST DO IT OP LIVE OUT YOUR DREAMS JUST DO IT

Jimmy Eat World and Saves the Day
What about pop punks?

you're doing it all wrong. if you have influences, you are doing it wrong.
you arent gonna bring anything back by repeating shit that already happened. make something new entirely with no inspirations, that is how you get popular and bring a genre back. push boundaries and bring something new to the table.

JUST DO IT. DO YOU HAVE ANY INSTRUMENTS BUY ONE OR START PRODUCING YOUR MUSIC ON A DAW

WHO MADE YOU AN AUTHORITY, HAVING INSPIRATION DOES NOT MAKE YOUR WORK ANY LESS VALID.

not if its good

yes it would.

but because pop punk itself, not because pop punk in 2019

dont get asshurt. im giving you the facts. how do you think death grips got so popular on Yea Forums? they did something entirely new, which while what they did in specific doesnt appeal to most people, it appeals to their target audience. Other experimental hip-hop isnt talked about on Yea Forums (with few exceptions). do something entirely new that appeals to your target audience, and youll bring pop punk back. people will wanna be like you. people are trying to copy death grips all the time for a reason.

no let me be your rhythm guitarist
i’m just learning guitar but i would give this 100% of my effort

>Would it be cringe if I started a pop punk band in 2019?
you'd be just another casualty of society

But Jimmy Eat World, NOFX, Newfoundglory, Less than Jake, and Motion City Soundtrack are good.

>Yea Forums
How big is Yea Forums desu i don't listen to most of the rubbish here. I am not op. And I would not worry too much what Yea Forums thinks. I was just playing a bit too with the cruise control.

no but posting things that have anything to do with minecraft is cringe in 2019

But he's got on little booties

i am saying that Yea Forums was death grips' target audience and they reached them well. target your audience with something new and exciting that would appeal to them was my point. if you are trying to entertain most average music fans, dont get too crazy but do something fun that no one else has done before