He just picked 'Stylo' over 'Feels Good Inc' as the best Gorillaz song

Why does he try so hard to be contrarian?

I don't like Gorillaz but anyone who has listened to both songs will tell you that Feels Good Inc is the better song — who the fuck prefers Stylo to it?

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k

Attached: melon.jpg (1200x802, 120K)

is that pic photoshopped

Stylo is better
But stylo isn’t as good as Empire Ants

>waaaaah someone has a different opinion than i do

Get a life

Attached: 6C8DF066-9CE2-4F4C-AE84-16C65D2F23EF.jpg (495x362, 17K)

fuck off melon u try hard wannabe hipster reddit cunt

Based. Empire Ants is Gorillaz's best song in my opinion.

really... who cares

Attached: IMG_0866.png (508x383, 266K)

>frogposter tells me to get a life
Has to be bait

I get liking Stylo but maybe I’m missing something about it being called an “experience”. Like I play It and it puts me in that kind of chilled out vibe and I stay there, you know? Feel good gets me feeling different as it plays out way more than Stylo. Idk maybe that’s just me but they’re both the top tier, no doubts so maybe it’s jusg preference.

Can we talk about how he basically disrespected Dirty Harry doe?

bro shut the fuck up no one cares lmao

Attached: 1384738702451.jpg (200x199, 11K)

Why do you think that?

Attached: B30218AE-6A2F-410F-81EE-99CB6DB8DA35.jpg (750x1252, 673K)

reminder:
frogposter >>>>>>>>>>>> garbage >>>>>> incels and fantanoposters

man, twenty one pliots's vocalist looking fat af

On Melancholy Hill is their best song and it's not really even close

based

>Gorillaz
You have to be 18+ to use this website

If you say anything other than Empire Ants is Gorillaz best, you're wrong, sorry

Feel Good Inc sucks compared to Clint Eastwood, there are other great songs on Demon Days that were to weird to be singles and I appreciate those but i don't even get why Feel Good Inc is a meme because it doesn't seem good enough to be a meme

garbage > frogposter >>> incel >>>>>>>>>> fantanoposter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fantano himself

No, that's just what millennials look like.

This

Wasn't it obvious that he is a contrarian when he gave Billie shillish a 8?

He's right though. Plastic Beach is objectively the peak of the Gorillaz discography. People only think FGI is their best song out of nostalgia.

true as hell
empire ants best gorillaz song

doesn't look like anything to me

Honestly why are people convinced that he tries to lie for the sake of appearing to be someone he’s not? He’s just an honest fucking guy (whether that makes him popular or not cough cough DAMN. cough cough MBDTF)

1 post = 1 anthony spared

Melancholy hill is nice too

Attached: DpE5eh4UUAA_3Tp.jpg (949x1200, 231K)

stylo is better than empire ants but only slightly, they're both some of the band's best songs

Neither of them are the best Gorillaz track. That title goes to Do Ya Thang or Empire Ants to be honest.

based holy shit

Stylo is the better song. I didn't feel that way for the longest time, but Stylo grows on you over a long time

It's Rock the House, no question

Attached: 1554108097636.jpg (480x360, 27K)

twist your hip and do the dip

Attached: tewi dance.gif (250x300, 311K)