Music about being dealt a bad hand in the game of life?

music about being dealt a bad hand in the game of life?

Attached: sfvylamqs3q21.jpg (640x541, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8c0mbVBh_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guy on the left literally just goes to the gym and has a chad haircut

nothing genetic about it at all

guy on the left is just developed
guy on the right has never been to the gym
hard work dedication, user

woman or bait?

This, nice try incel. Why complain when you could actually better yourself?

This is the result of not doing sport in your teenage years, not entirely your genetics.

I was dealt a pretty delicious feminine twink body. Is that good or bad?

go to the fucking gym you loser

lol

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

good

First of all, being muscular is something you can control
Second the guy on the right is more attractive

janis ian - at 17

Don't you retards see how long his clavicles are

>gym makes your bones grow
nice, brb hitting the gym

No one is buying your shit.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>the guy on the right is more attractive
??????????????????

a thread died for this bullshit

What he is. I’d much rather have nerdy scrawny bf with a cute smile. Obviously the right is more conventionally handsome but believe it our not there are people who are more attractived to guys who are cute our more distinct looking

>gym makes your bones grow
I've got a bone to pick

Attached: 001.jpg (600x467, 51K)

It won't make them that wide but working out your chest will push your shoulders outwards

I have no friends and no life, dubs and I kill myself

lmao how sad must one be to get triggered at just the hint of self-improvement? You guys are pathetic lol, get a haircut and start lifting

>push your shoulders outwards
advanced skeletology

Attached: 2ec (1).png (600x580, 572K)

This is a downer
youtube.com/watch?v=_8c0mbVBh_4

Seriously, fuck prostitution.

kys

u make my bone grow bby

b8

Love you, bitch

Are twinks born or made?

Attached: C8FF22D6-1D64-4DE2-9324-20D04E234A55.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

i will never stop loving you, bitch

this, right would look fine if he lifted, left guy has ridiculous shoulder genes but they would both look good if they trained the same

I know a couple

Attached: C94AA999-4280-489B-B8CD-1D320D2AB3C8.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

most of these dudes are just misusing steroids without knowing what they're doing. many of them way overtrained their chest on roids
regarding blaha, the only way in which he was dealt a bad hand was that he drew the retard card.
also bottom left dude looks based

pretty is pretty but only ugly can be beautiful

im a twink and its 70% genetic

tfw you're born with wallaby shoulders

Attached: wallaby.jpg (1024x768, 473K)

This thread is depressing because of all the blind faggots who reply with "jus werk out bro lol u will look like the guy on the left."
Your frame is decided by genetics, no amount of "self improvement" will change that.

>be justin beiber
>circumcised canadian manlet
>have confidence

>be me
>circumcised canadian manlet
>have absolutely no confidence

what gives?
also lol @ shoulderlets

twinks don't exist unless you're gay

get a load of his mental gymnastics

>mental gymnastics
it's a gay term you cocksucking faggot
kill yourself and go rot in hell you subhuman piece of shit
homosexuals don't deserve to live

This thread is depressing because nihilistic people like you act like there’s no way the guy on the right could improve or even have a gf

>that thing on the right

This little FREAK is a fucking abomination. It's a testament to how far we have declined as a society that he wasn't dashed against rocks as an infant. What a horrible, disgusting affront to the goodness of God's creation.

If I were anywhere near Los Angeles, our modern Gomorrah, I would choke the life out of this little mongrel's disgusting and hateful demonic face.

My day is ruined for having gazed upon such filth.

The sheer unholy AUDACITY to try and pass this mutt, this mongrel, this ANIMAL as a human being fills me with such rage that I quake in anger.

Had this halfling resided in my village I would come to him at night with fire and cleanse the world of his stain. It is a failing of modern society that now I would somehow be accused of a crime for ridding God's kingdom of such affronts to his glory.

Girlfriends don't exist IRL, buddy. Nice try.

you don't get it dude, your bone structure determines who you are in this world. people are stupid animals fighting each other over resources and mates and if you're small boned you're fucked and will get raped by homosexuals and will not be able to get a girlfriend and will always be blamed for everything and shit on by everyone and be stuck at the bottom of the social hierarchy because your skeleton is smaller than the skeleton of other men, whom everyone regards as better than you, and they will blame you for being small and call you a faggot and a pedophile and a rapist, and everyone will constantly emasculate you, just because you're small

i can't even tell if you're joking

Nice incel pasta, I’ll be sure to post this all over

i'm not joking, this is my experience as a manlet (5'8"). heightism is real

It's true though. Things have been on a steady downward spiral since the 70s and with the arrival of "dating apps" such as Tinder, women can completely ignore physically undesirable men and chase the top 20%. It's literally the worst time to be alive for an average to ugly looking guy.

Guy on the right could easily match the other with some exercise and a change of clothes
It's only nihilistic if you have some weird philosophy about how we only exist to procreate and everything else is cope. Anyone dumb enough to mistake anything as glibly reductive as that for optimism deserves their containment board

looks = bone structure: height and "jawline"
it's all determined by your physiology

struggling with yourself? ;)

Lifting doesn't fix your face and bone structure

>weird philosophy about how we only exist to procreate and everything else is cope
t i don't want children. sex is merely pleasure. also human life is worthless.

I'm not sure why you replied to me with something equivalent to saying "water is wet".

no, i'm struggling with how much i fucking hate everyone

Nega-inspo

i got a sweet and beautiful girlfriend as an ugly fat fuck neet who had never even held held hands with a girl. there's no sense in trying to tell this to an incel but women really do care more about personality than looks and most incels are much much uglier on the inside than they are on the outside.

have you never seen an ugly guy with a girlfriend? ever? because if you go outside you can see it all the time

Not everyone is as vain as that.
Literally just talk to a real human woman.

>Not everyone is as vain as that.
yes they
>Literally just talk to a real human woman.
you can't do this, if you do this some stupid shitskin will attack you. that's what happened to me last time i talked to a woman. you can't even talk to women anymore unless you're chad

yeah I know
I just don't see anything wrong with the face or bone structure of either guy in the picture

>>Literally just talk to a real human woman.
>you can't do this, if you do this some stupid shitskin will attack you. that's what happened to me last time i talked to a woman. you can't even talk to women anymore unless you're chad
not sure ive ever read something so fucking retarded

Attached: download (3).png (205x246, 4K)

how is retarded? the last time i even tried to talk to a woman some shitskin attacked me. they're always there, being stupid animals. you can't talk to a woman without a shitskin attacking you.

the guy on the right looks fine, he's just quite literally 100 pounds soaking wet so he looks like a child

>how is retarded? the last time i even tried to talk to a woman some shitskin attacked me. they're always there, being stupid animals. you can't talk to a woman without a shitskin attacking you.

Attached: download (4).png (213x237, 8K)

how is getting attacked by some moralfag for talking to a woman retarded? you don't understand the mass hysteria people are experiencing, where even talking to women is seen as a crime

>Not everyone is as vain as that.
>Literally just talk to a real human woman.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: manlet suicide when.jpg (561x767, 63K)

Hello there little buddy prepare for total domination by a 5'9 alpha like me I am going to destroy every inch of you, you will be a pee pad for a strong man like me, you will rest on my carpet and I will look down on you like a dog stupid fucking manlet just be born at an adequate height its not that hard. Why would anyone do this to themselves...How does is feel to have a guy like me show you the ropes, I'll be the big buddy and you'll be the little buddy. I will fuck your sister as well when I walk into your father's house, I will tell him "you are homeless now" he will be out on the streets in seconds, you see manlets like you are the butt of all the jokes I make with my friend Tyson if he saw you he would probably also laugh at you..... manlet.

> 5'9 alpha
lmao fucking manlet cunt
we're the same height

you can't expect me to believe every time you talk to a woman a non white person comes up and attacks you

Attached: images (1).jpg (273x185, 7K)

You know thats probably a joke, and if not its some rude idiot whos just the female version of the late 2000's guys that wore "No Fat Chicks" shirts and thought it was funny and ok.

well alright it was the first time i talked to a random women in a while
but i knew that if i talked to a bitch some stupid shitskin would try to boss me around
i literally don't even consider east indians human beings, i'm not joking

LMAO

i bet you deserved it

Nope. Every woman on the face of the Earth deserves a tall bf. A woman saying she'll be okay with, marry, have kids with a manlet is like a guy saying he'd marry and have kids with an ugly woman. It should be national headlines that any woman should disgrace herself with a manlet.

Im really confused about what their race has to do with this. Women have been stolen from incel losers in all countries and in every period of history. If you were in America it would be Chad and the Quarterback, it literally has nothing to do with their race. Your projecting the fact you cant hold a woman's attention onto other's.

As a 6'2" lanklet with a babyface tweets like that give me hope. I'd probably already have pulled the trigger if I was a manlet

>6'0
>8/10 face
>reasonable cock
>framelet
Tempted to end it. Hitting the gym will just make me look like even more of a freak.

Attached: 1740690510.jpg (468x527, 35K)

It's so much easier to blame other people for his own shortcomings. He's probably boring and autistic so no one wants to be around him and thinks its somehow because of Indian people. Incels are fucking pathetic.

when a guy wears a "no fat chicks" t-shirt he will be laughed at, mocked and perhaps even attacked because he's an incel

when a girl talks like that on social media she's merely sending a message out to a specific tall guy that she's attracted to. i really don't see the similarities, user...

Its sad. I feel bad because its people like him who go on to do something drastic and hurt other people because of their inability to accept reality. So they just create a delusion to live in.

all i did was try to start friendly conversation with a person who was also waiting for the bus because i was in a good mood and this stupid shitskin starting body checking me telling me to "leave her alone"!!!!

because brown men are fucking stupid animals! he couldn't understand that i was making friendly, platonic conversation and projected his own guilt onto me. it was probably the east indian who there was a warning about - there was an east indian man masturbating to women in public recently. he wasn't even waiting for the bus.
>Your projecting the fact you cant hold a woman's attention onto other's.
what the fuck are you talking about? it doesn't have to do with women, it has to do with some fucked up, warped pseudo-morality of sinner projecting their guilt onto and punishing innocent men who did nothing wrong

what short coming? what are you even talking about? you guys are fucking faggots, kill yourselves. you're as stupid as shitskins. but yeah i was falsely accused of rape by an east indian bitch so i have trauma from that. i'm not an incel btw, i hate women and don't want to have sex. getting falsely accused of rape made me a devout christian and i hate sex and sinners

>when a guy wears a "no fat chicks" t-shirt he will be laughed at, mocked and perhaps even attacked because he's an incel
Not even, this was completely and totally ok until like, very recently. You could turn on any channel on tv pre-2010 and find someone being hateful toward fat people, discriminating women, blah blah. Its only recently been a trend to not do that.

>8/10 face
>framelet
>"reasonable" cock

bizarre self-image

okay recount the entire interaction you had with this indian man and this girl. tell us what you said to her and how you said it.

>hhhey guyshhh
>you can't do thissshh anymore on Yea Forums
>have you noticsshhed?

how is someone as retarded as you even capable of using the internet

>fucked up, warped pseudo-morality of sinner projecting their guilt onto and punishing innocent men who did nothing wrong
Youre legitimately assuming that this person was guilty or had a dirty conscience because he had dark skin lol. Youre either delusional or doing a bit.
>i'm not an incel btw, i hate women and don't want to have sex. getting falsely accused of rape made me a devout christian and i hate sex and sinners
And im pretty sure its the latter.

Name an attractive man who has a weak frame. It's literally impossible. Even pretty boys like Orlando Bloom have a good skeletal structure

what kind of retarded question is that?

i was drunk so i don't remember, i just was making friendly conversation i probably said something clever, then the shitskin who wasn't even waiting for the bus and was some fucking hobo with his drug addict friends starting walking into me telling her to "leave her alone" for like fucking ten minutes until i got fed up and punched him in the face, then he tried to get someone to call the police on me for punching him even though fucking bodychecking someone for ten minutes is fucking assault and also his friends threatened to kill me with a knife. just for making friendly conversation with another person waiting for the bus stop. and it all comes down to height again - this stupid fucking 82 IQ point subhuman shitskin piece of trash was taller than me so he thought he could boss me around. east indians are fucking stupid animals. "leave her alone" like i'm the bad guy and he's being the fucking hero because i was MAKING FRIENDLY CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER PERSON WAITING FOR THE BUS

kill yourself you fucking faggot. you don't deserve to live

yeah because why else would he think i was doing something wrong by making friendly conversation with a woman at the bus?!!?!?!? I DID NOTHING WRONG. HE WAS THE ONE IN THE WRONG AND HE PROJECTED. THAT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING CASE. THEY'RE WICKED EVIL HYPOCRITES AND THEY PROJECT THEIR GUILT ONTO YOU AND PUNISH YOU WHEN THEY DID NOTHING WORNG. WOMEN, SHITSKINS, ALL THOSE OTHER FUCKING SUBHUMAN PIECES OF SHIT WHO RESENT CHRISTIAN WHITE MEN. I AM MORAL AND GOOD THEY CAN ALL GO TO FUCKING HELL. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

>i was drunk so i don't remember, i just was making friendly conversation i probably said something clever
Ok youre trolling lmao. Im done

Joey Ramone

Ryan Gosling has childbearing hips and sloped shoulders

Attached: Shirtless-Ryan-Gosling-Pictures.jpg (683x1024, 76K)

yeah i was drunk, i had just been at a bar having a nice conversation about fucking buddhism and nietzsche and christianity, then this mentally retarded subhuman east indian fuck distorted the situation in his fucking stupid little subhuman shitskin mind. east indians aren't even human beings

We're taking over.

Attached: 1467265771091.jpg (640x640, 114K)

I dont believe you

Yikes, I guess that's why he doesn't take his shirt off often

>i was drunk so i don't remember
i bet you were being an ass and making her feel uncomfortable. i bet they fucked her later that night for saving her from your stupid retarded drunk ass.

what don't you believe?

>i bet they fucked her later that night for saving her from your stupid retarded drunk ass.
lmao this is the essence of the whole "protect women" scenario. he was a fucking hobo hanging out at the bus stop with his drug dealer/addict criminal friends. just trying to be the hero i guess. i did NOTHING WRONG. also I'M ATTRACTIVE so i doubt she was uncomfortable, i WASN'T HITTING ON HER. PEOPLE ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID AND PERVERTED TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN TALK TO A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX WITHOUT IT BEING SEXUAL. YOU CAN LOOK AT ANOTHER MAN WITHOUT BEING GAY. FUCKING STUPID PERVERTED HYPOCRITCAL PIECES OF FUCK. I HATE EVERYONE

Dude lmao I'm a 5'11 East Indian guy and white girls love me. You should go over to Asia and see if you can land some girls.

take a xanax bro. you need to chill