Ozzy cancels all 2019 shows due to health

>OZZY will postpone all his 2019 tour dates, inclusive of shows in North America and Europe, as he recovers from an injury sustained while dealing with his recent bout of pneumonia. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy®-winning singer and songwriter and 2019 Grammy® Special Merit Award recipient fell at his Los Angeles home aggravating years-old injuries (from his 2003 ATV accident) that required surgery last month. OSBOURNE will remain under doctor’s care in Los Angeles as he recovers.
>Says OZZY: “I can’t believe I have to reschedule more tour dates. Words cannot express how frustrated, angry and depressed I am not to be able to tour right now. I’m grateful for the love and support I’m getting from my family, my band, friends and fans, it’s really what’s keeping me going. Just know that I am getting better every day…I will fully recover…I will finish my tour…I will be back!”

This beautiful fucker better call it quits before he ends up like Lemmy.

Attached: 37.jpg (1440x960, 86K)

he's not gonna make it to the end of this year

Fug

>70 years old
>Still plays shows
I think hell be fine

dubs and he lives

Big rip. Digits and death before 2020

He shouldn't have extended the last tour, the first leg was perfect, ever since he's been battling infections, pneumonia, etc. Why are (((they))) making him do this? or is it the wife?

Attached: original.jpg (500x668, 78K)

I'm surprised he's made it this long after snorting Colombia's yearly GDP worth of coke over the years
I'd be fun if he died before Bill Ward after saying he wasn't healthy enough for the Black Sabbath reunion

dubs and he dies this year

stop

You will see ozzy pass away in your life time

Attached: Grog_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (447x701, 138K)

first jagger, now this

Attached: 1508979802070.jpg (300x360, 59K)

Of course it's the jews, not just because he's... you know - a fucking old man with a history of substance abuse

Dead by 2021

roll

much sooner

>years of drug and alcohol abuse
>life in danger because he caught cold

Attached: oper8r.jpg (184x184, 7K)

F

Dubs and Mick and Ozzy will both die somewhere in this year

REEEEEE WHY? OZZY DON'T DIE YOU'RE MY LAST FAVORITE BASS PLAYER ALIVE

Attached: end me.jpg (456x320, 31K)

he gon die soon

heh