Why are RYM reviewers so racist, stupid and arrogant...

Why are RYM reviewers so racist, stupid and arrogant? John Bonham is a great drummer and this guy decides to disrespect him to push forward a disgusting racial narrative.

John Bonham has tons of incredible drum solos that puts Babatunde Olatunji to shame, like this for example :

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuTcnd8YLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rvn6PKON4xU

If this is "caveman arrogance" for you, I suggest you to stop talking about music.

I'm not even White, I'm actually from Nigeria, and I wanted to see reviews of some of the artists of my country. And the first thing I see is an American bringing race to the discussion as if it was relevant here. Why are Americans so obsessed with race? What does race have to do with banging sticks and hands on drums? Can you just talk about the music?

Attached: eeeee.png (1304x474, 112K)

I mean he has a point user, it people wouldn't have made such a big deal about the fucking drumsolo but because he is black it is suddenly the best thing since fucking sliced bread

American blacks have a massive inferiority complex and will do and say anything to take whites down a peg in their minds while elevating the most mundane shit a black person does to a bizarre racial purity pedestal.

>I mean he has a point user
>seattle_junkie_queen
>he

>Bring whites down
But he is better than Bonham.

>Plus, it makes my music collection SEEM way more diverse, and thus, way more awesome
this is someone who collects music not because they enjoy it, but to fit a narrative. opinion discarded and OP is a faggot for bringing it here

Seattle_Junkie_Queen is not a Black American. He is white. If you click on his RYM account there is a link to his twitter, and it's quite clear that he's white. Pic related is that faggot.

Attached: dcb76013c41d411f3dc1f83c8c506271_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I've literally never in my life seen anyone say that white people playing drum solos is somehow a bad thing

i don't care what some random RYM reviewer says and i only care about what some random Yea Forums user posts enough to post this. 124 characters and less than a minute.

I fucking hate every review that retard has ever written, almost as much as I hate that retarded faggot Vito_James

what the hell are you talking about? this review clearly ridicules black drummers, quite the opposite of what you're saying, jeez. And the author clearly shows that his preference is a personal preference and has little to do with the first sentences of the review. You all are seeing things that simply are not there.

I don't care about your shitpost, nigger, go back to wherever shit website you came from instead of whining about your cringe here.

Attached: didnt read lol.gif (720x412, 1.08M)

that dude is cringe
based

>it's racists to point out White Privilege and systematic racism!
Nah

Well in this case the systematic racism is racism against whites inherent to the system of white counterculture faggots

And interestingly it never, ever comes from black people. Always whites and jews. Speaking of jews, I never hear much about their privilege, and even though I am a trust fund kid my last name actually ends in *berg and nobody has given me shit about my privilege. What a life.

What's with us privileged cunts and hating our own races

Because most of them are Americans

He's mostly obsessed with how people view him, so everything is done through that lens

>racism against whites
Doesn't exist
>Speaking of jews, I never hear much about their privilege
Yes because being killed by the millions is such a privilege...

heeb

>MUH HOLOCAUST
Anything recent faggot?

this, that guy literally invented an issue that didn't exist
although i will say as a drummer i find a ton of drum solos boring as fuck, that moby dick one is nice but only because it doesn't drag on eternally.

>I mean
Why would you open your sentence with this? It's completely redundant.

to clarify i have heard some really engaging solos but they're usually by lesser known people. i went to the international drum expo PASIC a few times and got to see some masters play solos. the drummer from the who, they've had a bunch but i'm pretty sure it was Zak Starkey played a solo that made me want to fall asleep.
this guy Keith Carlock has been a touring drummer for a number of bands and played on 2 steely dan albums, but he's definitely not that well known. he had me fucking floored. it's always the guys well-versed in jazz that pull some crazy shit, while most of the big rock drummers play extended rolls

>I'm actually from Nigeria
okay, this is based

>Why are Americans so obsessed with race?
This is a question I've been thinking about for a long time. I think it has to do with how fucked the racial politics in their own country are

ooooooooo i'm fucking angry

Attached: Limerence.png (1247x579, 105K)

guy like this you just want to shake and scream "YOU'RE NOT A FUNNY PERSON"

Attached: oof.png (579x601, 64K)

I legit don't think I've ever heard anyone call a white drummer's solo caveman-like arrogance or stupidity

>a certifiable bop, I might add
if you describe anything as a bop or a slap you aren't qualified to discuss music

He is.

>Why are Americans so obsessed with race?
Why are Nigerians so obsessed with ethnicity?

>when a white man does a drum solo, it's regarded as caveman-like arrogance and stupidity
>source: my ass