How do you think his best of the decade list will look like?

How do you think his best of the decade list will look like?

I predict:

1. To be kind
2. The Money Store
3. You wont get what you want
4. TPAB
5. Pinata
6. Kids see ghosts
7. Atrocity excibition
8. Pure comedy
9. Virgins
10. Good kid maad city

Attached: fantano.jpg (2048x1389, 228K)

yeah something gay like that. i predict tms > tbk though

Fuck off back to work Tony

did he give pinata a 10?

>no good albums in the list
Sounds about right.

so cool

Woah dude what's your take on music bro like please tell us

He would definitely put TPAB as best album of the decade. Even though the Money Store is the most influential album of our time TPAB is more culturally relevant, and arguably more important.

I still believe he will put MBDTF in his top 10 (as it should). He already put it higher than expected in his Kanye rankings and I have no doubt I will have grown on him even more.

Who cares

Thanks, I know.
My take is better than your take.

Stg he will put Brockhampton in his top 10 and the day that happens I will smash that unsub button so frickin hard

Replace Pure Comedy with This is happening and Virgins with Blackstar and I think youre pretty close

I have a feeling once he listens to pic related it'll most likely make it on the top of his decade-end list

it's literally everything that Fantano made YWGWYW out to be on his review, but 100x more stronger in comparison (from both an emotive & compositional standpoint)

Attached: Stabscotch - Uncanny Valley.jpg (1200x1200, 593K)

what is your take

1. The Money Store
2. To Pimp a Butterfly
3. Daughters LP2
4. To Pimp A Butterfly
5. Kid See Ghosts
6. Pure Comedy
7. Helplessness Blues
8. Good Kid MAAD City
9. Atrocity Exhibition
10. Blackstar

TPAB so good it will make the list twice

tms is alright tho

Is it me or did melons opinions get more shit over time?? I agree with his picks earlier in the decade but his 2017 and 2018 aoty lists were garbage imo. No way YWGWYW, KSG or Pure Comedy should even be considered for best of the decade

>he unironically likes meme grips

ksg>pinata
tpab might be higher also

didnt start off well, but as he got likes and subs he started to be more obsessed with likes and subs. he never realized that people watched him to see him act like a jackass, not to listen to his opinion

He's putting 2 death grips albums and 2 kendrick albums in it. Also he's going to give at least another 10 this year, and it will be his most fucking stupid choice for a 10 yet.

#4 is To Be Kind

bump

Based