Tfw I've had sex with 2 partners which is more than 95% of this board

>Tfw I've had sex with 2 partners which is more than 95% of this board

music for this sentiment?

Attached: pokemon.gif (500x314, 311K)

>tfw finally accepted that I will die a virgin
Music for this sentiment?

How old are you?

>tfw gf of 4 years

Attached: 1554148983247.png (800x778, 317K)

>which is more than 95% of this board
how do you know

Assuming he isn't underaged, being a virgin past 18 is a death sentence.

you got all 8s and 6s in your post

your gf is gonna dump u for an 86 year old

It's pretty easy to observe that most of the board has had 1 partner max, most just being virgins

Not really, I lost my virginity at 20

I lost mine at 19 to another virgin

I've had sex with 30+ people but I'm still jealous of people in long term relationships :( I've dated two women and had a brief relationship earlier this year. But I'm only 22 so I don't feel like I'm hopeless or anything at finding someone to be with long term.

No it's not.

I lost my virginity at 19 yo, after two months of relationship. Nowadays we still together.

Attached: 1506261139025.jpg (1200x986, 137K)

Youve still got time

22 year old virgin here
>didn't score in college
what is wrong with me! I even had dates

Attached: 1518574926490.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

My friend is 26 and a virgin. Do you think a woman would fuck him? Pic related

Attached: J.jpg (720x1136, 156K)

You just gotta get the girl to agree to watch movies at your house then just look at her and go for a kiss and then she will likely make out with you then you can go spread her legs open in the bedroom and throw a hail mary cock in that pootang

I'm a muscular sperg and I've had sex with 14 legit partners with an additional 8 prostitutes.

I'm 24 and I lost my virginity at 22

I've had more sex than most people on the planet have in 2 years

if you can get a date but can't get laid chances are you're autistic

hes good looking but he needs to lose the stache

He doesn't have it anymore

He's really handsome. If he's

>Having sex with walking STD incubators

Are mushrooms a hobby?

ahh, bad news then

huh... Like doing mushrooms or studying mycology?

Same, user. It legit sucks, I’m happy I’m not a virgin but I feel like most of the people I sleep with are crazy or unstable, and I get super in my own head about that

Studying mycology.

>sex having normie
Try Jason Mraz

If he really loves what he's studying, yes, sure. Grills loves people who are really passionate about something.

Every once and awhile I have some good sex with someone I'm really attracted to and I'm like "That was great, but I wish that great sex I had was with someone I was dating" other times I just have had impulsive sex with people I was mildly or not at all attracted to because bad self-esteem and "sex-addiction"

Anyway the Beatles are a cool band

Attached: paul dive.jpg (630x403, 68K)

Girls don't seem to like anything about him, it's getting sad.

He tried with grills in his college/work? If he is not a completely sperg i can't tell why women don't like him.

>tfw i've had sex with 130+ women

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Oh yeah, he's a total sperg. Good guy, nice personality, but he's kinda retarded.

Huh, maybe that's the problem. Personally, I prefer spergs cause normies intimidates me. Most of my friends are as autistic as I'm and almost all of us had find our partners in telegram/twitter/college (my degree is full of spergs). Maybe he should try something like that.

I've had sex with somewhere around 45 different whores. Lost track around 40.

Exactly the same for me bro. Its been almost a year :)

I really don't understand the whole incel thing. I feel like it's waaaay easier to have sex today than it was like in the 50s or any other decade.

>partners
sodomy doesn't count

i only scored once am i still above the average?

desu probably why. everyone else having sex, and youre not, but instead of reevaluating autist behavior, blaming women

so all gays are virgin?

nah, sex was more free before the AIDS epidemic began in the 80s. As always, homos and niggers have to ruin everything.

>tfw 28 and a virgin

Attached: xuo3mdl2gdsz.png (662x967, 23K)

>most of the board has had 1 partner max, most just being virgins
-the chad 1 partner max
-the virgin just virgin

He needs to trim or lose the moustache and start talking to girls before that hairline gets too far back.

>tfw you lost your virginity at 15

Music for this feel?

Check'em.
It's been almost 2 years for me. We where both virgins before, and I was also kissless.
And for the virgins ones: having a bf/gf is great, but it won't solve your problems. I know this will sound like a cliche, but you are the only one who can change your life. We are all gonna make it, lads.

>have had 2 sexual partners
>have had 2 girlfriends

Attached: 7A570D6D-D653-4ED5-8AA3-5B54B1585F60.jpg (530x431, 35K)

why can't i date a girl who really likes sound systems and quality composition?

Telegram...?

i know this is bait but for you underaged people reading this, this is statistically and provably false

Exactly. I know the difference between good and bad sex and it’s almost entirely a matter of chemistry. I’ve got a friend, she says that you aren’t supposed to respect the people you just hook up with. If you respected them, you’d want to date them. That made me feel better but since I know how good it CAN be I’m sort of over mindless shit. and somehow that makes me feel lonelier than ever!

We were in the same gc, we realized we were both from the same city, eventually he pm me, we started talking for almost everyday, etc.

GC? Gated community? Golf course? Gay Courthouse! Sorry lol I still don’t know what you mean haha

Are you a faggot?

Oh fuck....

>tfw i'm 6 and not a virgin
cya later dickwads

one can assume group chat

Oh, telegram is a messaging service. Gc: group chat.
No.

I was a virgin until I was 22.
I had sex with 5 different girls before I was 26.

Life just happens (unless you never leave your house). Stop fretting over some milestones and just be you (as long as being you includes self-improvement).

Sex is overrated and not something that indicates your worth.

t. virgin

>lost my virginity on my 18th birthday
phew

Telegram is exclusively used by gay furries so yes