Nipsey Hussle really was with the shits

Nipsey Hussle really was with the shits.

Rest in Power

Attached: 🙏.png (766x793, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/b8p7dt/we_cant_let_his_legacy_be_in_vain/
youtube.com/watch?v=nhcDl3S5sXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_4LsQ_kdLh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You literally got that from Reddit

reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/b8p7dt/we_cant_let_his_legacy_be_in_vain/

rappers are not important people

Yes. And?

Attached: 8940943.jpg (300x302, 45K)

>knowing that
go back

why did the government do it??

Attached: 17568-F00-3-B38-4-AEB-B469-9-E9217-F829-B3.png (750x1334, 167K)

fuck that nigger

poindexter laughing his ass off right now

Attached: 1554183568251.jpg (399x600, 29K)

reverse image search, retard

Why are people trying to portray this as the equivalent of 2Pac dying?

reading a subreddit run by niggers that banned white people

white hip hop fans should be publicly executed

fuck off to reddit already, what are you still doing here

bro stop i am so freaking mad right now

I saw this on twitter...the algorithms are REALLY good at showing us all the same shit. Via instagram, twitter, reddit etc. we all see the same content most of the time

Because people just want a big story so they can sensationalize it.

LMAO,cry some more cracker

Attached: 1552677887822.jpg (2048x1536, 301K)

dab on his grave for poindexter

Attached: Obit-Nipsey-Hussle-2.jpg (620x749, 98K)

Poindexter was da shootah! get da wurd out our brotha is innocent dawg!

Him doing tons of good for his community vs Him making some white nerd on a plane uncomfortable

Decisions....decisions....

>selling gang culture as a commodity
>good for his community
Riiiiiiiight

Man this is the truth. Dude helped his community only as much as "helping" his community would let him make money through his businesses. Then at the same time he made the same old materialistic gang glorifying rap as the rest of them. Just look at this positive message: youtube.com/watch?v=nhcDl3S5sXQ

based and alpha

n-n-n-n-no you're just salty. listen to his message here he was gonna be the next matrin luther king:youtube.com/watch?v=_4LsQ_kdLh0

>H-H-HE WAS JUST ANOTHER THUG-WORSHIPING RAPPER. HE MADE THIS WHITE GUY UNCOMFORTABLE THIS ONE TIME.

Attached: ERRRRRR.png (1000x700, 101K)

I was froends wit nips dats what we called him aint noone eva say a bad word about him and he give alot to the community for sure

Is that you poindexter? getting your shots in after he died?

>I'll just ignore his entire discography of materialistic rap that glorifys pointless materialism and violence and post that one interview where he calls materialism "insecurity" while wearing branded clothes and a gold chain

if he is so what? Nigga Nipsey dead! POINDEXTER SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH YE YE YE!!!

So I guess this makes most metalheads baby-eating satanists going by your logic. Fuck you, you racist shithead.

white hip hop fans

how we get rid of these faggots

Attached: 1554237856278.png (705x767, 564K)

NO GULAGS FOR POINDEXTERS
ONLY LOCKERS

man a few of them legit are, most are fucking druggies and the rest are lame ass fuckers looking to pretend to be hardcases. what does THAT say about rap like Nipseys? disliking bullshit commercial materialism that promotes dogwank messages does not mean i hate niggers

Stop roleplaying as /pol/. He might have been a bit rough but his main goal was to make people happy through his music no matter how cliche it seems to you.

the fact you can't see what generations of having these awful messages blasted into their ears has done to young black men is part of the problem. You can easily break the conditioning once you see it.

this.
yeah and video games is causing white men to shoot up schools. nice argument retard

not video games - online radicalisation. When you feel down and out and rejected by society with no way to go a "good" message be it online radicalisation for whites or this material nihilistic gangsterism in music for blacks sure seems appealing. Nipsey was a run of the mill narcissitic messiah complex asshole who was good at bullshitting. A musical nigger alt right youtube personality. break free user

>what a great role model fo dem keedz

Attached: F971D3A1-B4DC-4D16-A65A-8D78F5A5FA03.jpg (749x1102, 270K)

I've learned to ignore any musician who seems like they hate white people. It's just not worth the energy engaging with their stuff.

>BlackPeopleTwitter
its black twitter jesus christ reddit is fucking insufferable. Notice how they only allow black people who fall in line with their misguided worldview too, anything funny not considered PC is then lectured and corrected

fuck reddit

Never heard of this guy once until he got shot.

Don't care f 12 f this white cunt

>literal segregated website

>dumb gangsta rapper
>a voice that was trying to help
The LAPD has been embarrassingly cucked since the riots.

>He might have been a bit rough
he ruined several people's lives, either through drug dealing, gang affiliations or general crime, or he directly killed people themselves. The kind of energy you put out into the world comes back to you

he gave several people jobs and housing in the poverty ridden parts of LA, as well as creating businesses and a possible STEM program to encourage education to inner city children

imagine what black people internet posts would look like if spellcheck didn't exist

>he gave several people jobs and housing in the poverty ridden parts of LA
Tax write offs.

The fact is he clearly hated white people. This would be fine if he wasn't such a whiney faggot about Trump's alleged "racism". He was a hypocrite, his raps sucked and America was made just a little greater with his passing.

>The kind of energy you put out into the world comes back to you
magical thinking

who even is this random noggy

fucking this, never heard of this nigger and i've been listening to hip hop most of my life

Same. When I saw it was trending on Twitter the other day I thought it said "Nipsey Russel" and was wondering if she was even still alive (and why she'd be trending - probably for dying).

>Tax write offs.
not at all, he spoke about the importance of having assets and ownership and entrepreneurship and what that means to a people. And he spoke about the dangers of gang violence, ironically that took his life.
>The fact is he clearly hated white people.
based on what? the song about donald trump, who tons of people hate who are white, or the picture of him making a white man uncomfortable

also trump is racist, but thats besides the point. He was doing a civil good and was trying to rehabilitate the damage he has done to his community and uplift his community in LA.

Who?

Hope you die whitey

>nigger displays the smallest sliver of human intelligence
>says that maybe all dis education and not-killing-people-for-no-reason shit ain't all dat totally wack yo
>whites eat it up and praise the nigger for being a "leader" even though he has no real community achievements

every time

>she

Attached: nipsey.jpg (259x194, 7K)

literally who?

Instagram and all that shit is mad posting about this nipsey hussle guy...

I've never heard of this nigga in my life

and who the fuck is dr sebi

>poverty ridden parts of LA

nigga those house are almost fetching $1million

the doctor is some fuck that claims he could cure aids. just another nigga that would believe crystals can cure cancer etc etc. nothing important