Is he the most influential musician of the 21st century?

Is he the most influential musician of the 21st century?

Attached: kanye.jpg (827x620, 75K)

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Explicitly yes. Maybe behind the scenes someone else.

kanye is a bit wagnerian

*Nietzschean

why is he dressed like steve reich here

>21st century
>influential
nigga hasn't had time to exert influence yet, the fuck you mean

hell yeah he is, kanye is a legend .

you're a bitch ass nigga who cant appreciate creative geniuses . not many out there

Nietzsche himself is Wagnerian

I appreciate his genius, I just don't exactly see many lil niggas are out here citing him as an "influence" yet, headass

you have no idea what you're talking about

he's way more Wagnerian than Nietzschean, he's not really Nietzschean at all, he's too ridiculous, insane, ignorant, uneducated and over-the-top to be Nietzschean, he's Wagnerian in that he's a ridiculous, over-the top, oblivious, and extremely talented genius, probably the best hip hop artist

hm, yeah, hadn't considered that maybe passive observation has a barrier of entry to it.
Any other turds of wisdom fall outta your ass this morning, O Great Niggologist?

Really dig the dad bod he's getting more recently

>comparing some pop rapper to Nietzsche and Wagner
yikes

Yes and no one else comes close

>some pop rapper
he's literally Wagnerian in the sense that Wagner and Kanye both have the traits of: obliviousness, mild loss of connection with reality, massive and unique influence, pretentious delusions of grandeur and self-aggrandizement, extreme and revered talent, being innovative, being widely hated and loved, etc.

He made all the millenials autistic

so far? probably

How did it come to this

>1/5th of the way through this century
>the best and most influential musician (true by the way) that we have as of now is Kanye West

no

Attached: Brian-Eno.jpg (790x395, 82K)

is Yandhi ever coming?

>extreme and revered talent
image being this retarded

Yea

compared to me you are probably worthy of the word "retarded"