You guys lied to me. This is actually really good

You guys lied to me. This is actually really good.

Attached: iron-maiden-seventh-son-of-a-seventh-son.jpg (1500x1500, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPV4jlOlWjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck said this album was bad?

I think you've got the wrong album there bud!

Attached: 01IronMaiden_NumberOfBeast.jpg (300x300, 58K)

only zoomers of the highest magnitude pretend Iron Maiden are a bad band

Neither of these are Di'Anno albums

The Prophecy is the only filler track of the album. Everything else is perfect.

Remove The Assassin, Take the vocals out of Mother Russia and stick it as Track 6 instead of at the end. There, No Prayer is now an amazing album.

Attached: noprayercover.jpg (1280x1280, 2.02M)

I did. Hi.

Powerslave is my favorite

based

Mine too.

The title track is fucking dumb but I don't see anyone knocking this album as a whole

You're fucking dumb

>Yea Forums
>lying
you realize half the people here don't actually listen to any music right?

Seventh Son > Powerslave > Iron Maiden > Piece of Mind > Killers > Somewhere in Time > Number of the Beast > Brave New World > The Book of Souls > Fear of the Dark > A Matter of Life and Death > Final Frontier > No Prayer for the Dying > X Factor > Dance of Death > Virtual XI

I don't dislike any album and would happily spin any at any time.

Attached: maidencollage2.png (750x448, 813K)

CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS?

who was better

Attached: priest.jpg (766x500, 66K)

>LOL DEVIL DREAM DX
If Enter Sandman had never existed then Number of the Beast would be the cheesiest mainstream metal song ever written. The riff isn't even that cool

You're a fucking liar. Kill yourself.

'70s Priest > '80s Maiden > '80s Priest > Modern Priest > Modern Maiden > Blaze-era Maiden > Ripper-era Priest

Wouldn't even be the cheesiest mainstream Maiden song. Number of the Beast only climbed as high as #18 in the Singles chart upon release. Holy Smoke got to #3 and Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter is Maiden's only #1 hit single. Both of them are wayyyy cheesier than NotB:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPV4jlOlWjA

>Blaze better than Ripper

Attached: 1551229001428.jpg (922x1028, 380K)

Ripper's the better singer, absolutely, but those two Priest albums he's on are absolutely godawful.

I'd make an argument about lasting appeal vs charts because NotB is a bigger song than both but your argument is well presented and frankly I'm not too invested in this. Might be showing my age bracket but the first Maiden song I heard was NotB in Tony Hawk and I avoided them for years because of what a dumb song it was. I'm a total Powerslave and Steve Harris dick rider nowadays but I still can't get into that song

only incels hate NotB

An argument could be made that it needed a different track order, and Gangland has no place on that album whilst Total Eclipse was relegated to being a B-side.

What about The Book of Souls user ?

Just stole an image from Google. It's in the ranking.

Ripper is like Halo Reach, everything was terrible except for the last song

Attached: csjp.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Don't you say SHIT about Halo Reach

Razorfist...

He's just an idiotic contrarian who no one takes seriously. Remember that time he said that Goran Edman was a better singer than Glenn Hughes?

That one retarded punk rock poster who said only Paul Dianno is good and gets really mad when you tell him punk isn't metal

but Dianno is still metal...

Those first two albums are good, but Di'Anno is a legitimate hack. Remember he put out a really bad AOR album straight after Maiden.

I mean he's just a singer at the end of the day

The only reason why this might be considered their best is because it's the only time we got to hear Bruce and Clive Burr on the same album. Clive's drumming on those early Maiden albums are absolute god tier and I'm sad he got kicked out so soon. Hearing him on Powerslave would have been insane.

Forgot to mention that I don't hate Nicko and think he's a good drummer, but he isn't close to being as great as Clive was. His drumming feels off sometimes.

>haha le so ebin testosterone muzak to overcompensate for my receding hairline, small penis, and 50% body fat!!
kys boomer

It's fun and energic though, I really don't think anyone is into it because it makes them feel manlier

based and redpilled

>unironically listens to clairo and cardi b

Dude, you're just a fag, you don't belong on this board at all, go to Yea Forums

To be fair, they didn't really have much of a choice with Burr considering that he was getting hammered and actively fucking up during gigs.

Shame his career didn't really go anywhere post-Maiden. Yeah he had a couple of stints with Praying Mantis and was in Alcatrazz for five minutes, but for such a great drummer it's a pretty disappointing career.

t. low test, micropenis, balding, obese midget

Should've just made an effort to put himself out as a journeyman pseudo-session guy like Cozy Powell did.

I unironically love X Factor and consider it their best 90s album.

Nah, but ok low sperm count drug addict. Kill yourself nigger. I'm literally the guy your "girl" fucks behind your back because you bore her and are too much of a normie.

Attached: bruce.jpg (650x366, 41K)

New Maiden when? Book of Souls was surprisingly great and I'm down for more even though Book of Souls kinda had that feeling like they were done for good.