So why do you hate this, exactly?

Attached: BillieEilish_LPArt.jpg (1915x1199, 228K)

I don't.

it's unlistenable

it's kinda cringe bro

too many stupid cunts have made threads about it
anyone who makes yet another thread about this shit should seriously an hero

but why? I thought it was cool

Its another album thats gonna make thots celebrate their thotiness and this country will continue to descend into degeneracy

That's like all music now though

OY VEY TALK ABOUT THE GOYIM OY OY

Attached: 1554038182125.png (800x764, 511K)

Found the nerd

>hurr imma (You) the entire thread, that'll show them. theyll pay for laughing at me
fuck off retard

A jew would be in favor of billie tho

The production is obnoxious and the lyrics are fake deep. Hopefully she makes less cringy shit when she's older, she does have some talent.

this, honestly i was getting into some of the songs but some shitty effect ruined it

I've never heard it but the disgustingly blatant shilling campaign is putting me off from ever giving it a try

Posts excerpts of her body of work.

You don’t even know how to be anti-semitic you fucking retard

It's boring shit that keeps getting plastered around as generational genius or something.

Huh, the Clairo shill tries to false-flag like only /pol/tards hate her too. How odd.

I don't hate it. It's an okay pop album with good production and solid vocals, plagued by shit lyrics. It's a lot like "thank u, next" in that it's a middle of the road project that critics over praise and Yea Forums over hates.
The only thing I really hate about albums like these is how they shit up the board.

I like the influences she pulls from a bit, but this hasn't hit me in the same way.

THIS album is pretty damn good