What has the highest chance of getting you laid?

What has the highest chance of getting you laid?
Becoming an EDM DJ or learning guitar & singing?

Attached: edm girls.jpg (939x1224, 192K)

EDM DJ obvs

stop being ugly and fat

improving as a person

Hehe, good one

This, it's all about HEIGHT, FACE & FRAME

doing something not for the sake or picking up chicks. having a passion
fucking lol

Explain how low-life thugs & drug dealers get laid so much, then

#
Based

Because they get girls horny by getting them high, also to get free drugs too

This, but the OPPOSITE
You want to get a girl?
Embrace every negative, villain-like quality a man can possibly have
Be selfish, arrogant, entitled, narcissistic, borderline psychopathic

Watch movies and emulate the villain, not the hero
Understand how depraved and immoral women are, and become the asshole they crave

Or be an incel, your choice

I've finally come to the realisation that I will always be a virgin

kek
the more you improve yourself, the worse you get
girls prefer it when you're a horrible person and don't care

this
women are evil
they're attracted to evil

Whichever makes you more successful. Sluts fucking musicians/DJ's is all about them bragging to their friends afterwards.

all of these. also >white women wanting to fuck DJ's in 2019
no. OP use your head, become a pseud-nig and learn how to rap and treat women like shit if you want to get laid. It is the standard now.

have sex

money and social status

being a drug dealer at an EDM fest

Having a BBC

Not being a worthless sack of shit.

I know from experience.

For me, what got me laid was doing everything girls I asked for advice told me I shouldn't

based meme spouting virgin

When you grow up, you'll realize how worthless casual sex is. Till then, just look good, be funny on your feet and always have long hair.

i've been telling you this for years, retard

If you're doing it to compensate a physical defect like being ugly, short, bald or fat; none.
Other than that, starting DJs are really weird and unless you land a gig on a wild party, chances are you ain't getting shit.
Guitar is about the same, but if you have any self-esteem you'll have a big advantage over other musicians in the scene.

Casual, meaningless sex > no sex

do you think that what you're saying right now is the type of shit a mature, positive person says? if this represents you, then by your own reasoning you should be getting laid all the time. but i really doubt that's the case

Do you think what women want is a mature, positive person?
Honest question

If you like women who don't want a positive person, maybe change your taste.

I know

we're talking about women here, not our mature, positive selves, shitforbrains. cope harder

Sex with someone you actually care about>>>>>>casual sex. It's seriously a fucked up feeling when you think you're something to be chucked.

it really depends on the woman. a lot of women are attracted to, more than anything else, self-confidence. but i also think that improving yourself as a person, and not getting super dejected every time something goes wrong, is one of the best ways to build up your confidence

that being said, some women might be attracted to someone who's just ridiculous, and has nothing going for them except for things you don't think should be valued. but i don't think that's the case with most. and regardless, why would you want to be with a woman who values things you dislike anyway?

t. virgin

Feeling like you're about to be chucked >>>>>>>>>>> Feeling like an unwanted, maladjusted subhuman.

Attached: 1541433712798.jpg (601x695, 30K)

virgins

Sad part is, the better you are at getting casual sex = the more likely you'll find a great gf

Piano

good thread

dubs and I kill myself

nice try man

Attached: 1551800379895.jpg (550x397, 104K)

No I.

Def EDM DJ.. I got to open for some pretty big acts, was backstage with Zeds Dead and some others and shit in my time and the things you see and opportunities that present themselves are pretty ridiculous.

>Be selfish, arrogant, entitled, narcissistic, borderline psychopathic
So why aren't incels getting laid?

Neither will get you laid.

Not true, ugly people fuck all the time you just have to keep asking people if they wanna fuck until the answer is "ok". You just can't be picky, that's the problem with most of Yea Forums is user wants only a pure virgin when they don't exist and never have really, even back in the olden days girls were getting molested and masturbating at age 12 or whatever.

This. Come on user, don't be that ridiculous now.

Definitely untrue haha. During the peak of the EDM hype it was pure debauchery. I'm sure it's the same at different levels of all genres and shit but yeah, things definitely do happen

This is the only good advice in this thread.
"b urself" is always bad advice because you probably need to be a better person
"Be the villain" is awful advice because it's edgy shit but maybe you'll get a shag with a joker fangirl at a con
For casual sex you can make up for personality deficiencies with a good body so hit the gym/dress well but you need to fix yourself and quit being self deprecating if you want to get a good relationship

Because they're not truly selfish
There's a difference between reactionary assholes (angry incels) and unreactionary assholes (thug drug dealer who don't give a fuck)
The latter gets laid because their assholery comes from indifference, while incels fail because theirs come from anger

If sex is so important for you, just spend money on a makeover or something. Anyone can become an 8/10 nowadays.

Incels aren't assertive and/or have no confidence. These combined together are the least attractive traits for men and negate anything else. A millionaire gigachad wouldn't get more than one night stands if they weren't assertive and weren't confident

money up front.

exactly

If you're ugly, guitar will get you laid over DJ. If you're attractive, you only DJ to get extra cocaine money anyway.

hair transplants aren't cheap

>guitar & singing
by a huge margin

>So why aren't incels getting laid?
Because the vast majority are non-assertive, many outright indifferent, towards women. A ton of incels could get actually laid if they pursued a romantic relationship voraciously for once in their life, but they never will. Maybe online they're those traits you described, but in real life they are meek, quiet, shy, and for the most part polite, not wanting to be hurt or hurting others.