He’s done

He’s done.

Attached: 55094EF3-88F4-4423-AC6D-6CD392F6C398.png (772x442, 506K)

Attached: 1553101559080.png (1742x1192, 2.2M)

just subbed thanks user

RLM doesn't belong on here

In all honesty I think he just alienated a huge portion of his audience. Sure he brought in a bunch of impressionable underagers, but now he just lost his 18-24 demographic. From here on we are gonna see him reviewing even MORE fashion of the week trite pop shit.

its really what not to follow
isnt that right user?

I wish

Wait what did he do? I haven't tuned in on him on a while.

Called Billie's music boring and trend chasing, yeezus knockoff, etc, now he's saying it's the pop album of the year

Gave Billie Eilish an 8/10, and it doesn't seem to be a joke because he's making retarded tweets about how 'it slaps'.
Sure some of the 18-24 people are probably gonna keep watching some of his stuff because they have been watching him for quite some time, but they will start to fall off because they won't be giving a fuck about some of the stuff he reviews.

he pretty much said that he hates faggots and nigger. pretty based actually

He gave billie eilishs album a strong 8, when its objectively mediocre at best, now people are claiming the industry paid him off. Thats neither here nor there, but this review was a bad move.

>I haven't tuned in on him on a while
Why tune in now?

I'm 20 and been watching for the last several years now. I don't think he'll be losing a lot of people my age, but personally he doesn't review a lot of albums I find interesting anymore. The last review I really cared about was Slide

I am curious to see where this album is gonna place on end of the year lists. Because I don't see any longevity in it. People are gonna move on and they are gonna move on quick, and combine that with the forced positive reviews and you have a recipe for temporary success.

To top it off, I find her voice to be eerily similar to melanie martinezs, which doesnt help (however that might just be me nitpicking)

I do think Fantano generally just gives his honest opinions and doesn't tend to care THAT much about what people will think. But I think a few times a year there will be albums that make him question what score he will give and how that score for that particular album will reflect on him in the long-run and affect his career. He is only human and certainly has these thoughts and lets them affect his judgment. This seems to definitely be one of those cases.

Either he thinks this album is going to have legs and will be looked back on positively OR he was paid off. I'm leaning towards the latter because the album really doesn't seem like something he would genuinely enjoy and I don't see it aging particularly well. Plus, even if the album were to be looked back on in a few years in an overall positive light I don't think anyone would have been very surprised at Fantano giving it a negative review. I just HAVE to think that he was paid a good sum of money to give that a good review. That or he was threatened

I can't fucking believe he compared it to James Blake, Grizzly Bear, The Beatles, The Unicorns, and Dinosaur Jr.

>yeezus knockoff
implying yeezus not took their sounds from genres, subgenres

his words not mine

Nothing wrong with contra and YMS though

>Hbomberguy rip-off who cut his dick off
>Literal dogfucker

Yeah, I'm losing my edge.
I'm losing my edge.
The kids are coming up from behind.
I'm losing my edge.
I'm losing my edge to the kids from France and from London.
But I was there.

Attached: james murphy.jpg (745x505, 107K)

whats wrong with destiny? his political stuff nowadays is pretty interesting.

Sam Hyde is based, get him outta there

How does this image still manage to out so many anons as plebs?

>Sam Hyde is based, get him outta there

Attached: 95846s.jpg (950x1024, 134K)

I dont like movies i just watch redlettermedia to pretend i have a friend group

Isn't that what youtubers are? friend simulators?