youtube.com/watch?v=iVISpI_c81E&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>supporting a pedo
ishygddt

>being a pussy

sounds like a robot having a heart attack

Seems like a sadder This Old Dog, nice.

mac demarco retire bitch

Some good shit right here, I was a bit worried about the new album with Nobody being a bit weak and repetitive, but this is almost as good as the highlights on 2 or Rock and Roll night club. Lookin forward to the new album.

Attached: Mac.png (279x300, 85K)

its not bad, if the whole album is going to be like those two songs i buy it

is he ever going to change his guitar tone? I can't take another album of the same songs over and over

Much better then the other single, the switch into the chorus is really nice. The lyrical writing seems like some of the better songs off of This Old Dog so I'm interested to see how it turns out now.

New tune, thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=iVISpI_c81E&t

Attached: Alex.jpg (1200x795, 221K)

This release gives me hope for his album. The other one was boring and seemed phoned in.

Pretty good.

i hope the rest of the album is as good as that

“boring and phoned in” accurately describes all of macs music to this date tho desu

Which Mitski song did this white asshole rip off this time?

Bit better than Nobody, but this didn't blow me away or anything either. Sounds like a continuation of the "This Old Dog" sound overall. Nobody was kinda dull but at least at a fairly unique sort of 'wonky' sound to it. This is just sort of standard Mac.

BAWWWWWWWRING

Pretty good.

this isnt an opinion on the music but until yesterday i thought mac millar and mac demarco were the same guy. i havent listened to any songs of them and and when i read their names i just associated one with the other. lol

having said this, is mac demarco music worth checking out?

>is mac demarco music worth checking out?
Depends on your taste. Check out Salad Days and see if you enjoy the first few minutes. My love for Mac grew after I started watching videos and interviews with him. He's super down to earth, very genuine lad. Good taste too.

?

Mac's influence on indie music is so pervasive at this point that, for better or worse, you're literally unqualified to discuss the genre if you haven't listened to him.

This

I like it but it still sounds way too fucking much like any other of his songs, how the fuck can he be so samey

Are there any recent 'fun' songs from him?

mediocre as always

>It's another 'This Old Dog' sounding song

Attached: 1491873479264124.jpg (920x690, 54K)

>another song about living in the suburbs and feeling relaxed
wew so original and interesting

Attached: 1530230459470.jpg (600x750, 27K)

Honestly I agree, people that shit on him but never heard 2 or Salad Days are fucking retards

>It's another 'This Old Dog' sounding song

Attached: dfjon.jpg (1300x957, 115K)

>twingy twangy i am ironically unironically sad
wow he based

boring shite, just like the last album. what happened to him?

>feeling relaxed
I think you mean feeling sad. Either way it sounds like it was rejected from this old dog

hot fire from the mackrel wish he made music that made me feel less depressed tho hahaha

this iffy nigga probably doesn't even listen to 6ix9ine

wtf? how is he releasing music if he's dead?