We're supposed to feel sorry for this thug

Attached: 1554184629582.jpg (399x600, 29K)

>enslave blacks for centuries
>create racist laws and enforcing policies meant to keep black people in low economic status
>don't pay reparations dooming entire generations of blacks
>can't take an instagram caption joke
white people are the worst

>white people are the worst
Are you a self-hating white libcuck or a resentful blackie?

We're supposed to feel sorry for the guy who made this post

why does it matter? i only stated facts.

Good point, you can't see who makes the post. The internet is trying to manipulate our emotions.

We're supposed to miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

>enslave blacks for centuries
boo-jhoo, an african literally brought them here and fought for the right to own slaves, because it's AFRICAN CULTURE you fucking retard.
>create racist laws and enforcing policies meant to keep black people in low economic status
Yes, we all know being deprived from access to whitey and having to stay around other blacks is terrible. Never mind going from slaves to full citizens with as few hitches as we had is a phenomenal success.
>don't pay reparations dooming entire generations of blacks
lol, dooming? the descendants of American slaves are the luckiest blacks on the planet. None are owed a damn thing
>made up story to sow racial hatreds
>a joke
lol ok. I bet you think that faggot empire nigger was just joking, too

Fuck this dead nigger
And fuck you

He was one of those "rappers" who use a process called sampling, a hood word for stealing. Not a big loss for music.

It's a "musician"

Gotta love the people honored by the media. World upside down.

/pol/ please go

did you cry over this worthless piece of shit?

You did, didnt you? are you crying right now?

No ones commented if that is Woody Harrelson or not though.

Do you know where you are? This ain't Tumblr

Go back

Attached: 27f132dcfcf9ef134fe9dc6854eba79f.jpg (330x192, 11K)

Meanwhile all kinds of honorable people die every day. Crickets from media.

Let me rephrase: /pol/, go ahead and kys. Nipsy isn’t the reason you’re an angsty little internet faggot

This turbonigger died? Well my morning has been made.

the bullet was a joke too
good thing he was able to catch it :p

Do you blame /pol/ for your super-low testosterone count? Just curious.

>I told cuz to shut the fuc up and finish his crossword puzzle...and he shutted right tha fucc up...and finished his puzzle

I'm not a fan, but he's obviously joking. Jesus Christ, people.

Attached: 'pwihefn.jpg (500x500, 18K)

You first and I'll follow.

I promise.

go ahead and tell a joke like that about a black person. do it. let us know where you end up

I don't think he's joking. It's kind of like when an event is over and everyone opposing Antifa leaves because the event is over and they celebrate because they "drove out the opposition".

Also, dicks.

this is dope you guys are losers

>We're supposed to feel sorry for this clown

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.37.40 AM.png (576x826, 482K)

Tim hiedecker why are you on mu?

Back in the day, they honored people who died honorably helping others. Nowadays, those people are the bad guys in the media but we are supposed to cry over this thug.

The Liberals destroyed our culture.

>Nipsy isn’t the reason you’re an angsty little internet faggot
no, but it's part of the reason why you're a whiny little cocksucker

This. The guy realized he was dealing with a thug and not someone who acts like a decent human being so just went back to his paper.

It’s so easy to trigger /pol/tards. I love it.

literally who
sage

Hahaha you got those faggots real good high five brother

You're the one who is here to defend a thug like you see yourself as a Crusader knight

Where is all the honor for this guy? We're supposed to be crying for the thug, according to the media.

Mmmm yes keep going... i’m close...

You're not the audience I care about. If anything your presence/attitude proves my point to the people I'm trying to wake up.

It's called social reparations. Deal with it.

Attached: asd09w8h.gif (500x267, 1.43M)

>defends dead nigger who deserved it
>"y-you're triggered!"

>its called racism. Deal with it

I dont care about you, either. I just wanna get my nut

fbpb

Attached: 1554145636915.jpg (852x1280, 210K)

>ywm get to fuck this n****ers open skull and cum into its cranial cavity
kinda sad desu

The dubs of truth

Attached: america minority white 2045 based and redpilled af - Copy.jpg (1919x687, 215K)

Based

It's called a sick, jewified society.

cool, Brazil 2 is on the way

Based

you sound so white

>all white people are responsible for slavery because 7% of people in the country owned slaves 150 years ago
>this means every white person owes reparations

i admit im racist but this logic isn’t sound

Cringe

gamer

OOGY BOOGY MEN ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL MY PROBLEMS REEEEE GUNNA GO FUCK MY SISTERMOM RN WHILE MY BROTHERDAD WATCHES BRB

they all benefit of racism

$
Cringe

Fpbp

Attached: cannadips.jpg (198x205, 9K)

>GUNNA GO FUCK MY SISTERMOM RN WHILE MY BROTHERDAD WATCHES
>hurr deliverance is real life yall
kike spotted. probably a hilariously inbred one at that

oh, ad hominem time? you ran out already?

Lol

the descendants of black slaves in america? i agree, they’re out of africa and have more opportunity than most blacks on the planet

now watch the replies flood in LOOOOOOL

Attached: gucci.jpg (648x399, 21K)

Imagine putting this much energy into answering an obvious bait. Jesus christ, go outside, user.

prove it. Prove that any single white person living today benefits more than any single black person, who objectively has benefited by gaining citizenship in a nation they couldnt have created given a million years

>7%
Half that, and guess what? A larger % of free blacks owned slaves than free whites. 30% of the free black population in New Orleans owned slaves.

This

!
Cringe and Dumbpilled

ITT: salty niggers

>implying 4 sentences takes energy
imagine not being able to shit out something so simple

BASED

Attached: gerampssss.jpg (652x774, 56K)

>Yea Forums: 10,000
>/pol/: 0

have we lost a single thread yet?

niggas aint salty! that natural resource was stolen from them by wypipo!

You can do that in Tumblr where you belong

Nigga is salty

lol never

Attached: guccima.jpg (912x752, 37K)

literally based

Why? I can talk about music and watch /pol/tards seeth at the same time.

Source?

lol truuuuuuuuuuu

so easy lmfao

Attached: whitegirlsberaids.jpg (568x673, 49K)

Lol I bet they're both dead now!

>whining about how hard blacks have it because a measly 400 year span of their measly millennia-long existence as slave stock
>winning
I know winning and whining are close, but they're not the same words

Imagine being proud this guy is on your side

fake news

Attached: therock119.jpg (423x477, 25K)

that's fallacious to say, only because they have more 'opportunity' to do certain things doesnt excuse the evil that happens to them.
you don't think slavery impacted the GDP?

Source?

Is that you?

>you don't think slavery impacted the GDP?
You think GDP directly translates to a benefit for the little man? That's retarded. GDP is independent of wages and quality of life. Importing mexican slave labor and immigrants to smash windows and rape little girls raises the fucking GDP, dipshit.

People who listen to music without headphones on in public are the scum of the earth.

He dressed like one of you thugs

das raycis!

Because you're clearly triggered. In Tumblr you can cry over this thug and think everyone cares as much as you do.

Look at the infrastructure around you. Whites directly benefited from colonialism, imperialism and slavery. Europe was A LOT poorer before it.

Also, blacks not being oppressed .... Are you stupid? You should study sociology, or use your common sense

nope

>tells him to shut the fuck up
>he sits there and does nothing
Based

>Yo, what's collage art?

Best compliment I've gotten all day! Thanks for cheering me up, good Sir

The fact that you are even talking to us and not punching people makes you a loser to your own kind.

>Look at the infrastructure around you.
You mean the stuff built and payed for by whites? ok
>Whites directly benefited from colonialism, imperialism and slavery.
You need to tie that to what you started off with. Our infrastructure has nothing to do with colonialism.
>Europe was A LOT poorer before it.
We arent talking about Europe, and besides, this idea that they robbed something from african people is ridiculous. You're just making excuses for their natural state as colossal failures
>Also, blacks not being oppressed .... Are you stupid? You should study sociology
lol, the social sciences are not a hard science. Blacks are only oppressed by their own culture and refusal to adapt to modern society. I can demonstrate this effect in any ACTUAL point you'd like to bring up

Also, fun bonus fact: There wasnt a single pre-colonial African empire that didnt subsist on slavery. All their wealth was ill-gotten and their nations deserved to be destroyed utterly, especially because it was their culture that infected the new world with chattel slavery.

That's right, blacks are to blame for slavery. Go fuck yourself

ITT: retards

I think I'm gonna say it

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>Blacks are to blame for slavery

I mean if you think Latins or Arabs are black then sure

FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES, FUCK TRANNIES AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: a3340559363_10.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

>I mean if you think Latins or Arabs are black then sure
I'm referring in particular to chattel slavery in the states, but on a grander scale, yes, the arabs were way into it.

My nigga, then just say it lol

>not a hard science
That doesn’t mean anything intellectually. You’re a stem-tard, huh?

>That doesn’t mean anything intellectually
other than it's not based on empirical evidence, sure.

ahahaha you win

>stem-tard
what does this even mean? Facts > FeeFees? How is that an insult?

/pol/ please stay

I don't like black people

cringe
the infrastructure came as a result of slavery and the wealth stolen from other countries. if we're talking about america then its even more clearer.

do you know what you're saying, idiot?

I believe in a future where whites don't have to interact with blacks anymore :3

>the infrastructure came as a result of slavery and the wealth stolen from other countries
lol, no it didnt. Can you even begin to prove such a thing? No, you cannot. It's just the same bullshit cant lipservice parroted by a braindead moron.

Whites never built it, we got it handed to us through hundreds of years of white affirmative action like th gi bill, coporate bailouts, welfare checks, corporate loans and contracts from the federal government, the homestead act, the jim crow laws, the asiatic exclusion act, white mass immigration, white unionization laws (which excluded superior non-white workers), the new deal, the great society. All whites did was get government handouts, we were born on 3rd base with a man hitting a homerun with bases loaded and we think that we hit a grandslam. Its just not factual nor the truth. Without raping, murdering, enslaving, torturuing, pilalging and enslaving blacks, indians, asians, near easterns, aboriginals world wide, most of the white america will still look like ukraine, belarus, bosnia, and maldova. Poor, white and no minorities to blame while they butcher each other.

since you feel so bad about it, you should probably kill yourself

This is the dumbest fucking rant I've ever heard. Not only does it not address and prove a single one of your points, it assumes any success built over generations (a foreign concept to a race devoid of father figures I suppose) is inherently the result of massive theft, instead of central planning and taxation.

In short, you're a fucking retard.

>It was handed to us

Yeah, by ourselves. By building it, ourselves. Black slaves were literally just cost cutting on farming cotton and were not a central pillar in building modern America, Asians the same but for railroads, Native Americans ruthlessly slaughtered each other until we did their job for them, India is on the UK and has nothing to do with America. None of these minorities have contributed anything truly significant to what we have today

if only blacks werent savages predisposed to zero-sum mindsets and cargo cultism, then maybe they'd actually have something worth stealing from them hahaha

nice

>cost cutting on farming cotton and were not a central pillar in building modern America
Oh so we should just ignore the amount of impact that cotton and other cash crops like tobacco had on the US economy?? Cotton was king for a reason retard, it made up a massive chunk of the south’s economy and the north’s manufacturing economy, you’re fucking ignorant if you think you can just ignore hundreds of years of that
>Asians the same but for railroads
Wow you really are ignorant, you know how much people relied on railroads to deliver raw goods and manufactured goods across the US back when railroads were being built? Please don’t ever comment again, your ignorance of your own countries history is fucking astonishing

>Oh so we should just ignore the amount of impact that cotton and other cash crops like tobacco had on the US economy??
No, we should address it realistically, which you have yet to do. We should also probably address the civil war and reconstruction, which ultimately made the black contribution look like the drop in the bucket it was.

Also, slavery affected Americans the same as automation and wage-depressing immigration does. It benefited a select few, which does not represent the whole. Also, what infrastructure are you referring to in particular that was built from slave labor and slave wealth? Might be worth mentioning.

>i don't read and i'm uneducated
>listen to my hot takes on history

i think i'll go with the experts, user

>I cant formulate a real argument nor address a counterpoint, so I'll call people stupid
ever think the books you've read are why you're miseducated? You literally think everything we have was stolen from blacks, meaning you're a fucking retard

>what infrastructure are you referring to in particular that was built from slave labor and slave wealth
I didn’t say anything about infrastructure, just the general economy and wealth accrued by the US from the exporting of crops and manufactured good made from those crops but maybe you should look up how the south fought the civil war for states rights to maintain slaves because their economy relied on it so much theyd rather fight a war than lose it, also look up how cities were formed around factories in the north due to the demand for textiles using raw materials from the south