So who did this guy let Sodomize him so that he gets this much attention?

I never heard of him. He looks like a thug.

Attached: 1554184629582.jpg (399x600, 29K)

holy based!!!

Niggers are gonna be niggers. What do you expect?

he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

the guy sitting behind him probably never said a word to him. what a load of bullshit

I mean if a thug snapped at me when I asked him to act like a decent human being, I'd let it go too. Tell cops or something.

could you please turn down your song about fucking strippers on public transport

ay i'll slap yo ass fo slavery

mu has really gone downhill huh

supposedly he was a positive figure for ape people alike

if he really was the type to say something to the guy, he wouldn't be the type to brag about it like he's so tough. it's all fake image. the entire wording reads like terrible dialogue written by a white guy writing a black thug character for a crime show

yes but if you really wanna see just how far down, check back on a saturday or sunday

based and alpha

He's dead

except for the part where he brags about it like we're supposed to think that real gangsters use social media and brag about much whitey givin em trouble on the flight

t. low t

omg that white man was so rude to me! time to get on IG for some easy Likes!

Attached: stock-photo-fun-male-standing-with-hand-holding-the-rainbow-flag-469125092.jpg (450x320, 27K)

shut the fuck op nigger🐸

this

*gets shot*

Hes literally the JayZ of LA, starting out with selling mixtapes out of some random building

They all start like that you stupid faggot

>They

Attached: emr55tjqfery.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>"bitch ain't even in first class!?"
>not in first class either
what did he mean by this

had the gentleman been in first class, i gladly would have placed my headphones on

Attached: fc267bca46ca56b5067f2e204ff3fddc_width_640x.jpg (337x337, 26K)

i should be able to act like an annoying cunt cause i got cheaper seats

>act like a nog
>die like a nog

that his minstrel ass only takes orders from the upper class

do twitter mongs really believe he was killed because he was making some documentary about quack witch doctor who could have cured aids?

>dead black guy was mean to white guy
>GGGGRRRRRRR

well he's dead now so why do you care? shouldn't you be happy? i really don't understand the concept of being mad at a dead guy over shit like this

like a thousand other guys.
if you've ever been in a big city in North America, even for a day, you've had a guy try to sell you his mixed tape

What do you get by defending him?

there are a lot of people who need to believe anything that makes them believe there's someone behind the curtain, running the show.
they really believe it, and rage against it, but deep down it's reassures them, the idea that life isn't as random and chaotic as it would otherwise seem.

People are saying "OMG What A LOSS to humanity!"
Then we see what he was really like...and we care because there's such a gap between the two. We care because we feel we are being conned.