ITT: Musicians liberals pretend to like

ITT: Musicians liberals pretend to like

Attached: St-Felix-Kendrick-Lamar-Pulitzer.jpg (727x1091, 137K)

j. cole

Tyler, The Creator

>*projects racism*

>*daydreams about black people saying you're different from other whites and giving you a N-word pass*

I'm liberal and I don't pretend to like him

Posts like these are proof that Yea Forums is full of low IQ individuals.

lol bro you’re fucking obsessed. some people just like hip hop. I like rhythmic music, and kenny is good at rapping, ergo I like a good deal of his music. and no, tpab isn’t his best, it’s literally his worst album. continue seething tho

PLEASE GET ME TO SPOOKY OH GOD

Attached: 1553744205789.gif (500x375, 448K)

Not everyone pretends to like him but he's the goto "I'm not racist, I like REAL hip hop" artist for white guilt weirdos to praise. Formerly Public Enemy

I guess. funny you mention public enemy, because I like them a lot too. they’ve got to have the best instrumentals in all of hip hop. sure their lyrics are a bit black power, but they never specifically call out whitey and the beats are so dense and good it completely makes up for any of the lyrics. and chuck d and flavor flav definitely don’t hate whites, chuck goes wayyy back with anthrax and flav married a white ogre woman lol

>ergo

Attached: architect.jpg (800x400, 68K)

>ergo

Attached: halpert.jpg (324x278, 27K)

I hate white dudes who champion him and think he's some saint. A big part of kendricks music is that he's a hood rat sinner. Like some guy at my work going on about how it's so great he rose above it all, the fuck this guy did all the gang shit. Great artist though.

Why do you type like a sub-80 IQ mongoloid?

>seething

Attached: image.jpg (500x281, 148K)

image dot jaypeg

Attached: 1528853350250.jpg (327x409, 44K)

No u.

If you like hip hop, then there's no way you don't like Kendrick. Just not possible.

B-but, white people can’t possibly like him! Don’t you know? Don’t you??!

EPIC satire bro except in the OP it's written "liberals" not "white people". The fact you're conflating the two says so much about you lol

any nigger

>ergo

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)