Gives yeezus a 5

>Gives yeezus a 5
>Gives MBDTF a 6
>Gives 17 a 2
>Gives Come Over When You're Sober a NOT GOOD and accuses lil peep of having fake depressed lyrics

>Gives Billie Eilish an 8/10 and praises production and lyrics despite it basically stealing production from yeezus and 17, while also having even worse lyrics than lil peep.

How much did her label pay him or is he just a fucking retard?

Attached: fantano.jpg (2048x1389, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT-nVkJ0tS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up

lil peep literally died of an overdose lol

based🐸

Who would win?

Attached: IMG_20190330_030405.jpg (800x396, 441K)

the fact that he switched on that crown song so fast is suspicious. He called it boring before but now it's the banger of the year?

is this bait

it's proof that we should've gave up on this dude years ago. people fresh out of highschool cares about this fucking hack. but knowing this board he'll be a high topic until Yea Forums dies. it's pathetic.

Fuck off Fantano dick sucker

Literally nobody should give a fuck about this retard. He's always had shit taste and this is just another example

dude got spooked after fader
now he doesn't dare criticize women, lgbt, or black lest he be called ''alt right"

>Anthony's opinion has never changed overtime

U gotta be underage to like peep or x
I suggest you wait until your 18th birthday to post here

*AHEM*
FUCK LIL PEEP AND FUCK BILLIE ELLISH

Attached: 1544798271086.jpg (551x720, 31K)

>caring about what score melon gave XXXshotinthechest's dogshit album

Attached: shiggy.jpg (200x200, 11K)

hes retarded

he hates black people :(

Why do you know what score he gave all those shit albums? Who gives a fuck, stop watching Fagtano.

Oh look - another moron who is unable to formulate their own opinion, and has to be told what to like. You are profoundly stupid.

fpbp

>he thinks someone really gives a shit about fagtano🌈

fuck gaytano

Anthony Fantano is trash. If his opinions were written down, no one would give a shit. He came in the youtube reviewer game early and stuck with it, that's how he's successful. Stop listening to his opinions. Also 17 is trash, the only good xxxtentacion is the early noisey soundcloud raps

the review is cringe, and I usually agree with him

I think it's less likely he was paid and more likely he's just a faggot

April Fools bitch. You got trolled HARD nigga

his whole channel is a troll

Its an april fools joke, i actually believed for the first half, but It becomes obvious later on when he said melodrama by Lorde was bland (he praised that album in the past fyi) and that "wish you were gay" has a massive hook and smart lyrics, you can actually see him about to start giggling

I hate Fantano for the fact that people who follow him are completely brainwashed.

This is the only correct response to any thread about him.

>>Gives MBDTF a 6
Has he ever addressed this since? It's by far the lowest and most embarrassing point in his carreer.

fuck off🏴

this

This

100%
I've been thinking this for some time. There's no way he's as stupid as he appears to be now. His twitter is just a disaster.

Shut up

this

Jimmy is 6' and Kanye is 5'8 so that all depends on how much manlet rage ye has left

>but It becomes obvious later on when he said melodrama by Lorde was bland (he praised that album in the past fyi)
Why do you know this and why do you watch Fantano? Kys you stupid fucking insufferable cunt of a faggot. I wish your whole family will die in their sleep and that your mother would have swallowed the load that had you in it.

chill bruh

Remember when he coincidentally lowered the score right after Kanye started sperging about Trump? Pretty crazy right?

Holy shit you’re mad

The fuck are you talking about, he reviewed mbdtf in 2010, he also gave ksg a 10

shit the fuck up Anthony you fat faggot

If you think any of Kanye’s albums are above a 6/10 you should stop posting
also fpbp

FPWP

Attached: bwah.jpg (411x316, 41K)

kanye is tied with speaker knockerz as the best things to happen to hiphop in the past 20 years

You've got shit taste

>best thing to happen to hiphop in last 20 years
so at best a 6/10?

Attached: 1514924609275.png (292x204, 87K)

brainlet poster. not sure if trolling.
go ahead and bump your billie eilish if it means youll stop posting

>gives Ultraviolence a 3 despite the fact that even Scaruffi gave it a 7 and is just proto-Billie

Imagine not thinking Yeezus is a 10/10. Must be sad, bruh

fuck off underage frogposter

Based

>billie review on april 1st

>your taste is so over the place that people can't even tell when you're joking anymore.

that guy is such a faggot.

hipster trash.

youtube version of vice noisey.

fpbp

Imagine being this upset over someone else’s opinion.

Think how much he was affected by the fader article. Now also think about how every site on the planet has been writing articles praising Eilish about how much of a genius she is. If that's not enough, try to also keep in mind that his fans are impressionable teens who mainly listen to pop, aka Billie Eilish fans. I would like to have some faith in him and believe he wasn't bribed. But you should know that giving this album a "not good" would have negatively impacted his career. You should be more upset at yourself for not seeing this coming (or for caring about Fantano's opinion in general)

>accuses Lil Peep of fake depression

Wow. His reviews age this fucking poorly and people still take him seriously?

This. He fucking sucks and is generally a monumental cunt to boot.

he's dumb and just reviews whatevers popular to get views and subs and money

i think he and his new-to-the-internet drone followers are lame and extra too, but chill. they'd die for him, you know. be careful.

he gave mbdtf that score years ago. he showed you he was fucking retarded and you kept watching. people like you who stuck by him despite his glaring lack of taste are the reason hes still around. you did this, I cant even blame him at this point. hes just some poor idiot who got more fame than hes worth

daily reminder that his music reviews are just an excuse to be able to push his political agenda

Attached: fantifa.jpg (517x147, 15K)

based

Based, fuck mussolini

Yeah even before peep died I don't know where fantano got that from. The guy was high at all times. You don't do that if you enjoy life.

Also Linkin Park dude.
He still writes off the "melon" thing as Zomby being butthurt when he didn't even get the genre of the release right.

>defending what is basically a deranged tyrant with no real agenda at all just because MUH FACISM
SJWs defending fucking Stalin tier.

Somebody comment back about how their family had to move out of Yale because his greasy wop relatives fucking mozzarella'd up the whole place and they couldn't live there any more.

I mean New Haven, not Yale. whatever. Call him a guido.

Just imagine linking/disliking music just because this faggot told you to

Attached: Pepe 0011.jpg (767x498, 53K)

tru dat

Attached: 5b580c8800204.jpg (461x488, 50K)

B T F O

T

F

O

He never tells you what to like and dislike. It’s just opinions.

kill yourself anthony

Recently I decided to watch a Lil Peep video out of the blue. Maybe it was on my recommended list or something. I remember the video being funny as fuck because it SEEMED so stupid and insane that I couldnt believe it. The car floorboard full of pill bottles. The singer being this young kid going to a clean looking school but with tons of visible tattoos. The corny part where the girl and guys eye "glow" that purple color and where he sorta sets reality "on fire" by pulling a lighter out of his pocket.
But then I found out later that he was the guy who died from drug overdose and the entire video now seems very grim and strange to me.
It was like a cry for help from someone who was too young to do it in a way that could easily be taken seriously.

When Yea Forums has to unironically our XXXtec and lil peep of all folks on pedestals just to shit on a review they don’t like, I’ve truly seen everything now.

Can’t wait for someone to say total Xanarchy was deep and more emotional than Billie.

He accidentally overdosed lmao

do you americans realize alessandra mussolini is more like a talk show clown than an actual politcian
she actually became famous because she did nude photoshoots
plus she got dabbed on live on national tv by a literal comedian she was taking seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=KT-nVkJ0tS0

COME OVER TO LEFTYPOL and join us in discussing this over there.

Anthony Fantano is a Gamma male.